0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I use

ekisutora erekutorikku seishou tobikomi~extra electric energy jump
Type:supplementary
Range:depends on what the user is using the jutsu on.
Chakra:30
Description:the user puts just enough chakra into an electric current type attack where there is an electric current going through the ground or through a weapon, and allows the electricity to jump into the air or into water and hit someone who would of otherwise dodged the original attack. this jutsu requires no handsigns.

which lets the lightning jump up and electricute you.

I then use

tsuchi metaru kasai tama~earth metal fire bullet
Type:attack
range:short-Med
Damage:80
Chakra:40
Description:the user fires off large bullets about 1 foot accros that are made of extremely flammable alkaline earth metal at the opponent, these bullets imediately ignite on contact with air or water, creating a Type D fire, that burns at 3000 Degrees celcius. Because it is a Type D fire(metal fire) it cannot be put out, and will actually be made stronger if the opponent uses water, or wind.

which hits your water and since it is metal fire it is made stronger and is flying straight at you.

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I use

ekisutora erekutorikku seishou tobikomi~extra electric energy jump
Type:supplementary
Range:depends on what the user is using the jutsu on.
Description:the user puts just enough chakra into an electric current type attack where there is an electric current going through the ground or through a weapon, and allows the electricity to jump into the air or into water and hit someone who would of otherwise dodged the original attack. this jutsu requires no handsigns.

which lets the lightning jump up and electricute you.

I then use

tsuchi metaru kasai tama~earth metal fire bullet
range:short-Med
Chakra:40
Description:the user fires off large bullets about 1 foot accros that are made of extremely flammable alkaline earth metal at the opponent, these bullets imediately ignite on contact with air or water, creating a Type D fire, that burns at 3000 Degrees celcius. Because it is a Type D fire(metal fire) it cannot be put out, and will actually be made stronger if the opponent uses water, or wind.

which hits your water and since it is metal fire it is made stronger and is flying straight at you.
*the clone that made the dragon poofs away*

To block your fire, I use

Earth Release: Prison of Earth
Creating a rather large prison of superhard rock, superdense rock around your fire as it touches the ground, and due to the high heat of the fire and extreme need for oxygen, it's almost immediately extinguished.

Not bad, I admire your creativity.

Earth Release: Rock to Sand
Causing the prison of earth to turn into sand

Sand Release: Sand Manipulation
The sand goes high into the air, absorbing the clouds, and falls down on you.

Making you all sandy. Lol :p:D

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
so you get zapped by my electric energy jump thingie, which i used to at the last moment make my electric flood send a lightning blast into the air attacking you?

I summon

(word for summoning, couldn't find it): sono misuteriasu raikou subeta anbvoireah~summoning: the mystical lightning sword anbvoireah
Type:weapon
Range:as a sword:short
Chakra:50
Description: the user summons anbvoireah, which is a powerfull sword which delivers a powerfull electric shock to anything it hits, it can cut through earth with ease. It is said to be allow the user to gain total controll over electrical forces and energies, and is said to be able to create storms and strong magnetic feilds. it is possible that there may be many other secrets to the sword aswell

It was found by Neutrino00, and somehow bonded to him, it can only be used by Neutrino00.

and i immediately use

anbvoireah: magunechikku benso shouheki taira ichi~anbvoireah: Magnetic defense barrier level one.
Type:defence
Absorbs:60
Description:the user uses anbvoireah to create an extremely powerfull magnetic feild which can push away rock projectiles, deflect lightning attacks that are it's rank and lower, and can protect the user from heat and fire attacks.
(this jutsu can regenerate as long as the user keeps putting in chakra into the feild, but if the enamy exceeds how much it can absorb with an attack, the field brakes)

which i use to repel your sand.

I then use

anbvoireah: erekutorikku omoi arashi~anbvoireah: Electric mind storm
Range:Short-long(area of effect 50 Metres)
Damage:50 per turn opponent is in the storm(lasts 3 turns)
Description:after summoning the mysterious lightning sword of anbvoireah the user creates a large electrical storm of highly charged electricity by channeling chakra through anbvoireah into the sky, the lightning is has an extremely high voltage so it easily pass's through the air and other objects, it goes into the opponents nerve systems and destroys them, this jutsu can hurt summons like gama.

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
so you get zapped by my electric energy jump thingie, which i used to at the last moment make my electric flood send a lightning blast into the air attacking you?

I summon

(word for summoning, couldn't find it): sono misuteriasu raikou subeta anbvoireah~summoning: the mystical lightning sword anbvoireah
Type:weapon
Range:as a sword:short
Description: the user summons anbvoireah, which is a powerfull sword which delivers a powerfull electric shock to anything it hits, it can cut through earth with ease. It is said to be allow the user to gain total controll over electrical forces and energies, and is said to be able to create storms and strong magnetic feilds. it is possible that there may be many other secrets to the sword aswell

It was found by Neutrino00, and somehow bonded to him, it can only be used by Neutrino00.

and i immediately use

anbvoireah: magunechikku benso shouheki taira ichi~anbvoireah: Magnetic defense barrier level one.
Description:the user uses anbvoireah to create an extremely powerfull magnetic feild which can push away rock projectiles, deflect lightning attacks that are it's rank and lower, and can protect the user from heat and fire attacks.
(this jutsu can regenerate as long as the user keeps putting in chakra into the feild, but if the enamy exceeds how much it can absorb with an attack, the field brakes)

which i use to repel your sand.

I then use

anbvoireah: erekutorikku omoi arashi~anbvoireah: Electric mind storm
Range:Short-long(area of effect 50 Metres)
Damage:50 per turn opponent is in the storm(lasts 3 turns)
Description:after summoning the mysterious lightning sword of anbvoireah the user creates a large electrical storm of highly charged electricity by channeling chakra through anbvoireah into the sky, the lightning is has an extremely high voltage so it easily pass's through the air and other objects, it goes into the opponents nerve systems and destroys them, this jutsu can hurt summons like gama.
Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Amenuhoko, Summoning: Great Jeweled Halberd
Summoning a large spear to my hands.

I won't need Amenuhoko Mode for this, just the halberd.

Lightning Release: Deflection of Lightning
*I raise two of my fingers into the sky, and the lightning from your jutsu strikes them. I then shoot the lightning out of my other hand at a wall, making your lightning jutsu useless*

Come, now. Is lightning all you've got?

Earth Release: Great Whirlpool of Quicksand
Creating a gigantic pool of quicksand beneath your feet

Lava Release: Tsunami of Lava
Bringing forth a humongous tidal wave of lava that crashes down on you.

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm, that deflection of lightning thing is kind of usefull, but My lightning mind storm attacks you from all directions, and since it attacks by damaging the nerve systems it is pretty powerfullU_U

I jump up avoiding your sand wirlpool and use

tsuchi shokubai no jutsu~earth catalyst jutsu
type:supplementary
Chakra:20
Description:the user uses a special catalyst which the he gets from a special summoning scroll. This catalyst is used to speed up and/or start reactions between other elements without being used up, such as igniting the earth.

which i use to ignite the earth and use

eiei kasai arashi ~ pulling firestorm
Range:created at med distance but the firestorm sucks everything within long distance.
Damage:100
description:by by igniting a part of the earth with a catalyst to start combustion between the oxygen in the air and the earth. the fire produces solid oxides through the combustion(kind of like how the rusting of iron brings oxygen into the iron producing iron oxide which is solid, only faster) the combustion then produces a vaccuum from the oxygen being pulled in, which then pulls more air in at extremely fast speeds which pulls everybody else into the fire unless they can somehow excape to another place where the fire isn't sucking.
Note: unless the user can excape too, the user will also fall victem.

Lasts for 3 turns.

I then use

Creating a rather large prison of superhard rock, superdense rock around my own fire and you at the same time

which i copied from you with my sharingan

and my fire sucks up all the oxygen and goes out, but you are also in there and you run out of oxygen and pass out losing the battle, the sucking also pulls the huge lava wave into it and i am left unharmed on top of the prison.

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hmm, that deflection of lightning thing is kind of usefull, but My lightning mind storm attacks you from all directions, and since it attacks by damaging the nerve systems it is pretty powerfullU_U

I jump up avoiding your sand wirlpool and use

Description:the user uses a special catalyst which the he gets from a special summoning scroll. This catalyst is used to speed up and/or start reactions between other elements without being used up, such as igniting the earth.

which i use to ignite the earth and use

eiei kasai arashi ~ pulling firestorm
Range:created at med distance but the firestorm sucks everything within long distance.
Damage:100
description:by by igniting a part of the earth with a catalyst to start combustion between the oxygen in the air and the earth. the fire produces solid oxides through the combustion(kind of like how the rusting of iron brings oxygen into the iron producing iron oxide which is solid, only faster) the combustion then produces a vaccuum from the oxygen being pulled in, which then pulls more air in at extremely fast speeds which pulls everybody else into the fire unless they can somehow excape to another place where the fire isn't sucking.
Note: unless the user can excape too, the user will also fall victem.

Lasts for 3 turns.

I then use

Creating a rather large prison of superhard rock, superdense rock around my own fire and you at the same time

which i copied from you with my sharingan

and my fire sucks up all the oxygen and goes out, but you are also in there and you run out of oxygen and pass out losing the battle, the sucking also pulls the huge lava wave into it and i am left unharmed on top of the prison.
Lava Release: Rock to Lava
With you standing on top of the prison and me within it, I turn the prison to lava, melting off your feet immediately and sucking you in.

*After it all clears, I'm left unscathed*

I'm made of rock, Neutrino. I converted my body to rock a long time ago. I don't breath, and my melting point is so incredibly high that I was unaffected by the temperatures of the lava that I created from the prison.

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
dam, you don't breathe, that sucks
I use

which forces away the lava and heat and my feet don't get burned

I use

to ignite you, you are now on fire, and since you burn at such a high temperature you get severely burned and become a useless thing of oxides and you are now barely alive from what i just did to you and you pass out.

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
dam, you don't breathe, that sucks
I use

which forces away the lava and heat and my feet don't get burned

I use

to ignite you, you are now on fire, and since you burn at such a high temperature you get severely burned and become a useless thing of oxides and you are now barely alive from what i just did to you and you pass out.
Sorry.

Lava Release: Rock to Lava is an S-rank jutsu.

Your magnetic field only works for jutsus A-rank and lower.

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
well my feet get incinerated, i use my jutsu, and I come out of my mouth with oral rebirth.
*as you're coming out of the mouth of your previous body, I quickly use*

Earth Release: Lava to Rock
(Rank S)
Solidifying the lava on the legs of your previous body, with you still coming out of the mouth

Earth Release: Exploding Rock
(Rank A/S, in this case S)
Detonating the rock on your previous body's legs, causing a truely gigantic explosion as you're coming out of the body's mouth, blowing your new body as well.

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
since lightning beats earth, before you can make the earth explode I use

erekutorikku anda-guraundo shinsui ~ electric underground flood
type:attack
range:short-long
chakra:40(10-less chakra if exact location is known)
damage:70(plus 10 if the exact location of the enamy is known(don't count this if the user chose to use 10 less chakra)
Description: create a giant electric which goes into the ground and electricutes anybody within a large radius that is standing on the ground or hiding in the ground. this jutsu is actually quite easy to avoid if the user is standing on the ground but less easy if the user is underground. if the user knows the location of the enemy he can send the current in one direction and thus making the jutsu plus 10 more powerfull or minus 10 chakra(one or the other)

which floods the earth with electrical energie's countering your earth chakra(similer to how sasuke deactivated Deidera's bombs)

and you have been ignited by the catalyst and pretty much seriously burned even though you are earth so i win:D

Last edited:

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
since lightning beats earth, before you can make the earth explode I use

erekutorikku anda-guraundo shinsui ~ electric underground flood
type:attack
range:short-long
chakra:40(10-less chakra if exact location is known)
damage:70(plus 10 if the exact location of the enamy is known(don't count this if the user chose to use 10 less chakra)
Description: create a giant electric which goes into the ground and electricutes anybody within a large radius that is standing on the ground or hiding in the ground. this jutsu is actually quite easy to avoid if the user is standing on the ground but less easy if the user is underground. if the user knows the location of the enemy he can send the current in one direction and thus making the jutsu plus 10 more powerfull or minus 10 chakra(one or the other)

which floods the earth with electrical energie's countering your earth chakra(similer to how sasuke deactivated Deidera's bombs)

and you have been ignited by the catalyst and pretty much seriously burned even though you are earth so i win:D
Sorry, neutrino. You were busy performing oral rebirth, a jutsu that takes a relatively long time to use.

I used my jutsus while you were in the process of using a rather slow jutsu. It's a common battle technique.