Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I know you'll ask me to go first, so I will.

Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Amenuhoko. Summoning: Heavenly Jeweled Halberd
*I summon a great, shining spear of heaven*

Amenuhoko Mode!
*drawing on the heavenly power of the spear, I transform into a more powerful form, my eyes glowing white, wearing a white, shining robe*

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*while crouched sideways I stand up and smirk and look at you threw the corner of my eye with EMS activated*

So you want to start off that way huh

*hollow mark activates and I turn into my bipedal white wolf form*

Bring it B.Sama *I raise my left hand towards you and lower my thumb towards you*

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Elemental Sage Arts: Earth Release: Manipulative Rock
*I lift up a large chunk of rock on either side of you, and use some to grab your feet while the rest smashs into you from the sides*

While you're bound to the ground, I use

Amenuhoko Rasengan
*creating a gigantic, glowing white rasengan that I ram in your face*

Last edited:

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*as the large chunks of rocks appear I quickly do a high jump back flip out of that area and I land behind the chunks of rock*

Try better B.Sama

*sounds out a howl that shoots 10,000 very sharp ice shards charged with electricity at Bishamon and side steps so fast it makes illusions of me in a circle around Bishamon and I send out the very same howl at him from various directions*

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*as the large chunks of rocks appear I quickly do a high jump back flip out of that area and I land behind the chunks of rock*

Try better B.Sama

*sounds out a howl that shoots 10,000 very sharp ice shards charged with electricity at Bishamon and side steps so fast it makes illusions of me in a circle around Bishamon and I send out the very same howl at him from various directions*
Your legs were bound by the rock. You couldn't have jumped Oo

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
you said you make two of them appear THEN they grab my legs I jumped before they could :p
Oooh :rolleyes:
(Respond faster! XD)

Well, you have yet to see the special abilty of my jutsu.

*when you jump, arms shoot up out of the slabs of rock, and grab your feet, while dozens of others shoot out and grab your chest, while also hitting your ribs, breaking them and slamming you to the ground*

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oooh :rolleyes:
(Respond faster! XD)

Well, you have yet to see the special abilty of my jutsu.

*when you jump, arms shoot up out of the slabs of rock, and grab your feet, while dozens of others shoot out and grab your chest, while also hitting your ribs, breaking them and slamming you to the ground*
heheheh you forgot one of my hollow marks abilities Bishamon *I break free of the rocks completely shattering them and my broken ribs heal instantly*

my increased speed, strength and healing *smirks*

But I have something new to show you

*teleports behind you and kicks you in the middle of your spinal cord sending you flying towards your broken rocks and my hollow mark starts to glow*

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
heheheh you forgot one of my hollow marks abilities Bishamon *I break free of the rocks completely shattering them and my broken ribs heal instantly*

my increased speed, strength and healing *smirks*

But I have something new to show you

*teleports behind you and kicks you in the middle of your spinal cord sending you flying towards your broken rocks and my hollow mark starts to glow*
*grabs your foot as you teleport behind me and try to kick me*

And you've forgotten my abilities.

*I grab both of zanji's feet with my hands and hold him tight*
No teleporting away if I've got you held down.

Amenuhoko: Earth Release: Mineralize
Zanji turns to stone

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*grabs your foot as you teleport behind me and try to kick me*

And you've forgotten my abilities.

*I grab both of zanji's feet with my hands and hold him tight*
No teleporting away if I've got you held down.

Amenuhoko: Earth Release: Mineralize
Zanji turns to stone
*smirks as you grab a hold of me and before you turn me into stone*

Like I said I have changed from Ice Wolfie you last remembered B.Sama

*as your holding my legs I send a gigantic charge of electricity into your arms and (if they are your earth arms they shatter if they are human arms they turn into Kentucky Fried Human Flesh) as you let go of my I spin in the air landing on my hands and feet and turned facing you and I smirk as I tackle you with my electric charged body*

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*smirks as you grab a hold of me and before you turn me into stone*

Like I said I have changed from Ice Wolfie you last remembered B.Sama

*as your holding my legs I send a gigantic charge of electricity into your arms and (if they are your earth arms they shatter if they are human arms they turn into Kentucky Fried Human Flesh) as you let go of my I spin in the air landing on my hands and feet and turned facing you and I smirk as I tackle you with my electric charged body*
Lightning Release: Deflection of Lightning (<--- Real Jutsu of Mine)
As you surge lightning into me, I deflect it out through my fingertips, pointed at your face, still holding onto your feet.

Your bug zapper won't work.

Lava Release: Rock to Lava
*the earth beneath zanji's head turns to lava, his head is on the ground because I'm holding him by his feet*

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lightning Release: Deflection of Lightning (<--- Real Jutsu of Mine)
As you surge lightning into me, I deflect it out through my fingertips, pointed at your face, still holding onto your feet.

Your bug zapper won't work.

Lava Release: Rock to Lava
*the earth beneath zanji's head turns to lava, his head is on the ground because I'm holding him by his feet*
*as you turn the ground into lava I curl into a ball with you still holding me up and I dig my claws into your shoulder and thrust my feet against your chest and as you go to stop me by pushing forward I apply more and more pressure*

grrrr this wont work but this should

*I slice threw your right arm with my claws to free my leg and as I go to fall I do a spin kick to you face and I keep myself up by holding your feet*

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*as you turn the ground into lava I curl into a ball with you still holding me up and I dig my claws into your shoulder and thrust my feet against your chest and as you go to stop me by pushing forward I apply more and more pressure*

grrrr this wont work but this should

*I slice threw your right arm with my claws to free my leg and as I go to fall I do a spin kick to you face and I keep myself up by holding your feet*
You were paralyzed by the lightning I'd deflected back at your face. ^^

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
how can that be possible when I have lightning surging threw my and around my body already so thats a no go :p
I could argue that one over to my side, but I won't.

*as you curl up into a ball, I use*

Lava Release: Lava Spikes
*spikes from the pool of lava shoot up into you before you have a chance to dig your claws into my shoulders*

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
here is a question Bishamon, how are you capable of using jutsu's if your holding onto my legs with your hands :p

hand signs are required for all jutsu's but Doujutsu

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
here is a question Bishamon, how are you capable of using jutsu's if your holding onto my legs with your hands :p

hand signs are required for all jutsu's but Doujutsu
My Earth Release: Manipulative Earth
It allows me to manipulate a limited amount of earth with my mind.

I.E., for all forms of earth jutsu on a small scale, I don't need to use hand signs.

I can also manipulate it in any way I want.

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
My Earth Release: Manipulative Earth
It allows me to manipulate a limited amount of earth with my mind.

I.E., for all forms of earth jutsu on a small scale, I don't need to use hand signs.

I can also manipulate it in any way I want.
you never used that in our fight :p this is the first time you mentioned it :p