Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That last chapter got me thinking about other peoples DF's being awakened!

1- Doffy can make things around him turn into string when it originally was rock or other material when he basicaly said his DF power was awakened.
2- BlackBeards DF power can absorb other DF attacks (eg, Ace's Firefist and every other attack he threw at him) so it got me thinking, how can BB (blackbeard) absorb DF's?
maybe because his DF is awakened!
BB said that he had been after that DF for a long time so he knew what it was capable off! maybe just maybe he knew about DF's being awoken and he found out that he could absorb another DF's power when awoken!

Would explain ALOT about how he was able to absorb another DF and why he wanted the DF so bad that he would betray WB and have everyone against him to obtain that DF!

Comment what you think about it, tbh it makes sense to me that every DF powers awoken state would be different!
Hope you like it!

Relostar Devil

Regular
Kin
326💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What u said could possibly be true but for only teach not for his crew. I think there is more to it to explain that how his crewmates are able to become multiple df user.

Relostar Devil

Regular
Kin
326💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When jinbe told SHP about Blackbeard being younkou he also said dat BB and his cremates are hunting people with strong DF and stealing it from them and making it their own for gods knows how. Well I'm not sure it was jinbe or not but whoever informed SHP about BB being younkou also state this.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If blackbeard has an awakening and if the taking a persons devil fruit not his true awakening then luffy has to grow bigger balls if he wants to be king of the seas.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When jinbe told SHP about Blackbeard being younkou he also said dat BB and his cremates are hunting people with strong DF and stealing it from them and making it their own for gods knows how. Well I'm not sure it was jinbe or not but whoever informed SHP about BB being younkou also state this.
Jinbe told Luffy at the end of Fishman Island arc that Blackbeard is hunting down devil fruits to make a crew of DF users, I don't think he states that a single person is using multiple fruits or anything.

Plus, I don't think it's awakened, I just think he had knowledge on how the fruit can be used and he used those powers for specific intentions. He hadn't had long to train it, just knew what it was capable off. Like when he took Whitebeards fruit, he knew it's capabilities but didn't know how to control it, thus nearly causing him and his own crew harm.

Akuma

Legendary
Kin
279💸
Kumi
803💴
Trait Points
46⚔️
BB's original Yami Yami fruit allows him to consume everything and return it back, maybe his awakened state allows him to consume the DF and somehow "seal" it inside someone's body, thus granting them the abilities of said DF. It's a nice theory actually, better than most speculated characters having "awakened".