2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"The Dream"

Black Clover Manga Chapter 134 Discussion and 135 Predictions

Discuss Black Clover Manga 134 here and predict the next chapter, Black Clover Manga 135

BEGIN READING HERE @ VIZ.COM

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Hiko

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not a bad chapter, i felt there was a page missing between page 15 and 16 though, its like they skipped a large part of the interactions between them all.. its funny how Asta gets the small robe though xD

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not a bad chapter, i felt there was a page missing between page 15 and 16 though, its like they skipped a large part of the interactions between them all.. its funny how Asta gets the small robe though xD
Probably.

Poor Asta- short changed once again. Dunno why they did that.

Last edited:

Hiko

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Probably.

Poor Asta- short changed once again. Dunno why they did that.
xD lets face it, Asta is always supposed to be the one to go against the odds and be the underdog, just another way of putting him down in order for him to rise without a robe.. he gonna be tanking magic with half a robe xD

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
xD lets face it, Asta is always supposed to be the one to go against the odds and be the underdog, just another way of putting him down in order for him to rise without a robe.. he gonna be tanking magic with half a robe xD
And comic gag.... It still feels unfair. .. U_U

More importantly another piece from Licht's life: So his wife was human- in Vetto's memory during the Litch's wedding everything was burning. William has a Ki very similar to Licht but with burned forehead... there has to be a connection even though he declared having a human father and a story to Yami. We still don't know who is Liar either.

Langri's power felt the same too. Licht didn't want too go all out against Gauche either. May be Langris and Gauche are something like part elves or related with Licht's wife. Is Yuno too linked to them? I'm confused trying to come up with a plausible theory to link it all ... and so want the answers right now..

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just love these comical interactions :p

Most intriguing part though were the first pages about Liar. It somewhat implies he's among Royal Knights. Originally I believed Lil was the most likely candidate, but now that we received a flash-back and learned of his past, I'm not so sure anymore. It's also a bit suspicious Nozel is suddenly thrown into the mix. It would be really a jack out of the box if he's the imposter.

Also one of those elves looks like Gauche, though that might just be a coincidence.

Last edited:

Hiko

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After re-reading the chapter again it certainly feels like a page or 2 is missing but oh well -.- also with how talented Yuno is and everything what if he turns out to be the child of the elves and human.. or somehow related to them, possibly a relation of Liar.. who knows would be interesting or perhaps im reaching too much xD

Hiko

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I mean lets face it.. would it really suit Asta to have one of those long robes.. I think the short robes suit him better in my opinion xD

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just love these comical interactions :p

Most intriguing part though were the first pages about Liar. It somewhat implies he's among Royal Knights. Originally I believed Lil was the most likely candidate, but now that we received a flash-back and learned of his past, I'm not so sure anymore. It's also a bit suspicious Nozel is suddenly thrown into the mix. It would be really a jack out of the box if he's the imposter.

Also one of those elves looks like Gauche, though that might just be a coincidence.
Do you think Nozel is another new candidate to be Liar? It didn't occur to me till you called him suspicious.

This chapter just added more questions. Who was the guy who asked Litch to take care of his sister or whom Pattoli was suppose to marry- a human or an elf? I assumed it was Vetto's sister whom Litch was marrying before since it was his flashback last time but now I don't know even that.

Maybe William is son of Licht if not Licht.

Last edited:

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Do you think Nozel is another new candidate to be Liar? It didn't occur to me till you called him suspicious.

This chapter just added more questions. Who was the guy who asked Litch to take care of his sister or whom Pattoli was suppose to marry- a human or an elf? I assumed it was Vetto's sister whom Litch was marrying before since it was his flashback last time but now I don't know even that.

Maybe William is son of Licht if not Licht.
Originally I certainly wouldn't have considered him, in particular because he was one of the three that was there when Vet, Liar and Vana were introduced. I just find it curious that Nozel is added to the group while there are already two captains involved.

And bot Vet and Liar's flashbacks are seen from their POV, we don't see their faces and the most likely reason as why is because they look completely different. From Vana's case we learned that somehow a personality and memories were implanted in her and something similar was probably done with Vet and Liar.

The chronology is quite unclear, but I'm pretty certain that the events of the flash-backs happened centuries ago. If they happened recently, Licht shouldn't be such an enigma. Also the first Sorcerer Emperor beating the demon is an old story. So it should be impossible for any known character to be that particular child. It's possible though the someone is a descendant.

loj

from the east blue
Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok I'm fuming seeing Asta in short robes,I'm bloody sorry but how bloody amazing would he look in a long robe and with a sword in his hand!??!?!?!!??!?!?!?!'?!?! Yuno looks outstandingly epic.

I hate that Nozelle,hopefully Noelle will knock him out soon.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Originally I certainly wouldn't have considered him, in particular because he was one of the three that was there when Vet, Liar and Vana were introduced. I just find it curious that Nozel is added to the group while there are already two captains involved.

And bot Vet and Liar's flashbacks are seen from their POV, we don't see their faces and the most likely reason as why is because they look completely different. From Vana's case we learned that somehow a personality and memories were implanted in her and something similar was probably done with Vet and Liar.

The chronology is quite unclear, but I'm pretty certain that the events of the flash-backs happened centuries ago. If they happened recently, Licht shouldn't be such an enigma. Also the first Sorcerer Emperor beating the demon is an old story. So it should be impossible for any known character to be that particular child. It's possible though the someone is a descendant.

Also, Nozelle was with some other magic knight captains when Fuegoreon was attacked. Fuegoreon seem to recognize his attacker and there was that tall guy with Golden Dawn Knight's robes talking about getting the stone from BB anytime...

Checking it again first Sorcery Emp should be the guy whom Licht identified as his human friend. He looked exactly like him. Was it his sister with Licht? In that case was is him who betrayed Licht somehow? Yea William can be a descendant-I think of him because of the Golden dawn robs on the mysterious guy + his curse- for he said his head wound didn't heal even with magic, .

Yuno's and Asta's Id may also be a piece of the puzzle later.

Ok I'm fuming seeing Asta in short robes,I'm bloody sorry but how bloody amazing would he look in a long robe and with a sword in his hand!??!?!?!!??!?!?!?!'?!?! Yuno looks outstandingly epic.

I hate that Nozelle,hopefully Noelle will knock him out soon.
I don't think Noelle is at that level yet but if done the right way, I won't mind it. lol

It does seem like they put Asta down once again but I suppose artist didn't want to draw a long robe on him for whatever reasons. He still knew it would stand out and hence the joke of not having enough material.

I mean lets face it.. would it really suit Asta to have one of those long robes.. I think the short robes suit him better in my opinion xD
Well that just may be what Tabata was thinking. lol It still feel mean so I hope it's useful in some way later on.

Last edited:

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also, Nozelle was with some other magic knight captains when Fuegoreon was attacked. Fuegoreon seem to recognize his attacker and there was that tall guy with Golden Dawn Knight's robes talking about getting the stone from BB anytime...

Checking it again first Sorcery Emp should be the guy whom Licht identified as his human friend. He looked exactly like him. Was it his sister with Licht? In that case was is him who betrayed Licht somehow? Yea William can be a descendant-I think of him because of the Golden dawn robs on the mysterious guy + his curse- for he said his head wound didn't heal even with magic, .

Yuno's and Asta's Id may also be a piece of the puzzle later.

I don't think Noelle is at that level yet but if done the right way, I won't mind it. lol

It does seem like they put Asta down once again but I suppose artist didn't want to draw a long robe on him for whatever reasons. He still knew it would stand out and hence the joke of not having enough material.
And the (hairy) guy on the right side of the table looks like Vet.

I always imagined that Yuno and Aster are somehow two parts of the same whole. Apparently they aren't brothers, no ever identified them as such, still they were dropped at the church at the exact same time, are of similar age, but are complete opposites of each other. It feels like someone at one point decided to separate an entity into two different entities, each holding different parts of the original entity. Something similar to the two sons of the So6P, though not in the sense that it didn't happen in a natural way.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And the (hairy) guy on the right side of the table looks like Vet.

I always imagined that Yuno and Aster are somehow two parts of the same whole. Apparently they aren't brothers, no ever identified them as such, still they were dropped at the church at the exact same time, are of similar age, but are complete opposites of each other. It feels like someone at one point decided to separate an entity into two different entities, each holding different parts of the original entity. Something similar to the two sons of the So6P, though not in the sense that it didn't happen in a natural way.
"separate an entity into two different entities".. hmm interesting theory.

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I could have preferred if Asta refused and wished to keep his Black Bulls robes!. But guess it is a dress code!. I am still confused if this means Asta, Noelle, Zora are still the members of Black Bulls and also Royal Knight Squad?!. Or Royal Knight Squad is just a temporary team until the defeat of White Night's Kingdom?!

Does that means Meleoleona is a Captain for both Royal Knights Squad and her Crimson Lion?!. Or there is change of Captain in the later?!.
I'm confused about it!.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I could have preferred if Asta refused and wished to keep his Black Bulls robes!. But guess it is a dress code!. I am still confused if this means Asta, Noelle, Zora are still the members of Black Bulls and also Royal Knight Squad?!. Or Royal Knight Squad is just a temporary team until the defeat of White Night's Kingdom?!

Does that means Meleoleona is a Captain for both Royal Knights Squad and her Crimson Lion?!. Or there is change of Captain in the later?!.
I'm confused about it!.
They're still members of their orders. This Royal Knights thing is a temporary solution to counter the White Night Eye group, so if that is done, they will most likely just go back to their original squads.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So I just finished the Manga in 24 hours.
Are there any theories as to whom the Five clover Grimoire belongs to ?
Licht claimed the grimoire Asta used, belonged to his master and was quite annoyed. He himself uses a four leaf clover grimoire just like Yuno, so I suppose five clover one is the only unique one.

As to who is Licht's master - very likely some elf Elder who originally used the anti magic weapons or the one who is declared to be the demon.