5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"The Sword"

Black Clover Manga Chapter 208 Discussion and 209 Predictions

Discuss Black Clover Manga 208 here and predict the next chapter, Black Clover Manga 209

BEGIN READING BLACK CLOVER NOW!!

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i should reread all the way from chapter 1 because i dont have slightest clue of what's happening. why does yami's magic affect the devil?? does that mean the guy who violently teleports space would be effective against him too?

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i should reread all the way from chapter 1 because i dont have slightest clue of what's happening. why does yami's magic affect the devil?? does that mean the guy who violently teleports space would be effective against him too?
Rereading is a good idea. You will notice some other information too if you pay attention to panels. I haven't read the new chapter yet so I will comment at the rest later.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well this chapter finally explicitly confirms that the anti-magic and the swords were originally two completely different entities.

So the 5-leaf grimoire was originally Real Licht's 4-leaf grimoire that contained Sword Magic. Due to the events 500 years ago the grimoire got corrupted and turned into a 5-leaf one, however the devil was never able to claim it and, as far as we know, it wouldn't be claimed till Aster came around.

Now the biggest mystery that remains here is when and how exactly the unknown anti-magic demon ended up in this equation? Till recently the most obvious explanation was that it was the summoned giant demon from 500 years ago, only we know now that that's a transformed Light and what's more it didn't use any kind of anti-magic. In addition no one seems to have any kind of clue about this demon, not even the devil who orchestrated all of this, this while you would think something like anti-magic is rather characteristic.

Weird though that the demon in question hasn't done anything this arc yet. On one hand this was probably done intentional to avoid to much parallel with Naruto and Kurama, on the other hand I can't imagine there have been many instances demons met each other...

Status
Not open for further replies.