Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well my feet get incinerated, i use my jutsu, and I come out of my mouth with oral rebirth.
dam, you don't breathe, that sucks
I use

anbvoireah: magunechikku benso shouheki taira ichi~anbvoireah: Magnetic defense barrier level one.
Type:defence
Chakra:30
Absorbs:60
Description:the user uses anbvoireah to create an extremely powerfull magnetic feild which can push away rock projectiles, deflect lightning attacks that are it's rank and lower, and can protect the user from heat and fire attacks.
(this jutsu can regenerate as long as the user keeps putting in chakra into the feild, but if the enamy exceeds how much it can absorb with an attack, the field brakes)

which forces away the lava and heat and my feet don't get burned

I use

tsuchi shokubai no jutsu~earth catalyst jutsu
type:supplementary
Chakra:20
Description:the user uses a special catalyst which the he gets from a special summoning scroll. This catalyst is used to speed up and/or start reactions between other elements without being used up, such as igniting the earth.

to ignite you, you are now on fire, and since you burn at such a high temperature you get severely burned and become a useless thing of oxides and you are now barely alive from what i just did to you and you pass out.
my feet got incinerated, i used my jutsu which was the catalyst jutsu, and then i used oral rebirth in the stead of the magnetic field

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
my feet got incinerated, i used my jutsu which was the catalyst jutsu, and then i used oral rebirth in the stead of the magnetic field
Oh.

Your turn where you used the magnetic field and the catalyst was unaccepted. I.E., because your first jutsu didn't help you, I gave you a chance to redo the turn, which you did: you redid the turn by using Oral Rebirth.

And that whole section didn't make sense. Here's the explincation:

There is a spherical rock prison. I'm inside of it, you're standing on top of it. I turn the prison to lava, melting off your feet, and you summon a catalyst that drops down. Now, this catalyst, because of the lava, would simply hit the outside of the spherical lava dome and explode at your feet, hurting you more, rather than me.

I then, from within the lava, turned the lava at your feet to rock, then exploded the rock. I don't need to be in contact with you for that jutsu.

For your catalyst jutsu, you have to basically be in contact with your opponent, which you were not: you were separated from me by a lava dome.

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
kk I lost then. this charactor is now dead(I've been meaning to kill him off anyways)
and my sword gets unsummoned. it was still a good fight though, your tough.

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Thanks, man xD

Thanks for being such a good sport :p
Most times, when people lose, they complain about it for like an hour. I'm not going to name names, but an example of such a person's name is pronounced Moss.

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No problem. I was just trying to find ways out of your techniques and stuff, once there is no way out that i could possibly see, I ain't afraid to admit defeat.