Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

"Heart Kingdom"

Black Clover Manga Chapter 225 Discussion and 226 Predictions

Discuss Black Clover Manga 225 here and predict the next chapter, Black Clover Manga 226

BEGIN READING BLACK CLOVER NOW!!

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Reactions: Avani

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, that surely gave the pace an injection boost. Right off the bat a confrontation with the queen.

:nero:
That pacing in this chapter tho!. Everything happened in a quick. Being a FT fan, we know how this feels. :overjoy:

So that princess is a Water Spirit. From the way she was talking about how she needs Demon in Aster feels like.... kinda she is using or harnessing the power of demon(s) to protect her kingdom or such. And yeah don't you think her ice-clad armor looks much like Noelle's?.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That pacing in this chapter tho!. Everything happened in a quick. Being a FT fan, we know how this feels. :overjoy:

So that princess is a Water Spirit. From the way she was talking about how she needs Demon in Aster feels like.... kinda she is using or harnessing the power of demon(s) to protect her kingdom or such. And yeah don't you think her ice-clad armor looks much like Noelle's?.
Pretty sure that's water, not ice, and that there's no one 'in' the armor as you can see someone standing behind it (presumably the queen).

As usual Black Clover is being ambiguous again in their explanations. One one hand it can be interpreted that the same queen has been ruling over the country for 1200 years, while on the other hand it could be that it's a matriarchy that has been ruled by multiple queens for generations. In any case the source of their power comes from a water spirit, possibly THE water spirit, but apparently that's no longer enough to guarantee their safety and for one reason or another they believe demons do can provide that guarantee.

Reactions: Erikhog

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Caliburn

I haven't thought about that silhouette at all. XD. Maybe that Princess is bound to the demon & using it as a source of a power?. Btw I have read some strange theories in online here & there saying how this princess of heart kingdom was mother of Noelle who was supposed to be dead. Correct me if I am wrong but this manga haven't disclosed that Noelle mother in fact was dead, right?.

Yeah suppose so but here the demon that possess Aster is a magic nullifying type. So, how could that princess possibly use Aster demon as a source of magic is what bugging me. I hope that princess gets a name in chapter at least.

A water spirit and THE water spirit.......!!!!. Sorry quite didn't understood. :confused:

Btw, Black Clover Anime director Tatsuya Yoshihara announced that the anime will be getting another set of 51 new episodes. It initially started as only 51 episodes but then got extended to another 53 set and now.... another 51 episodes. That's great!. Personally I am liking the anime version than manga. It Feels magical!!.

lol Tabata XD
You must be registered to see images

Last edited:
Reactions: Avani

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Caliburn

I haven't thought about that silhouette at all. XD. Maybe that Princess is bound to the demon & using it as a source of a power?. Btw I have read some strange theories in online here & there saying how this princess of heart kingdom was mother of Noelle who was supposed to be dead. Correct me if I am wrong but this manga haven't disclosed that Noelle mother in fact was dead, right?.

Yeah suppose so but here the demon that possess Aster is a magic nullifying type. So, how could that princess possibly use Aster demon as a source of magic is what bugging me. I hope that princess gets a name in chapter at least.

A water spirit and THE water spirit.......!!!!. Sorry quite didn't understood. :confused:

Btw, Black Clover Anime director Tatsuya Yoshihara announced that the anime will be getting another set of 51 new episodes. It initially started as only 51 episodes but then got extended to another 53 set and now.... another 51 episodes. That's great!. Personally I am liking the anime version than manga. It Feels magical!!.

lol Tabata XD
You must be registered to see images
We only know that there is a demon somewhere, not that it's in a similar symbiotic relationship as Aster and his demon.

And well concerning the characters themselves believe she is dead. If she isn't, it's something they didn't know.

We don't know yet why exactly they need demons. It's possible the demon they sensed was one that already has been captured. The only hint we've had, is that the queen no longer is enough to protect their kingdom and therefore they need demons. So I don't think they even know the nature of Aster's power.

They said that a water spirit was protecting the kingdom, which implies that there are multiple water spirits. THE water spirit is a one of kind extremely powerful elemental spirit that's the epitome of the involved element. Julius remarked once that Sylph, the wind spirit, chose Juno in this generation and Salamander, the fire spirit, first was used by a possessed Fana and when the possession was undone, it chose Fuego.

We know that the Black Clover universe follows the 4 elements concept (fire, air, water, earth) and I made the analysis a long time ago that the author drew inspiration from the works of the alchemist Paracelsus, who wrote about existences called Elementals, which were something of the manifestation of an element:

Air - Sylph
Fire - Salamander
Water - Nymph (or undine)
Earth - Pygmy (or gnome)

Reactions: Memento Mori

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
We only know that there is a demon somewhere, not that it's in a similar symbiotic relationship as Aster and his demon.

And well concerning the characters themselves they believe she is dead. If she isn't, it's something they didn't know.

We don't know yet why exactly they need demons. It's possible the demon they sensed was one that already has been captured. The only hint we've had, is that the queen no longer is enough to protect their kingdom and therefore they need demons. So I don't think they even know the nature of Aster's power.

They said that a water spirit was protecting the kingdom, which implies that there are multiple water spirits. THE water spirit is a one of kind extremely powerful elemental spirit that's the epitome of the involved element. Julius remarked once that Sylph, the wind spirit, chose Juno in this generation and Salamander, the fire spirit, first was used by a possessed Fana and when the possession was undone, it chose Fuego.

We know that the Black Clover universe follows the 4 elements concept (fire, air, water, earth) and I made the analysis a long time ago that the author drew inspiration from the works of the alchemist Paracelsus, who wrote about existences called Elementals, which were something of the manifestation of an element:

Air - Sylph
Fire - Salamander
Water - Nymph (or undine)
Earth - Pygmy (or gnome)
Okay got it. Thanks for clearing that up. But the initial expressions of the princess at the end of chapter 224 made me think that like she was waiting for that demon & she knew it all along. That's why got confused.

Fire spirit was originally introduced with Fana who is from the Diamond Kingdom, right?. And Air spirit with Yuno in Clover Kingdom. Now Water spirit was with that no-name-princess in Heart Kingdom. Maybe we will get to see about Earth Spirit in Spade Kingdom.

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
Okay got it. Thanks for clearing that up. But the initial expressions of the princess at the end of chapter 224 made me think that like she was waiting for that demon & she knew it all along. That's why got confused.

Fire spirit was originally introduced with Fana who is from the Diamond Kingdom, right?. And Air spirit with Yuno in Clover Kingdom. Now Water spirit was with that no-name-princess in Heart Kingdom. Maybe we will get to see about Earth Spirit in Spade Kingdom.
Your analogy is likely spot on. Also please dont ever compare black clover to fairy tail. Its in leagues of its own.
Also The Queen did seem like she knew about Astas demon. But to be frank, his Demon is the stronger of ones we seen so far. Actually Astas Demon can be said to be the strongest to date. In a world full of Magic, he can nullify all magic. Pretty OP.

But to be very honest.. Its not far off to believe that like demons, that have generations.. Spirits do too.. I dont think they have multiple queens or water spirits... but maybe on some magi shit.. the water spirit has been keeping the queen alive and she appears as good. Also noelle vs the guy.. I dont get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.