Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So it seems if they fight through the night, that will be about the same amount of time big mom chased Luffy, making her thin.

When big mom got thinner her attack rose, but defense lowered.

If kaido was drunk at the start of this he will surely be sober.

Kaido is definitely stronger sober.

Should we assume if the battle drags on kaido will defeat big mom? As she weakens and he gets stronger?

Or do you think we will see a urgency out of kaido as big mom Slims? Maybe he will worry she will start using homies? Like Prometheus?

Perhaps like @caliber said. They will stop the fight due to kaido wanting to drink and big mom wanting to eat.

What do you guys see happening

SaitamaSanji

Kin
391💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
im still waiting for marines to raid a yonko territory.with that cleansing Im sama ordered its possibly gonna happen and with sakazuki as the leader anything can happen.he moved marine HQ for a reason and it would be dumb if they never could gain control of any significant amount of territory from new world.there is a possibility that he will become the first Fleet Admiral to raid a yonkou territory in history. i think its abt time oda throws this power balance off the grid.BB possibly gonna raid BM or shanks's territory or may be both of em and possibly gonna become the first emperor to have two or more territories in history making him way to close to one piece than it ever was.shanks warned WG abt BB most probably knowing wts gonna happen if he started gaining more control in new world.just like BB said the heavy weights of the world gonna fight through this great power struggle. with portrayal so far i think just before luffy finding out one piece, BB and Sakazuki gonna reach their top forms. dnt really know wt will happen after that. or may be none of it will ever happen and Buggy sama gonna find one piece and end it within a year :snickering:

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wonder if we'll learn about Rocks here in Wano from these two or if we'll flash back to the reverie and hear it from Garp since he was the one who brought it up. Or will it be a curve ball and it be revealed later by another person?

SaitamaSanji

Kin
391💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wonder if we'll learn about Rocks here in Wano from these two or if we'll flash back to the reverie and hear it from Garp since he was the one who brought it up. Or will it be a curve ball and it be revealed later by another person?
oda may show us some flash backs abt kaido and BM like how he showed the origins of BM. may be we will learn some stuff abt rocks through it. or he may appear on next movie? :unsure: