Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So...who's seen it yet?

It wasn't bad. Not nearly as "preachy" as some would want you to think. If it was so anti-man feministic as people acted why include an unnecessary wet Harley scene? Granted no complaints about it just pointing out if it was as "woke" as people were acting they wouldn't have included the "objectifying" scene.

It was definitely visually entertaining and the story wasn't awful but it felt hectic which I suppose suits a Harley Quinn like character. I don't wanna say this because it'll definitely alienate some people who correlate what I say to saying it's as good or better but the frantic pacing reminded me a bit of the Deadpool movies.

Roman was properly villainy which is nice after so many stories making the villain relatable or misguided. Some of the characters could have been handled a little better. Huntress and Canary were fine but Zsasz and Cassandra were a little weak imo. Zsasz could have been better but wasn't terrible but I didn't really care for how helpless they made Cassandra I was hoping to see her involved in the big fight.

Also I know the mute angle wouldn't have really fit the story and would have been a bit tough and restrictive in the film but it's a pretty big part of her character to just omit from the movie version. Also it was done pretty well on the show Smoking so it can be done.

Rinnebel

Kin
557💸
Kumi
2,451💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I’ve yet to sit down and finish it. It mostly seems to be full of dull humor but I like the little action they have in it. Huntress, one of my favorite comic characters, comes off as pretty angsty. Not a fan but it can be funny sometimes. I’ll come back when I have finished it lmao

Rinnebel

Kin
557💸
Kumi
2,451💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So I kept my promises and finished it. Had nothing better to do at the moment. And I’m not sure how I feel about the movie lol. It was a fun watch for sure tho. I do love the whole girl power and them coming together. It was cool. I agree with your point about Szasz. Have you seen Gotham? Best Szasz yet in my opinion. I liked how he was lowkey manic but he should have been more highkey. He could have played the same character the same way with a little more umph on his character. But overall a fun movie. Not going to say it was good. It was okay but I would watch it again for sure simply because it was a constantly exploding movie.