Kiwii

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The first fight is going to be the expert fight.
Rules:
  • No Costum Jutsus
  • No Costum Elements
  • No Kekkei Genkai
Range: Mid
Terrain: Plain
Weather: Sunny

You start first.

Nadare

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Rules:
  • No Costum Jutsus
  • No Costum Elements
  • No Kekkei Genkai

You start first.
Sorry for the delay. Here's my move;

*As we are facing each other, and waiting for the first move, I suddenly backflip. In the same moment, still air born, I use*

(Katon: Goryuka no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Dragon Fireball Jutsu

Type: Offense/Supplementary
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform Kirin.

*To shoot towards you several fire dragon-shaped balls, each from a little different direction. Then, I land on the ground, away from you, since I did this move while doing the backflip.
With one pair of hands, I throw 2 kunais at my sides, one on the left side, one on the right, making them stab in the ground. In the same moment, with the other pair of hands, I use*

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Utage) - Lightning Release: Lightning Burial ~ Banquet of Lightning

Type: Offense
Range: Mid/Long
Description: The user brings their hands together and an electrical energy will begin to crackle around them. They will then slam their hands to the ground to send an electric current racing through the earth. When the current approaches its target, it can split into multiple tendrils to attack separate targets individually.

*To electrify the whole ground heavily, paralyzing anything in or on the earth ground. I keep my second pair of hands on the ground, so i keep electrifying the sorrounding. I then use, with the third pair of hands,*

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:N/A
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja�s chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

*To create 2 clones. One charges you, and one stays with me. Also, I control the electricity in such a way, that it does no harm to the clones*

Kiwii, Nadare proberly won't be on for a while:

Sorry, for this spam.
Tnx for the explanation ^^
But as I already said, I'll try to reply to all battles. Anyway, my sis woke from the coma ^^. The doc said she will be ok in no time :yay:

Nadare

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Rules:
  • No Costum Jutsus
  • No Costum Elements
  • No Kekkei Genkai

You start first.

*As we are facing each other, and waiting for the first move, I suddenly backflip. In the same moment, still air born, I use*

Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform Kirin.

*To shoot towards you several fire dragon-shaped balls, each from a little different direction. Then, I land on the ground, away from you, since I did this move while doing the backflip.
With one pair of hands, I throw 2 kunais at my sides, one on the left side, one on the right, making them stab in the ground. In the same moment, with the other pair of hands, I use*

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Utage) - Lightning Release: Lightning Burial ~ Banquet of Lightning

Description: The user brings their hands together and an electrical energy will begin to crackle around them. They will then slam their hands to the ground to send an electric current racing through the earth. When the current approaches its target, it can split into multiple tendrils to attack separate targets individually.

*To electrify the whole ground heavily, paralyzing anything in or on the earth ground. I keep my second pair of hands on the ground, so i keep electrifying the sorrounding. I then use, with the third pair of hands,*

Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja�s chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

*To create 2 clones. One charges you, and one stays with me. Also, I control the electricity in such a way, that it does no harm to the clones*

Kiwii, Nadare proberly won't be on for a while:

Sorry, for this spam.
Tnx for the explanation ^^
But as I already said, I'll try to reply to all battles. Anyway, my sis woke from the coma ^^. The doc said she will be ok in no time :yay:

Kiwii

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

As soon as you jump, I stomp on the ground, and beneath you, multiple earth spikes lift from the ground and impale you in mid-air.

(Doton: Doryuso) - Earth Style: Rising Stone Spears
Range: Short/Mid
Description: This technique lets the user condense mud or stone from the ground and shape them into spikes that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The spikes cannot penetrate targets of greater density.

I then make the handseals and, from the moisture of air infront of you, I blast water to douse the flames. The water comes a bit higher then you and so it pushes you down even stronger while still blocking the fire.

(Suiton: Suishouha) - Water Style: Water Shock wave
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: N/A
Descripton: causes a large volume of water to materialize out of nowhere. The water can then be directed at his target.

And then I wait.

Nadare

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*As you create the spike, I make them harmless to me, using*

(Nenkin no Yoroi) - Armor of Sticky Gold

Type:Defence
Chakra Cost:25
Description: By excreting his Sticky Gold from his pores, Kidōmaru can quickly create a temporary armor that is capable of blocking chakra once exposed to oxygen and even blocks the Hyūga clan's special taijutsu style, the Gentle Fist. This needs no handsigns, and the armor engulfs the user's body in 0,57 seconds.
*Note: Can only be used by Kidōmaru.*

*The spikes hit me, but because of my armor, they just push me up, and do no harm. my kunai move from before is done anyway, with the other pair of arms, since i used the second pair of hands to create the armor, therefore not disrupting any other movement. So, as the kunai stabs in the ground, I pull the wire that was attached to it, therefore pulling myself towards the kunai, just in time to evade your attacks. As I land a little bit more left then i was before i moved pulling the wire, I use*

(Suiton: Ja No Kuchi) - Water Style: Water Snakes Mouth

Chakra cost: 20
Description: This jutsu allows the user to summon a large amount of water. The water then transforms itself into the shape of a snake and crashes down on their enemy, literally swallowing them. After it has swallowed them it turns into a river.

*Creating a a lot of water crash on you from above, in a snake shape. After it has crashed you, it continues in a form of a river, creating a large amount of water. I then jump in the air, and use*

(Mizu Bunshin) - Water Style: Water Clone

Range: Short
Description: The user creates a clone of themselves made of water.

*Crating two clones. One charges you, and one stays with me. The clone that stays with me, sits on the ground, and starts meditating and gathering a large amount of chakra*

*Note*: Sticky gold is not a KG!

Kiwii

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*As you create the spike, I make them harmless to me, using*

(Nenkin no Yoroi) - Armor of Sticky Gold

Type:Defence
Chakra Cost:25
Description: By excreting his Sticky Gold from his pores, Kidōmaru can quickly create a temporary armor that is capable of blocking chakra once exposed to oxygen and even blocks the Hyūga clan's special taijutsu style, the Gentle Fist. This needs no handsigns, and the armor engulfs the user's body in 0,57 seconds.
*Note: Can only be used by Kidōmaru.*

*The spikes hit me, but because of my armor, they just push me up, and do no harm. my kunai move from before is done anyway, with the other pair of arms, since i used the second pair of hands to create the armor, therefore not disrupting any other movement. So, as the kunai stabs in the ground, I pull the wire that was attached to it, therefore pulling myself towards the kunai, just in time to evade your attacks. As I land a little bit more left then i was before i moved pulling the wire, I use*

(Suiton: Ja No Kuchi) - Water Style: Water Snakes Mouth

Chakra cost: 20
Description: This jutsu allows the user to summon a large amount of water. The water then transforms itself into the shape of a snake and crashes down on their enemy, literally swallowing them. After it has swallowed them it turns into a river.

*Creating a a lot of water crash on you from above, in a snake shape. After it has crashed you, it continues in a form of a river, creating a large amount of water. I then jump in the air, and use*

(Mizu Bunshin) - Water Style: Water Clone

Description: The user creates a clone of themselves made of water.

*Crating two clones. One charges you, and one stays with me. The clone that stays with me, sits on the ground, and starts meditating and gathering a large amount of chakra*

*Note*: Sticky gold is not a KG!
*Note*: I know, mah bugs aren't aswell!

I think your move is kinda off. You get hit by the Earth and Water combo before landing, and so before throwing the kunnais. Even though the spikes do you none to litle harm, the water pressures you to the ground. This allying to the fact that you're covered in a strong armour shell which allows you little to none movement, you get stuck in between the spikes helplessly. Both the armour and the water prevents you from using your hands and legs just like a strong waterfall would.

As soon as you release the sticky gold I force lightning chakra out of my hands and blast it to you, giving you the shock of your life.

Raiton: Gian (Lightning Style: False Darkness)
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra cost:40
Damage Points:80
Descripton: Two powerful lightning blasts.This strong attack can be defended against by
an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

The surrounding water acts like a catalyst, giving you a nice toast all over your body. 3rd degree style!!

I then take out mah map and draw.

(Doton: Uiten Pen) - Earth Style: Wheel Of Fortune
Range:Short-Long
Chakra cost:30
Descripton: A form of summoning where the user first takes out a topographical map that they can use to change any earth-based feature of the battlefield.
note: can only be used once per battle

A huge scar on the ground right beneath you. It sucks all the water /remains of lightning/ and you underground. Right after that I seal the top, locking you in a cave, 10 meters from the surface. The cave as the same volume as the water + you have, so there's no room for air. As you finish dying in your new thomb, I make a nice throne and sit on it.

Nadare

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Note*: I know, mah bugs aren't aswell!

I think your move is kinda off. You get hit by the Earth and Water combo before landing, and so before throwing the kunnais. Even though the spikes do you none to litle harm, the water pressures you to the ground. This allying to the fact that you're covered in a strong armour shell which allows you little to none movement, you get stuck in between the spikes helplessly. Both the armour and the water prevents you from using your hands and legs just like a strong waterfall would.

As soon as you release the sticky gold I force lightning chakra out of my hands and blast it to you, giving you the shock of your life.

Raiton: Gian (Lightning Style: False Darkness)
Chakra cost:40
Damage Points:80
Descripton: Two powerful lightning blasts.This strong attack can be defended against by
an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

The surrounding water acts like a catalyst, giving you a nice toast all over your body. 3rd degree style!!

I then take out mah map and draw.

(Doton: Uiten Pen) - Earth Style: Wheel Of Fortune
Range:Short-Long
Chakra cost:30
Descripton: A form of summoning where the user first takes out a topographical map that they can use to change any earth-based feature of the battlefield.
note: can only be used once per battle

A huge scar on the ground right beneath you. It sucks all the water /remains of lightning/ and you underground. Right after that I seal the top, locking you in a cave, 10 meters from the surface. The cave as the same volume as the water + you have, so there's no room for air. As you finish dying in your new thomb, I make a nice throne and sit on it.
*Note*: lol!

If you get my move that way ok, but that is not how I meant. Anyway, I'll reply as I always do, since i'll do pobably anything to prevent arguing, which I hate. I hope you will do the same U_U

*As I can hardly move, because of the pressure between the spikes and the water, I make the few needed handsigns, and use*

(Doton: Doryuu Jouheki) - Earth Style: Earth Rampart

Type: Supplenetary
Chakra cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: An earth jutsu that makes the earth rise like a Plateau and can be used with Waterfall Basin to make a waterfall.

*To create a small rampart, that lifts only me high in the air, and breakes through the pressure created between the water and spikes. When i'm in the air, you Uiten Pen, is already made, my pillar rampart starts falling in the cave beneath. I jump in the air to gain a little more time, and use*

(Suiton: Baku Suishouha) - Water Style: Giant Water Shock Wave

Descripton: causes an even larger volume of water to materialize out of nowhere. The water can then be directed at his target.

*To materialize a lake, just like Kisame did, that covers the whole plain. The water also covers your cave. I then land on the surface of the lake, and use*

(Suiton: Mugensame)-Water Style: Infinite Shark Frenzy

Range: Short-Long
Chakra cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description: A highly advanced form of Five Shark Frenzy where the user creates one shark that attacks the opponent, dragging them into the water. Then, the user unleashes a storm of sharks to attack the opponent from all angles and directions, ending up in a water explosion.

*To damage you heavily, but not kill you.*

Kiwii

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Note*: lol!

If you get my move that way ok, but that is not how I meant. Anyway, I'll reply as I always do, since i'll do pobably anything to prevent arguing, which I hate. I hope you will do the same U_U

*As I can hardly move, because of the pressure between the spikes and the water, I make the few needed handsigns, and use*

(Doton: Doryuu Jouheki) - Earth Style: Earth Rampart

Type: Supplenetary
Chakra cost: 15
Description: An earth jutsu that makes the earth rise like a Plateau and can be used with Waterfall Basin to make a waterfall.

*To create a small rampart, that lifts only me high in the air, and breakes through the pressure created between the water and spikes. When i'm in the air, you Uiten Pen, is already made, my pillar rampart starts falling in the cave beneath. I jump in the air to gain a little more time, and use*

(Suiton: Baku Suishouha) - Water Style: Giant Water Shock Wave

Descripton: causes an even larger volume of water to materialize out of nowhere. The water can then be directed at his target.

*To materialize a lake, just like Kisame did, that covers the whole plain. The water also covers your cave. I then land on the surface of the lake, and use*

(Suiton: Mugensame)-Water Style: Infinite Shark Frenzy

Range: Short-Long
Chakra cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description: A highly advanced form of Five Shark Frenzy where the user creates one shark that attacks the opponent, dragging them into the water. Then, the user unleashes a storm of sharks to attack the opponent from all angles and directions, ending up in a water explosion.

*To damage you heavily, but not kill you.*
Wow... confusing...let me see you lift the plateau which shatters will water pressure only. How did you blocked the lighning? Hum... I guess I just assume you jumped over it :confused:

Obviously, I won't pull the map as soon as I see you're out of the water. What I do it throw a 3 needles with increased power, speed and sharpness by Wind elemental

As soon as you release the water, no matter the pressure, the needles pierce through it and keep going to you. We'll get back there a
later.

As the water comes crashing down to me, I lift a wall from the ground.

(Doton: Doro Gaeshi) - Earth Style: Mud Turn Over
Type efence
Chakra cost:15
Descripton: After striking the ground with their hands, a large wall of earth will rise into place infront of the user as a defense.

With elemental advantage and power levels, both jutsus are roughly the same level. I push it and climb on it. as the water and the rock collide, I jump to the surface of the water and get way harmless.

While that, the 3 needles, get out of the water and lodge on your neck, slicing the throat, breathing pipes, etc. When you do notice them, it's too late.

I then create a whirlwind in front of me.

Fuuton: Dai Kamaitachi (Wind Style: Great Cutting Whirlwind)
Damage Points:40

Description: A bigger version of the cutting whirlwind.

And breathe a poisonous gas into it.

( Doku Kiri ) - Poison Mist
Damage Points: (-5 each turn for 3 turns)
Description: This technique allows the user to expel poisonous gas from their body. This can serve as a cover to escape, and as an offencive technique against the opponent.

Then I grow the whirlwind and send it to engolf your choking ass. The few air you're able to breath is poisonous.

Nadare

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wow... confusing...let me see you lift the plateau which shatters will water pressure only. How did you blocked the lighning? Hum... I guess I just assume you jumped over it :confused:

Obviously, I won't pull the map as soon as I see you're out of the water. What I do it throw a 3 needles with increased power, speed and sharpness by Wind elemental

As soon as you release the water, no matter the pressure, the needles pierce through it and keep going to you. We'll get back there a
later.

As the water comes crashing down to me, I lift a wall from the ground.

(Doton: Doro Gaeshi) - Earth Style: Mud Turn Over
Type efence
Chakra cost:15
Descripton: After striking the ground with their hands, a large wall of earth will rise into place infront of the user as a defense.

With elemental advantage and power levels, both jutsus are roughly the same level. I push it and climb on it. as the water and the rock collide, I jump to the surface of the water and get way harmless.

While that, the 3 needles, get out of the water and lodge on your neck, slicing the throat, breathing pipes, etc. When you do notice them, it's too late.

I then create a whirlwind in front of me.

Fuuton: Dai Kamaitachi (Wind Style: Great Cutting Whirlwind)
Damage Points:40

Description: A bigger version of the cutting whirlwind.

And breathe a poisonous gas into it.

( Doku Kiri ) - Poison Mist
Damage Points: (-5 each turn for 3 turns)
Description: This technique allows the user to expel poisonous gas from their body. This can serve as a cover to escape, and as an offencive technique against the opponent.

Then I grow the whirlwind and send it to engolf your choking ass. The few air you're able to breath is poisonous.
1) Didn't jump over it, since that is not allowed. I don't breake rules. My rampart, as i said, pushed me high in the air, therefore away from your lightning attack

2) No need to return to it.

3) Are you med-ninja/med-student? If not, you cannot use poison.

*As you are doing your first earth jutsu, I sidestep to the left on my rampart, because I always change positions. I still do get hit by the needles, but because of my change of position, only the most left needle hit's me, and goes through the outer layer of my shoulder. I quickly strap my shirt, and bind my shoulder with a bandage. This takes me circa 2 sec.
I then get suddenly hit by your wind attack (no poison). I get blasted backwards. I land on the water below. I get on my feet, and clean the blood of my shoulder.
I suddenly disappear. You look for where I am. I appear below you, you don't know when or what's happening*

(Chouyaku Kage Dageki)- Jumping Shadow Strike

Type: Attack
Range: Mid - Long
chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 30
Description: The user appears below the enemy at a low stance towards the ground and then they charge there hands with chakra and the user strikes upward beginning with the inner thighs at the pressure points above the knee caps which makes the enemy lower their upper body and then the user strikes multiple times on the body upwards until they finally make a stabbing motion towards the enemies neck winding them and making them become out of breathe.

*You go flying upwards, no time to react. You fall on the ground a little bit more behind. I step back.*

I surrender. Yes you hear well. U_U

Last edited:

Kiwii

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1) Didn't jump over it, since that is not allowed. I don't breake rules. My rampart, as i said, pushed me high in the air, therefore away from your lightning attack

2) No need to return to it.

3) Are you med-ninja/med-student? If not, you cannot use poison.

*As you are doing your first earth jutsu, I sidestep to the left on my rampart, because I always change positions. I still do get hit by the needles, but because of my change of position, only the most left needle hit's me, and goes through the outer layer of my shoulder. I quickly strap my shirt, and bind my shoulder with a bandage. This takes me circa 2 sec.
I then get suddenly hit by your wind attack (no poison). I get blasted backwards. I land on the water below. I get on my feet, and clean the blood of my shoulder.
I suddenly disappear. You look for where I am. I appear below you, you don't know when or what's happening*

(Chouyaku Kage Dageki)- Jumping Shadow Strike

Type: Attack
Range: Mid - Long
chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 30
Description: The user appears below the enemy at a low stance towards the ground and then they charge there hands with chakra and the user strikes upward beginning with the inner thighs at the pressure points above the knee caps which makes the enemy lower their upper body and then the user strikes multiple times on the body upwards until they finally make a stabbing motion towards the enemies neck winding them and making them become out of breathe.

*You go flying upwards, no time to react. You fall on the ground a little bit more behind. I step back.*

I surrender. Yes you hear well. U_U
I jump with my hands on your head, with a reverse frog leap. When I release your head, I push you to the ground, disbalancing you. And then I spin a kick hitting the back of your neck with my right heel.

I'm a master taijutser, you really thought I'd have no time to react?

Well, make the thread if you don't wish to preceed this fight

Nadare

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I jump with my hands on your head, with a reverse frog leap. When I release your head, I push you to the ground, disbalancing you. And then I spin a kick hitting the back of your neck with my right heel.

I'm a master taijutser, you really thought I'd have no time to react?

Well, make the thread if you don't wish to preceed this fight
Are you? We will see this in the next battle :rolleyes:

Anyway, you win