2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"The Man Who Cuts Death"

Black Clover Manga Chapter 46 Discussion and 47 Predictions

Discuss Black Clover Manga 46 here and predict the next chapter, Black Clover Manga 47

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,430💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hope we finally will receive some info on the grimoire.

And "licht" is the Dutch word for "light"...and the guy uses light magic. Not really sure if I should consider this simple or subtle.
Hmm, That make sense seeing he also considers himself a "white night's demon eyes". (Or knight's if it was a spelling mistake in the translation)

I expected someone among magic knights to make a comment on Aster's grimoire - even if they didn't give out any info but at least be curious or raise an eyebrow a lot earlier. But it seems as usual it's the twisted villains who know more.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm, That make sense seeing he also considers himself a "white night's demon eyes". (Or knight's if it was a spelling mistake in the translation)

I expected someone among magic knights to make a comment on Aster's grimoire - even if they didn't give out any info but at least be curious or raise an eyebrow a lot earlier. But it seems as usual it's the twisted villains who know more.
It seems we really are the only ones on NB who read this series .-.

Well if it would have been too obvious that his grimoire was special, Aster would have received a different treatment from most people. Till know it was just that he had a very unusual power, but the Light due seems to know the origin of it. I always assumed it has something to do with that demon or whatever from so long ago.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,430💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It seems we really are the only ones on NB who read this series .-.

Well if it would have been too obvious that his grimoire was special, Aster would have received a different treatment from most people. Till know it was just that he had a very unusual power, but the Light due seems to know the origin of it. I always assumed it has something to do with that demon or whatever from so long ago.
Or they are too shy to post. .-. Do you still plan to review it?

I was thinking the first magic emperor but yea it could just belong to that demon too... Maybe the one Licht follows and that's why he spotted it much faster.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Or they are too shy to post. .-. Do you still plan to review it?

I was thinking the first magic emperor but yea it could just belong to that demon too... Maybe the one Licht follows and that's why he spotted it much faster.
Yes, will need to reread the entire series first though.

I will look into this manga it seems interesting
It's like a cross-over between Naruto and Fairy Tail.

Kingu

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Don't cry guys, I read this too. I too was surprised to see someone else to notice it, but scince it was probably it's previous owner I would count that in my book or grimoire.. okay I'll stop.

Seriously though, Aster's grimoire looks burnt af.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't cry guys, I read this too. I too was surprised to see someone else to notice it, but scince it was probably it's previous owner I would count that in my book or grimoire.. okay I'll stop.

Seriously though, Aster's grimoire looks burnt af.
I really don't think that that guy was its previous owner.