MickNerks

Elite
Kin
77💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We know that soon we will enter the biggest and most brutal war that One Piece has ever shown. And with Kaido and Big Mom as two of the biggest agents of this war I did have a question about their potential DF reveals.

Do you guys think that at some point in the Wano War we will see Kaido awaken his Mythical Zoan Devil Fruit and Do you think we will see Big Mom get to a point where she to will also have to awaken her OP Paramecia devil fruit? If they do what do you think the awakenings will be?

Also, do you think this is the time where Luffy learns to awaken his Devil Fruit as well?

lukaberlec

Kin
61💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The only thing Luffy currently needs is probably that advanced haki attack and bigger haki capacity. Kaido is clearly stalemated with Big Mom maybe with him up on raw power, it probably depends on their state of mind but awakening based Kaido probably already is and Big Mom too

• Haha
Reactions: minamoto

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, I was asking if we thought they would be pushed into a corner to where they had to use their DF awakening
I'm leaning towards probably not unless they turn on each other and fight one another. Also I don't know if it'll be stated from here on out if someone is using the awakened form of their fruit.