0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

" The Most Powerful Man "

Black Clover Manga Chapter 37

It looks like Julius Nova Chrono is just a complete badass, without his Grimoire out and blinded by Light Magic he still got a hit on the next Arc's big Baddie lmao. His Time Magic turned the guys arm old! That means those Fodder Mages got aged into dust lmfao Holy shit!

It's really starting to seem like it could be Capt. Vengeance as well, which I would definitely enjoy seeing. That would mean we would see Nozelle Silver vs William Vengeance soon!! Instead of waiting for his turn to be Sorcery Emperor he's trying to take the throne, it wouldn't be too bad. I'm just worried if the series does go that route, what is Capt. Vengeance's interest in Juno?? I do enjoy the Naruto influences in the story, but I do NOT want to see that one... The Naruto vs Sasuke theme lol. Juno and Aster need to keep their relationship as it is now, it's pretty chill. Aster trying to rescue Juno would take up too much of the series and we'd miss a lot of stuff we want to see like Dungeons, Ranking Up and other members of the Black Bulls and the other Magic Orders.

Anyway Aster is going clubbing!? Lol That's pretty cool. I also want to see a serious version of the combination move Lakk and Magna mentioned using on their mission. And Julius Nova Chrono, the Sorcery Emperor, I want to see more of that guy! Lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,430💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It looks like Julius Nova Chrono is just a complete badass, without his Grimoire out and blinded by Light Magic he still got a hit on the next Arc's big Baddie lmao. His Time Magic turned the guys arm old! That means those Fodder Mages got aged into dust lmfao Holy shit!

It's really starting to seem like it could be Capt. Vengeance as well, which I would definitely enjoy seeing. That would mean we would see Nozelle Silver vs William Vengeance soon!! Instead of waiting for his turn to be Sorcery Emperor he's trying to take the throne, it wouldn't be too bad. I'm just worried if the series does go that route, what is Capt. Vengeance's interest in Juno?? I do enjoy the Naruto influences in the story, but I do NOT want to see that one... The Naruto vs Sasuke theme lol. Juno and Aster need to keep their relationship as it is now, it's pretty chill. Aster trying to rescue Juno would take up too much of the series and we'd miss a lot of stuff we want to see like Dungeons, Ranking Up and other members of the Black Bulls and the other Magic Orders.

Anyway Aster is going clubbing!? Lol That's pretty cool. I also want to see a serious version of the combination move Lakk and Magna mentioned using on their mission. And Julius Nova Chrono, the Sorcery Emperor, I want to see more of that guy! Lol
He was able to help escape the mages barring the two, didn't they? I may need to reread the recent chapters though as I have been busy and not paying attention.

Unless Juno finds out he once belonged to an Uchiha clan that was destroyed by a bro I don't see that happening.. but it would be good if Juno's story is a bit flashed out. so far he has been pretty ... forgettable.. I mean yea he is someone extremely talented and who always had absolute trust in Aster and seen him as a rival to compete with.. that's all he has going for him. When he is out of the scene I kind of forget him. Even his idea of competing for the SE position seems a copy since Aster thought of it first and he was like " That's a great idea ! me too!!!" ....

I want to see all of them more. I enjoyed this arc and will be waiting for the next one.