pein87

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
with your posts your a genin so you cant use any elements yet.You can only use c-E rank jutsu but here those rule do not applie you can be trained in any jutsu but only when your posts match your level(rank)you can use higher jutsu.Since your a custom Character you get only one element to start with.What I wont you to do is choose your element.Also in Konoha Town make your rpg bio useing the template.

pein87

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I wont you to learn this jutsu its supplementary and will help make your jutsu have range.
(Katon:Kasumi Enbu No Jutsu)-Fire Style:Mist Waltz

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra cost:10
Damage Points:N/A
Descripton: User spits out a huge mist of flameable gas the can be ignited by local fire or buy a fire jutsu.
you must concentrate your chakra and breath in a deep breath instead of making fire you make a mist thats flameable use this to take out multiple enemies with out using high level fire jutsu combo it with Kato:Endan-fire style fire ball

Bianca

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I wont you to learn this jutsu its supplementary and will help make your jutsu have range.
(Katon:Kasumi Enbu No Jutsu)-Fire Style:Mist Waltz

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra cost:10
Damage Points:N/A
Descripton: User spits out a huge mist of flameable gas the can be ignited by local fire or buy a fire jutsu.
you must concentrate your chakra and breath in a deep breath instead of making fire you make a mist thats flameable use this to take out multiple enemies with out using high level fire jutsu combo it with Kato:Endan-fire style fire ball
a mist that?s flammable! that would definitely come in handy. i?ll try to master it as soon as possible.