0⚔️
Basic Information​
Costume Bio​
Name: Panda O. Konobi
Nickname: Pan Pan
Clan: None

Looks:
You must be registered for see images

Personality: A brave straight forward boy with no interest of victory, but instead with an interest of motive of a person. He hates people who act on rash thinking and takes the Uchiha clan with pride. This boy has many faults such as intelligence and stamina, as well as detective abilities, not very perceptive.

Village Info

Village of Birth: Land of Rain
Village of Alliance: Land of Fire

Rank//Chakra Info

Ninja Rank: Genin
Specialty: N/A
Elements: N/A
Your ninjutsu: N/A

Background Info

History: Panda was born on the outskirts of the land of Rain, born in a poor unhappy family he learned that society was based on the rich. At the age of 5 his 10 year old older brother left his family in search for a job, being a shinobi his brother could easily find one. Panda’s older brother, Shinto, was a very heroic character. Always looking out for Panda and always feeding him was Shinto's job, their father had ditched them and their mother was a hore who was always kidnapped and used kept as a pleasure tool for the rich fellas up on the money pyramid. No matter how Panda would complain to the officials they would only dismiss his complaints. Due to this his mother would be gone for days and sometimes comeback without money. The only person worthy enough of keeping Panda alive was Shinto who decided to leave Panda to find a job. He left Panda knowing Panda would survive by himself due to the training of survival Shinto put him in at such a young age. Panda survived by himself mostly, his mother had stopped coming back home. Panda hated his life, but lived on hoping for Shinto to come back, until one day when a man in Shinobi clothes appeared at his little tent. The man cried when he saw how Panda lived and decided to take the poor boy under his wing and bring him to Konoha. Panda refused to leave because he was waiting for Shinto. The man told Panda to come with him and find Shinto instead of waiting for him. Panda agreed and lived with this man, his name was Comet Uzumaki. He lived and searched with this man all over the world for Shinto for six years, and on the six year, Comet told him to stay in Konoha and train himself with the Uchiha their. Panda rejected the command, and Comet told him, “You’ll only find your brother when your stronger” and so Panda stayed looking for a sensei to train him as good as Comet did.

Other

Picture:

Theme Song and Background Music:
[video=youtube;ChCp9knOnII]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChCp9knOnII[/video]

Battles
N/A

Won:0
Lost:0

□ Approved □
Welcome to the RP.

Last edited by a moderator:

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey, the bio seems fine, but Sharingan requires you to be S-Class at minimum.

If you have any questions, or feel something is not clear, feel free to message me.

Erzo

Legendary
Kin
551💸
Kumi
1,094💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Someone should suggest that though. Allow low ranked members to have Uchiha bios, if they want - just no Sharingan activation till S-class. Doesn't really do any harm.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So my bio wont work becuase I am not high enough to use sharengan, even though I am not gonna use the sharangan in my bio...
wow
:devil::dafq::rage::stfu::WAT::itachi2:
Unfortunately, yes. You can just remove Uchiha clan for now, the bio gets approved, you use it. When you reach the post requirement, you update it with the Sharingan/as an Uchiha. Not really much of a change.