Bishamon vs. Sasuke08 (Sensei test. Private)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright, first off, I don't want anyone posting in here other than sasuke08, myself, the mods/admins, and any of the other original senseis.

We're using Madara's rules.

Terrain: The foothills of a mountain with a stream running through.

Use any elements that you've learned.

Only 3 jutsus per turn.

Be aware of the fact that most elemental combinations have to be blocked with more than 1 element.

You start.

Last edited:

Axle

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
very well

Lightning Release: Lightning Blast-(Raiton: Raikou Bakuha No Jutsu)
Type:Attack
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:10
Damage Points:20
Description:The users fingertips begin to glow a light blue as they fire off lightning bolts from there fingertips.

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
very well

Lightning Release: Lightning Blast-(Raiton: Raikou Bakuha No Jutsu)
Type:Attack
Chakra Cost:10
Damage Points:20
Description:The users fingertips begin to glow a light blue as they fire off lightning bolts from there fingertips.
-.-

I use

(Suiton:Daibakufu)-Water Style:Giant Water Vortex

* Type:Attack
* Range:Short-Long
* Chakra cost:30
* Damage Points:60
* Descripton: The user attacks With a huge vortex of water that can level a small forest area.

And

(Suiton:Mugensame)-Water Style:Infinite Shark Frenzy

* Type:attack
* Chakra cost:40
* Damage Points:80
* Descripton: A highly advanced form of Eating 5 Shark Frenzy where the user creates on shark that attacks the opponent drgging them into the water.Then the user unleashes a storm of sharks to attack the opponent from all angles and directions.

Both combined with

Raiton:Gian)-Lightning Style:False Darkness

* Type:Attack
* Range:Short-Mid
* Chakra cost:40
* Damage Points:80
* Descripton: Two powerful lightnung blasts that even Kakashi had to block with two Lightning Blades.

Both water jutsus are charged with lightning, and the fact that you have lightning coming out of your fingers means your lightning jutsu is also channeled into the water techniques.

(NOTE: Because the water has lightning in it, earth won't be able to block it)

Axle

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
your a drag

(Doton:Dochuu Eigyo)-Earth Style: Underground Fish Projection

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short-Long
Chakra cost:15
Damage Points:N/A(5 if used with mist servant genjutsu when attacking apply other jutsu used cost as is when used with this one)
Descripton: User Inserts him/her self in the ground to avoid getting hit buy opponents attacks best if use with

to dodge your attacks

(Doton:Uiten Pen)-Earth Style:Wheel Of Fortune

Chakra cost:30
Damage Points:N/A
Descripton: A from of summoning were the user fist takes out a topographic map that they use to construct a huge mountain range where they can set up many traps.

(Doton:Saise No Jutsu-Rando No Igai)-Earth Style:Resusitaion Technique-Land Of Corpses

Range:Short-Mid
Chakra cost:60
Descripton: This is known as the highest earth jutsu.The user will first need to capture corpses into the ground.Then using wheel of fortune can summon the corpses into the Created earth.This jutsu does not created a moutain range but a few hills that contain the dead corpses.The number of corpses depends on how many the user has killed and trapped in the earth.All zombies last till destroyed and can not use jutsu

summons 100 corpses

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
your a drag

(Doton:Dochuu Eigyo)-Earth Style: Underground Fish Projection

Chakra cost:15
Damage Points:N/A(5 if used with mist servant genjutsu when attacking apply other jutsu used cost as is when used with this one)
Descripton: User Inserts him/her self in the ground to avoid getting hit buy opponents attacks best if use with

to dodge your attacks

(Doton:Uiten Pen)-Earth Style:Wheel Of Fortune

Chakra cost:30
Descripton: A from of summoning were the user fist takes out a topographic map that they use to construct a huge mountain range where they can set up many traps.

(Doton:Saise No Jutsu-Rando No Igai)-Earth Style:Resusitaion Technique-Land Of Corpses

Chakra cost:60
Descripton: This is known as the highest earth jutsu.The user will first need to capture corpses into the ground.Then using wheel of fortune can summon the corpses into the Created earth.This jutsu does not created a moutain range but a few hills that contain the dead corpses.The number of corpses depends on how many the user has killed and trapped in the earth.All zombies last till destroyed and can not use jutsu

summons 100 corpses
When you insert yourself into the ground, I use...

(Magumaton:Yurasu no Kazangan)-Magma Release Rock to Lava

* Type:Supplementary
* Chakra Cost:40
* Damage Points:N/A
* Description: A jutsu that helps bring out more substance for magma jutsu, can also add a certain twist to the battlefield by changing a rocky terrain to a fiery terrain of lava.

The ground you're hiding in turns into lava, and you're melted alive, sasuke08.

Axle

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
not yet bishoman

(Kinjutsu:Koutou Kousei)-Forbidden Technique:Oral Rebirth

Chakra Cost:40
Description:This technique allows the user to experience a near total rebirth of their physical form. Should a significant portion of their body be damaged in battle, the user can emerge from their mouth and cast off the skin of their former body. This new body will not bear the brunt of the damage of the previous incarnation; however, the technique is generally not a full recovery

to shoot myself out of my mouth so you burn my old body

(Fuuinjutsu:Edo Fumetsu)-Sealing Technique:Ruin Seal Of The Niether World

Description:A coffin appears from the ground and hands form the death realm reach out and grag the opponent.(Note: target can not move if any of the arms touch him/her)They pull them in sealing them into the realm of the dead a ending the match(exceptions are time/space jutsu which can teleport the target out of the realm).

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
not yet bishoman

(Kinjutsu:Koutou Kousei)-Forbidden Technique:Oral Rebirth

Description:This technique allows the user to experience a near total rebirth of their physical form. Should a significant portion of their body be damaged in battle, the user can emerge from their mouth and cast off the skin of their former body. This new body will not bear the brunt of the damage of the previous incarnation; however, the technique is generally not a full recovery

to shoot myself out of my mouth so you burn my old body

(Fuuinjutsu:Edo Fumetsu)-Sealing Technique:Ruin Seal Of The Niether World

Description:A coffin appears from the ground and hands form the death realm reach out and grag the opponent.(Note: target can not move if any of the arms touch him/her)They pull them in sealing them into the realm of the dead a ending the match(exceptions are time/space jutsu which can teleport the target out of the realm).
You shoot out of your body into more lava. There isn't enough room for you to emerge from your old body. Plus, you can't see the lava coming from underground because it just appears out of nowhere. You can't use oral rebirth underground because of all the dirt; you'd just get stuck.

You lost.

I'll ask a Mod to lock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.