Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
I hope he comes back so we can finish the battle =-o

By the way, my move.
I block your ant hell by using

Earth Release: Mineral Coccuun
I am encased in a giant slab of super hard rock

Now, after your jutsu, I come out of the slab and hurdle it at you with Earth Manipulation.

Last edited:

Shodaime

Legendary
Kin
-6๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Combined with my Moku Bunshin no Jutsu (Wood Clone Technique), (Art of the Shadow Doppelganger), shodaimethrows a large number (depending upon the number of Bunshin) shuriken from all angles at his opponent. It is similar in style to the Shuriken Moku Bunshin no Jutsu (Wood Clone Technique),

Suiton: Daibakufu no Jutsu (Water Release: Great Waterfall Technique)This technique is used to create a massive blast of water.

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Earth Release: Expanding Earth Shield
I create a shield of earth around me, which expands out quickly to block the shuriken.

Then i hop back on top of the Earth spire I'd created earlier to dodge the water attack.

Shodaime, let's get serious, ninjutsu won't solve this. Time for some taijutsu.

Water Clone (30)
My clones combine earth manipulation and katon: karyuu endan to throw superheated rocks at you.

While I and 2 clones charge at you with our swords.

Shodaime

Legendary
Kin
-6๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
10 wood clone
with this
Sennen Goroshi (One Thousand Years of Death),20 damage/ 10 chakra,
(A very simple Taijutsu technique with a very over-dramatised name. Forcefully plunges the user's fingers into the vicinity of the victim's rectal regions.When combined with explosive seals, it can even damage your stronger oponent in his semi transformed mode.)

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
I grab your fingers, and then your arm.

Then I take out my katana and stab you. Meanwhile, the two clones who came with me slash your wood clones with one using Hien (Flying Swallow) and the other using Katon no Yaiba (Blade of Pure Fire Chakra)