5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"You're Cursed"

Black Clover Manga Chapter 224 Discussion and 225 Predictions

Discuss Black Clover Manga 224 here and predict the next chapter, Black Clover Manga 225

BEGIN READING BLACK CLOVER NOW!!

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It seems we're finally going to learn something about Aster's demon. Curious though about that princess...would that be a water demon or the water spirit?
Hi^^. I guess later tho!. We have Fire spirit, Wind Spirit so far. Considering the elements( Fire, Wind, Water, Earth etc.,).... It would be improbable for all of the Elemental Spirits to exist in the Clover Kingdom. So I would like it to be more diversified not just in the nature of mana but also the Spirits.

I get it that there is a race called a demon but I would like it that Aster would and be the only demon. Let's see how Tabata takes this forward.

I felt last two chapter were a bit dull in pacing but this chapter is really good.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hi^^. I guess later tho!. We have Fire spirit, Wind Spirit so far. Considering the elements( Fire, Wind, Water, Earth etc.,).... It would be improbable for all of the Elemental Spirits to exist in the Clover Kingdom. So I would like it to be more diversified not just in the nature of mana but also the Spirits.

I get it that there is a race called a demon but I would like it that Aster would and be the only demon. Let's see how Tabata takes this forward.

I felt last two chapter were a bit dull in pacing but this chapter is really good.
It would be a bit boring if it was the only demon. Being part of a race automatically creates more depth for each individual demon because it means there's a shared history and culture. That doesn't take away that they are rare as it seems they can't exist naturally in the 'real' world. The devil that instigated the majority of the series' events spent several centuries on it purely to obtain a body and most likely the only way the devil inside Aster can exist is because Aster has no magic whatsoever.

Reactions: Memento Mori
Status
Not open for further replies.