[Predictions] Blackbeard could die if he sleeps?

Like Naruto

Regular
Kin
854💸
Kumi
126💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Remember the time when the straw hats went to drum island (chopper's hometown) to get a doctor they had to fought this huge bunnies and luffy had a stupid conversation with sanji(we thought it stupid) that luffy says that people from snow island if they sleep they will die ok? And sanji ask him where did he get that information from and luffy said some guy from his village.

But who the hell from his village could have a knowledge about that? Could it be shanks said it to luffy? This would make sense right if shanks said it? And that means that blackbeard has a weakness.

• Haha
Reactions: minamoto

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pretty sure that's cus it was cold there and if they slept they'd freeze but that's not a threat in non cold areas so I doubt just sleeping would put BB's health at risk.

We also don't even know if it's true yet or the implications behind it. I mean the info did come from Buggy it could just be second hand gossip or Teach's crew mates talking him up in hyperbole or a misunderstanding. Buggy only saw Teach up for 3-4 days or so, but was Buggy also awake 24-7 those 3-4 days? Also we know Akainu and Aokiji fought for 10 days, did they each sleep at the same time every time? It's probably true he hasn't slept somehow nut until we get more info idk for sure.

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pretty sure that's cus it was cold there and if they slept they'd freeze but that's not a threat in non cold areas so I doubt just sleeping would put BB's health at risk.

We also don't even know if it's true yet or the implications behind it. I mean the info did come from Buggy it could just be second hand gossip or Teach's crew mates talking him up in hyperbole or a misunderstanding. Buggy only saw Teach up for 3-4 days or so, but was Buggy also awake 24-7 those 3-4 days? Also we know Akainu and Aokiji fought for 10 days, did they each sleep at the same time every time? It's probably true he hasn't slept somehow nut until we get more info idk for sure.
Not sleeping would put anyone's health at risk ya fool. That's not healthy at all

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not sleeping would put anyone's health at risk ya fool. That's not healthy at all
? Not sure we're replying to the same thing? OP said BB wasn't sleeping because sleep would kill him. I said the people in that town on snow island probably didn't sleep because sleeping would lead to freezing but now the BB is out of the cold(assuming he was from that island as OP proposed) then the risk of sleeping is gone and he should be fine to sleep now without harming himself.