KeotsuEclipse

Elite
Kin
154💸
Kumi
114💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright, so the first thing is the Heavy Artillery Exploding Tags. They're exploding tags that multiply damage done by exploding notes by 10. So, an A-rank jutsu would do 600 damage, instead of 60. These things would make Konan a broken bio, as she'd be able to do nearly 3000 damage with one attack. To use them is simple: you use them just like any other exploding tag, but you'll have to have them in your bio to do so.

However, the technique that I intended these to be used with, to allow 900 points of damage to be dealt every turn without drawback, is a simple technique that merely requires you to cover marbles made of explosive notes with chakra, so that you can actually throw them.

Simplicity at it's most fearsome. And an example of how Technology in the Narutoverse is not to be underestimated.

(Jūhō Kibaku Fuda) Heavy Artillery Exploding Tag
Type: Offensive
Range: N/A
Chakra: N/A
Damage: N/A
Description: A heavy-duty version of the standard issue paper bomb, this exploding tag has about ten times the destructive power of a regular exploding tag, and is generally used in heavy demolition. Other than being .5 inches longer than a regular exploding tag and with the kanji for “erupt” instead of “explode” in the middle, they cannot be discerned from their weaker counterparts at a glance. These exploding tags can be used in place of weaker ones in jutsu involving them.
*In order to use these, it must be mentioned in the user’s bio that they carry this version of the exploding tag – otherwise, the user cannot use these.

(Hanabi Taikai) Firework Festival
Range: Throw: Short-Long | Explosion: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage: 10 each (x3)
Description: The user will throw three balls of rolled up explosive notes that are the size of regular marbles (exploding balls hereafter referred to as marbles), after infusing them with chakra; this chakra coats the marbles and allows them to be thrown a greater distance than the marbles would otherwise be capable of reaching, due to their extremely low mass and weight. Due to their small size, and the lack of a kunai to give away their position, these become a viable option in battle, as they are harder to see. Not only that, but each marble can be detonated individually at the user’s command, like regular exploding tags, allowing the marbles to be used for strategic purposes, due to their explosive radius. The damage is caused solely by the explosive tags; the chakra does not amplify the damage in anyway, and is simply used to throw them greater distances.

Omnom

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright, so the first thing is the Heavy Artillery Exploding Tags. They're exploding tags that multiply damage done by exploding notes by 10. So, an A-rank jutsu would do 600 damage, instead of 60. These things would make Konan a broken bio, as she'd be able to do nearly 3000 damage with one attack. To use them is simple: you use them just like any other exploding tag, but you'll have to have them in your bio to do so.

However, the technique that I intended these to be used with, to allow 900 points of damage to be dealt every turn without drawback, is a simple technique that merely requires you to cover marbles made of explosive notes with chakra, so that you can actually throw them.

Simplicity at it's most fearsome. And an example of how Technology in the Narutoverse is not to be underestimated.

Range: N/A
Chakra: N/A
Damage: N/A
Description: A heavy-duty version of the standard issue paper bomb, this exploding tag has about ten times the destructive power of a regular exploding tag, and is generally used in heavy demolition. Other than being .5 inches longer than a regular exploding tag and with the kanji for “erupt” instead of “explode” in the middle, they cannot be discerned from their weaker counterparts at a glance. These exploding tags can be used in place of weaker ones in jutsu involving them.
*In order to use these, it must be mentioned in the user’s bio that they carry this version of the exploding tag – otherwise, the user cannot use these.

(Hanabi Taikai) Firework Festival
Range: Throw: Short-Long | Explosion: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage: 10 each (x3)
Description: The user will throw three balls of rolled up explosive notes that are the size of regular marbles (exploding balls hereafter referred to as marbles), after infusing them with chakra; this chakra coats the marbles and allows them to be thrown a greater distance than the marbles would otherwise be capable of reaching, due to their extremely low mass and weight. Due to their small size, and the lack of a kunai to give away their position, these become a viable option in battle, as they are harder to see. Not only that, but each marble can be detonated individually at the user’s command, like regular exploding tags, allowing the marbles to be used for strategic purposes, due to their explosive radius. The damage is caused solely by the explosive tags; the chakra does not amplify the damage in anyway, and is simply used to throw them greater distances.
Special explosive tags. I have a plan with Kaguya/Fuuin along with them. But your concept is truly terrifying
(Jūhō Kibaku Fuda) Heavy Artillery Exploding Tag

KeotsuEclipse

Elite
Kin
154💸
Kumi
114💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Terrible things could be done with those tags...So go wild. U_U

The next two techniques are techniques I designed back when I had the Shine-Tsu-Hiko; the Wind 7SM.

Fujin's Breath is a simple technique the creates a fearsome gust of wind wherever you want, simply by sending your chakra. Think of it like using Gaara's sand, but with Wind.

The other technique, Fujin's rage, is a simple technique that, after forming five handseals, allows you to condense a large amount of air into a small area, and then cause it to explode; it's basically a wind bomb which can be deployed anywhere.

(Fūton: Fūjin Ibuki) Fūton: Fūjin’s Breath
Range: Short-Long
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: The ultimate form of Fuuton: Reppushou, this jutsu allows the user to create a powerful gust of wind and direct it as they wish. Since these winds are straight line winds, they are rather large in width, and have ample power, able to topple large buildings. Only one gust can be created per use of this jutsu.

(Fūton: Fūjin Gekido) Fūton: Fūjin’s Rage
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: The user will form four handseals while focusing their Fūton chakra into an orb somewhere in the air. While focusing their chakra, the orb will compress itself as it rotates and condenses its chakra, creating a light wind. Upon formation of the fifth handseal, the orb rapidly expands into a dome of wind that impales and shreds anything inside to pieces.
*Once per battle.
*No Fuuton jutsu in the same turn.

KeotsuEclipse

Elite
Kin
154💸
Kumi
114💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Evil, huh? I wonder how different I would be if I walked the path of the Dark Side. Instead of Prayers, I wonder where I would have gone...

Anyway, the last gift I have for you...is to transfer to you ownership of the Columbidae. The only real request I have for them is that you allow Demosthenes and The Doctor to remain signers, as well as, please, treat them with respect. I may not have ever used them...but, they have a lot of story to me. U_U

Omnom

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Evil, huh? I wonder how different I would be if I walked the path of the Dark Side. Instead of Prayers, I wonder where I would have gone...

Anyway, the last gift I have for you...is to transfer to you ownership of the Columbidae. The only real request I have for them is that you allow Demosthenes and The Doctor to remain signers, as well as, please, treat them with respect. I may not have ever used them...but, they have a lot of story to me. U_U
Never wonder the what ifs. They steal happiness from today.

I will treat them like almost everything you have given me; I pray I never have to use them. A good sword is one you never need to swing. The best sword is the one, when necessary, you only have to swing once.

As for your baby, the contract, Demos, Doc, and Reborn will remain unless you otherwise inform me, or if they drop. And I had planned, that anyone who wishes to be added, will be approved by all of them.