Bio

McAfeezy

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Go to Forums, then Battle Arena or Sub-Form under battle arena, and click RPG Character Biographies, then it says RPG Character Restrictions, I think. Then it'll tell you everything you need to know.

Ichinaru

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Go to Forums, then Battle Arena or Sub-Form under battle arena, and click , then it says RPG Character Restrictions, I think. Then it'll tell you everything you need to know.
Uuuuum, yeah , i couldn't find it :( I went Forums, Battle Arena and only Sub-forum is hospital.... there is nowhere to click RPG Character Restrictions

Bluedevil

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
up at the top when you go to the home page there is RPG in there is a whole bunch of topics, you want to go to the character bio and when you get there you will find a whole bunch of postings on the diffrent topics and things you can do and how you should post ect. I just found it so I know its a little confusing

Tvqxeqlapcfr

Veteran
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They just get something called reputation points, which helps determine whether they are good, bad, trustworthy, or untrustworthy. You can see someone's reputation under there rank. For example, yours says "Ichinaru is on a distinguished road." Hope this helps!!