5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Advancing In Leaps And Bounds"

Black Clover Manga Chapter 136 Discussion and 137 Predictions

Discuss Black Clover Manga 136 here and predict the next chapter, Black Clover Manga 137

BEGIN READING HERE @ VIZ.COM

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Last edited by a moderator:

Donald J Trump

Elite
Kin
912💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm getting a feeling that the mangaka is trying to rush things to get to a certain part of this chapter. Everything is being resolved too quickly and in a very cliche way. The enemies are getting destroyed too fast, I hope there is a reason for this.

Decent chapter 3/5

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm getting a feeling that the mangaka is trying to rush things to get to a certain part of this chapter. Everything is being resolved too quickly and in a very cliche way. The enemies are getting destroyed too fast, I hope there is a reason for this.

Decent chapter 3/5
Tabata's pacing has always been fast. I used to fret over it early on. Anime is expanding on it a bit so you may enjoy that.

That said I don't think it would be resolved this fast. Mimosa commented about scattered spells on dungeon walls and Yuno heard something + Remember William's magic which took time but was taking mana from everything around him? Liar may have come out to slow them down or to prevent them from reaching the center but there maybe some trap or time taking magic there. Asta and Zora must come handy at some point after all.

Shocking" new project for Black Clover to be revealed in a commercial during the TV anime broadcast on Dec 5th.

I wonder what is it= new volume/new novel/ or what and if that surprise project is the reason for pages without inking this week.

Last edited:

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Liar copying Yami's magic made me feel like missing Yami!. Don't think Liar is just done yet!. These cliffhanger punches reminds me of a manga I am very fond of!. Haha

Apparently Black Clover Anime is slated to run for 51 episodes!. This explains the stretch in detail and slow pacing of Anime adaptation from Manga!. Don't know how good it is doing in sales now that it's anime is on air!.

loj

from the east blue
Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's the bloody 1000 spells Liar (totally not a Kakashi reference)

Ain't gonna lie I had no idea what happened in the whole chapter XD

Last edited: