Shivamcoder3013

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Ok. I am hopelessly confused, with numerous questions. Extremely grateful if you could answer them.
1. What characters can I have at chuunin rank?
2.At chuunin rank, I can learn only d-c rank jutsu. Do I have any jutsu already mastered?
3. How many elements at chuunin rank?
4. How do I gain an element/learn a jutsu?
5. Is it possible to create a character in naruto but with a different clan?
6. Can you create non-naruto characters with naruto clans?

Alphonse Elric

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
1. Look through the restrictions on characters.
2. No.
3. 2
4. You choose which elements you want to learn and look for a sensei or sempai to train you until you reach your rank limit. Sensei has orange names. Vm\PM them and ask for training.
5. Nope. You can't alter Cannon character's history.
6. Depends if you have the rank and if there is restrictions. Such as a uchiha needs 1,500 posts. It all matters if there is restrictions on the person you want to make.

Read those four urls.

Last edited:

Alphonse Elric

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
1. I edited my post and put in 4 urls. The first two has the restrictions.
2. If you mean jutsu I already stated you go to be trained by a sensei or sempai. You only get 7 e rank jutsu to start out with.
3. No requirements for a custom character. With a clan it depends. Like as I said uchiha needs 1,500 posts. Check the first two urls I posted. (Read this. And this)

Alphonse Elric

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
You attempt to use it and learn it. The sensei or sempai will say when you learn it. You need to be descriptive of how you use it and some want to know the advantages or disadvantage. You don't get every jutsu instantly unless it's already included in the bio. Such as minatos FTG technique.