Ero sennin jiraiya

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He isn't made out of the same genetic makeup as a zetsu. That would be a disaster for the shinobi force if it was true. He was not created from the gedo mazou, with hashirama's clone as a surroget. The zetsu that madara used to make black zetsu was full bodied and missing part of its face. The black goo just covered half the body. There was no fusion of dna, otherwise black zetsu would not be able to detach himself from zetsu. If he was made out of the same thing as all the other zetsus, then a good portion would still be alive.

No zetsu has been shown to turn into a liquid like material, like what happened last chapter.

But I don't really feel like backing this up further. I've gotten what I wanted out of this thread, and my phone is dieing. Sorry for making you mad, but honestly, only a small number of the replys were on topic. So whatever. Peace. Have a nice afternoon
Actually white Zetsu has been seen in many different shapes. Remember the five kage summit?
Though I wouldn't say it's exactly the same. Black Zetsu is obviously different in some ways.

Here is Madara creating black zetsu.

It's hard to argue that he isn't made of any senju DNA. He's obviously a product of the gedo mazo as Madara could not make him on his own.

As far as controlling others It was only possible that Black Zetsu could take over Obito's body like that and keep him alive because Obito is half made of White Zetsu material. It doesn't make sense to think Black Zetsu shares no relation to White Zetsu after he did that. Obito can survive because he's compatible with black zetsu's body.

Not angry at all just explaining my position.