Shivamcoder3013

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I searched through the forum but couldn't find the answer to some of the biography questions. So, can anyone please help me? Thanks.
Do you need a biography to start learning jutsu and start battling?
At genin level, what clans can I be in (for biography)?
Can I pick any current naruto characters (except for the ones I found restricted in the biography rules section)?
Is it possible for the biography character to have a different clan than in the manga/anime? For example, Shino uchiha?

Kurisutina

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Yes
2. Aburame, Uzumaki, Senju (No Wood), Yamanaka, Inuzuka,
3. Yeah as long as they don't have restrictions.
4. No, cannon characters remain in the same clan they are in cannon.

Mattobi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Begginers Guide: -How to start with Battlle RP'ing?
First make sure that you won't start RP'ing if you are going to be inactive... You will just be wasting your time if you create a Biography and you won't use it.

• Step 1: -Creating a Biography.

~ To create your first Biography you need 50 posts. So please refrain from making a Biography when you haven't reach this amount of posts, if you do your bio will be declined without any doubt.
    Of course, each rank has got improvements for your skills. How higher your rank, how stronger the jutsus are that you can learn.

~ Once you have reached 50 posts, your fun can begin. But every funny thing has got something you have to do first, in this case you have to create a Biography.
    Luckily enough, Hazure and Nexus each posted a Biography Template. Thanks to this template, creating a bio is not that hard. Just click and copy the PHP code.

~ When you have copied the template you go and you create a new thread wich has got the name of your bio.
    You have got the choice between two types of Biographies:
    • Cannon (from the manga)
      If you create a Cannon Biography, you can go to find the information about the character you want to use. But -sometimes-, you have to make sure that your stats answer the restrictions of a cannon character. The rules for the Special Abilities and Characters are listed .
    • Custom (invented by you)
      If you decide to be creative and create a Custom Biography you will have to invent everything by yourself, thus the personality, looks, history and village information. There are sites wich can provide you images of random manga characters, but I recommend to just use Google Images.

• Step 2: -Start Training.
    This is propably the most difficult part of the RP'ing: Finding a free Sensei or Sempai. I'll do my best to list the Senseis and Sempais who are the most active on the Training Grounds.
    Some of them have got an application thread, but most aren't used anymore. So the most effective way is to post your bio link and what element you want to be trained in on their profile page in a VM. If you have got luck, they have got place and if they don't you'll have to try your luck with someone else.

~ Here is a list of the Senseis who are active on the Training Grounds:
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    ~ Here is a list of Sempais who are active on the Training Grounds:
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    ~ If you want to get a quick answer, you can see all the online Senseis together.
    The Senseis have got Orange names. You can see this when you go to the Forums section and scroll down.
    You must be registered for see images
    ~ Of course, after a while, you have to update your Biography. Thus adding all the new jutsus you learnt etc... You can also use this opportunity to make your bio look better. It's good if you update your bio once every month or two and you just have to post it in the Biography section again with the tittle: "Update" or "v2" etc...

~ You can also give "your own touch" to your jutsu list by creating some jutsus yourself. This is very usefull, because you can trade them and receive even better jutsus. You can create and submitt your jutsus .

• Step 3: -Start Fighting.
    This is the part where everyone did all the previous things for. If you finished those (or you are busy with training) you can finally begin to spar!

~ But, even here are rules (luckily), be sure that you read them and remember the most important ones. You can read the rules .

~ Once you have read the rules, you can begin. There are two manners to find someone to spar:
    • An Open Fight
      This is the fastest manner to find someone to fight, but not the most effective to fit your skills. Someone can enter the fight and have another level and more or less experience than you have.
    • A Specific Fight
      This is the most effective manner to fight someone with the same skills and level as you, because you look for someone and then you challenge him. This is very usefull if you read some fights from that person, so that you can learn his battle style to invent a good counter style to defeat him. But, sadly enough, this manner can take some time because your opponent can be offline when you challenge him etc...
    ~ There are also two different styles of Fights:
    • Spars (unofficial)
      A Spar is a unofficial fight. In this kind of fights your Biography won't be able to die, because the rules of a Spar are always that you don't kill each other (be sure that it is written in the rules). This is usefull to train you against someone to become stronger without a risico.
    • Fight (official)
      This kind of fights are official. So your Biography would be able to be stolen or killed during the fight. Avoid this kind of fights untill you are strong enough. Because if your bio dies 3 times you can't RP fight for a week and if it's stolen, your opponent can hold it for a week or just kill it.
    ~ When you are fighting it is always usefull to know what jutsus you can use. you can find all the jutsus so that you easily can copy/paste them into your fight. Be sure you always do this so that your opponent can see more easily what jutsus you use.

~ If you lose an official fight, but your bio isn't killed or stolen, you will have to create a thread and provide a link to the battle that you lost. Once created, you'll have to wait untill someone comes out to help you.

I think that's everything and I hope this helped a little...

Migualon J.J.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1) yes you do
2) aburame, inuzuka, yamanaka, akimichi and those other ones without abilities
3) yes you can
4) no, you can´t have Shino Uchiha or something like that

Kurisutina

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you are creating your bio, you wouldn't have any specialty, elements or ninjutsu, right?
If you're in a clan and you get their jutsu auto, you could say it was your specialty but normally for your first, you won't have one.

Also, would your element have to be the same as the anime characters?
Your specialties would have to be the same but no, you don't have to have the same elements as your cannon character.