Vexorian

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm just a little curious, but how do all of you think the Black Chidori matches up with say....Chōōdama Rasengan? I'm just a little curious, the other threads didn't really address my specific question so I thought I'd make a thread. I just want to know where everything matches up, that's all.

Uchiha Josephus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You mean the black lightning passed down from the 3rd Raikage? That's not "chidori" though I guess it could be incorporated as such.

Against the Rasengan I would think it would do quite well if we make the assumption that the black lightning is more powerful than "normal" lightning elemental jutsus.

A Rasenshuriken may counter it

Rayder

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You mean the black lightning passed down from the 3rd Raikage? That's not "chidori" though I guess it could be incorporated as such.

Against the Rasengan I would think it would do quite well if we make the assumption that the black lightning is more powerful than "normal" lightning elemental jutsus.

A Rasenshuriken may counter it
Yeah. I think Black lightning beats Oodama Rasengan but ties with Rasenshuriken.

Easyfathom

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rasenshuriken would over power any chidori (in theory/same level) Because its wind affinity and that beats lightening... Doesn't it haha

grhb

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah. I think Black lightning beats Oodama Rasengan but ties with Rasenshuriken.
almost... wind element beats lightning element. thats the basics...

therefore, normal wind beats normal lightning. but normal wind (a basic wind technique like gaara's sister) would loose to black lightning (black lightning is stronger than normal lightning).

however, naruto's rasenshuriken is wind at high speed and every angle, black lightning is strong, but not strong enough. naruto's rasenshuriken would win out

:scorps:

NLee

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The OP isn't talking about Darui's Black Lightning. He's talking about the Black Chidori that Sasuke used in his CS2 Mode at the Valley of the End

black chidori was equal with normal rasengan so odama rasengan will wipe it.
The Black Chidori was not equal with a normal Rasengan. It was a Rasengan infused with the Kyuubi's chakra.

Uchiha boii

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i also had questions about this technique y hasnt sasuke shown it again and will there be a second coming of this technique mayb in the form of kirin! haha that would be badass