Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
what about sasuke ?

ok this is going a bit offtopic but anyways here is what i think to be a possebility:

the fox suggested sasuke not to kill naruto because he will regret it..
as we all know naruto contains the ying or the yang part of the fox cant remember which one it was..

what if sasuke's sharingan or sasuke himself the the other part to help naruto controlling the powers of the fox ?

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Meh, I think Senju can control both bijuu and jinchuriki, because jinchuriki are sealed in different ways, and they'd have to have different techniques to supress bijuus sealed in different ways. It seems they simply supress the chakra of bijuu, which would, theoretically, affect bijuu.

ALSO, guys. In the picture of the shodaime vs. madara battle, I don't have it handy, where it shows the 9-tails, there is a little wood grasping one of its tails. I think that could be shodaime preparing to do the bijuu supressant jutsu.

sgt

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i know they can.. the sharingan can controle any creature.. remember sasuke controlling manda or something with that name ( that summon technique he learned from oro ) to get away from deidara's explosion ?

but i think somehow sasuke is connected to naruto with the 9tailfox..
i think sasuke can help naruto out to get full powers form the 9tails, but ofcourse this is just a thought :)

sgt

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
no not controle, surpress it..

jiraiya said himself that madara was the only one who could controlle the 9tailfox..
since he has EMS.. and sasuke kind of has PMS now.. i think sasuke is able to do that aswell.

oh and the 4th cant controle, he just used the death god technique to take his soul away.. and put it into naruto..

Last edited: