Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok, so it looks like you left off with...

(Raiton: Torunedo Raitoningu) - Lightning Release: Tornado Lightning
Type: Offense/Defence
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user generates lightning-based chakra in his/her palms that they can whip around in order to attack their opponent.

Make the handseals, focus lightning chakra in your hands, then spread it outwards to create a whip of lightning. And keep the chakra constantly flowing into the whip.

aconjunto

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok, I start making the handseals while i focus chakra in my hands. When I finish the handseals, I use:

(Raiton: Torunedo Raitoningu) - Lightning Release: Tornado Lightning
Type: Offense/Defence
Description: The user generates lightning-based chakra in his/her palms that they can whip around in order to attack their opponent.

Creating a whip of electricity from my hands, while I keep my chakra flowing towards my hands and the whip.

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*the jutsu work perfectly*
(You had practiced the jutsu in your last training session, so when you try it here, you do it perfeclty :p)

Next jutsu.

(Raiton: Rai Ryouken) - Lightning Release: Lightning Hound
Type: Offense
Description: TThe user channels his lighting chakra to his dominant hand and then radiates it out making it a hound shaped stream of lighting which stays attached to the users hand through a bolt of lighting.

Focus lightning chakra in your dominant hand, then launch it out with another burst of lightning chakra, while continuing to channel lightning chakra into the "hound" after the initial lightning burst.

aconjunto

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I start gathering chakra in my right hand, then I use:

Description: TThe user channels his lighting chakra to his dominant hand and then radiates it out making it a hound shaped stream of lighting which stays attached to the users hand through a bolt of lighting.

Throwing the lightning bolt while i add more lightning chakra to it, gaining the lightning more energy and power. Then I continue adding lightning chakra, creating a lightning hound.

aconjunto

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I start gathering chakra in my right hand, then I use:

Throwing the hound shaped lightning bolt while i add more lightning chakra to it, gaining the lightning more energy and power. But before the hound starts to disperse, I keep adding lightning chakra so the hound doesnt disperse

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*the jutsu works perfectly*

Nice job.

Next jutsu.

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Utage) - Lightning Release: Lightning Burial ~ Banquet of Lightning
Range: Mid/Long
Description: The user brings their hands together and an electrical energy will begin to crackle around them. They will then slam their hands to the ground to send an electric current racing through the earth. When the current approaches its target, it can split into multiple tendrils to attack separate targets individually.

Charge lightning chakra into your hands, then release it into the ground, sending a current through the earth to your target. You can use your chakra to split the current into multiple tendrils near the target.

aconjunto

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok...

I start gathering lightning chakra iun my hands, when Im ready, I use:

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Utage) - Lightning Release: Lightning Burial ~ Banquet of Lightning
Range: Mid/Long
Description: The user brings their hands together and an electrical energy will begin to crackle around them. They will then slam their hands to the ground to send an electric current racing through the earth. When the current approaches its target, it can split into multiple tendrils to attack separate targets individually.

I clap my hands to make the electricity starts crackling around them, then I hit the ground with them, sending the electricity through the ground while I keep adding lightning chakra to it so it doesn't disperse