Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

Basic Information
Name:Itachi Uchiha
Nickname: Pride of The Uchihas
Clan:The Uchiha Clan:cool:

Looks: I am a young guy with with dark grey eyes and dark hair upto my cheeks in front and a ponytail at the back.I have a tear trough @/\@ which is my distinguishing feature.When i was in Konoha i wore a back shirt with an uchiha crest and black Pants.
When i joined akatsuki i wore the Traditional akatsuki cloud patterned black cloak.The akatsuki also gave me a ring which i wear in my right ring finger and the symbol on it means vermillion.I also wear a necklace with metal beads in it which i wear to look cool.

Personality: I am a mysterious and emotionless guy.Even after being in the company of the hot headed diedara and the blabbering hidan i have a calm demeanour.I was always first in the academy and hence i was called a genius and a prodigy even among the uchiha.But the problem i have is that even after i am an uchiha i dont like to fight like the rest of my clan;I am a peaceful and pacifist guy.

Village Info.
Village of Birth: Konohagakure(Village hidden in the leaves)
Village of Alliance: Konohagakure(Village hidden in the leaves)

Rank//Chakra Info.

Ninja Rank: S-Class ninja
Specialty: Sharingan(requires training) and Fire.

My Jutsus
Lightning
Upto B rank
Fire
Mastered

Water

Upto D rank

Wind
Mastered
Earth
Upto B rank

Ninjutsu
Upto A rank

Summonings
Fox summoning
Background Info.
History:
I was born to the leader of the uchiha clan Fugaku Uchiha.AS i entered the academy i gave my best in everything they taught in the academy so that i can live upto the expectations of my father.Due to my hardwork and my uchiha talent i was recognised as a genius and a prodigy even among the uchihas by everyone.But when i saw the horrors that the war brought as many of my friend and classmates lost their parents.I was traumatized by the
violence and pain in this shinobi world at my tender age i decided that whatecer happens my young brother,sasuke should never witness such horrors and i then became a pacifist.Then when i hit the age of 7 i graduated from the academy top in everything in my class.Then my aim was too achieve the coveted treasure of the uchihas-The Sharingan.My father and i trained very hard for 1 year and then at last when my father pushed me too the verge of death i achieved the One tomoe sharingan at the age of eight.So now my next aim was to pass the chunnin exam and make my father even more proud and also set an example for my younger brother.
I trained hard for two years with my team and sensei and then i participated in the chuunin exams.I passed the chunnin exams easily and became a chunnin at the age of ten
This achievement was celebrated by my clan the next night,My father threw a party in which all the clan members,the hokage and many other shinobis came.They congratulated me for such an achievement.Then i was asked by a man called danzou shimura to join the Anbu black ops.I asked my father and he said that I should join it as than i would be able to pass on information to the clan.So i joined the anbu and worked hard to reach the top as my father wihed off me.Also in the meantime my brother had grown up and started up in the academy,he loved my younger brother but due to some reason he was always competing with me...which after sometime i realised was due to my father praising me all the times and ignoring sasuke's achievements in the academy.
I tried to help him whenever i could,with jutsus and stuff but the anbu life kept me very busy and i was not able to help him.Then due to my hard work and success in misssions i was made the anbu captain at the age of 13.

And then after one month,as the anbu captain i was approached by danzo who told me that the uchiha clan were behind the attack of the nine tailed fox and that i had to prove my loyalty to the village and provide information about the clan.
When i heard this i felt sad that another war would take place if i just refused and told my clan about the,anbu chief-danzou and the village councillors believe, that the uchiha clan had summoned the nine tailed fox.So then began my life of a double agent.I provided danzou with all the information about the uchiha clan and passed on false information about the leaf villages
affairs.After two years of working as a double agent i was asked by danzo to assasinate each and every member of the uchiha clan..and then be branded as a criminal for killing his clansmen as they were planning a coup d'etat against the leaf village;so now either i would have to eliminate my entire clan or let the village and my clan fight against each other.It was a hard decision but i decided to go kill my entire clan as war was not something i wanted my little brother to see.So i agreed to wipe off my clan,but i requested the sandaime hokage too protect sasuke from danzou who would like too finish him off too.
So at the night arrived and i wiped off my entire clan..just leaving my young brother whom i loved too much too kill.So after kiligmy entire clan i moved on and decide to join the group of S class ninjas-Akatsuki.I basically joined the akatsuki so that i could keep a watch over konoha and madara both as it was my village and my brother also was there.

So then i was with the akatsuki for three years in which we fought for various villages in wars and coup d'etats,Then our so called 'leader' Pain said that we will gather the jinchuurikis too form a very powerful weapon.But i realized that madara was operating from behind the scenes and this so called weapon was a cover for something else but i agreed to it,so that we i can look how the leaf village is doing and what is my brother's progress in hating and detesting me.
So me and my partner Kisame went to konoha too capture the nine tailed fox.But we were thwarted first by Kakashi of the sharingan and then one of the legendary sannin Jiraiya. also had the luck of meeting my younger brother who attacked me with a pwerful jutsu;but still he was a fail and not yet powerful,i had to beat him too pulp which i didnt like much ;but i had to make him really hate me.Then we escaped from there thwarted by Jiraiya whom i feared i could not take on single handedly.
So our leader decided that we need to prepare for extraction of a bijuu;so all of the members than scattered.

Then after three years our group was back and we had captured 3 bijuus already.so as my eyesight was already weakening i heard the news that sasuke had killed orochimaru whom i had pawned a long time back with a single genjutsu--he was just an overrated weakling in my opinion.The day on which i faced my brother was arriving and i was already weal due to some sickness which had made my reflexes slow and my health frail.
So after a single month sasuke found me and our fated clash began.We fought for a long time and i realised my stupid young brother had indeed gotten stronger;but the curse of orochimaru was still inside him.So i had too push him to his limits so that i could seal the snake,so i fought with him to the best of my ablities which were strained due to my illness but i was able to force out orochimaru whom i then again pawned with a single stab through the sword.And thus i passed on the legacy of the uchiha too my stupid little brother.

Picture:

Theme Song and Background Music:

Battles

Won:N/A
Lost:
N/A

This is my second bio.

~Approved~ I need to remind you can't use MS whatsoever.

Last edited by a moderator: