Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Bhandao

Several shards of the moon jut out of the rocky terrain of Bhandao after the Cataclysm.
The land is otherwise desolated and barren.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Coming from: https://animebase.me/threads/vestbygden-173.756188/post-21975139

Now entering a snow-like terrain, Banri could tell that he was closing in on where he was supposed to be. At this point, he'd go into his back pack and grab a large black-furred coat. This was simply to keep him warm during the upcoming travel through the landmarks moving forward. Koto though, being undead, needed no warmth so just watched irritated before we moved on.

LLM

Reactions: Howard

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
Claiming Landmark

Coming from here: [173]

Storyboard Elements Chosen:
Defend yourself from wild beasts (2)
Gather Resources from the land (1)
Capture a rare of exotic animal (2)

Custom Storyboard Element:

Forge a summoning contract with the beasts/animals you defended yourself from or captured. ( Mythical ) (3)

Mission Rank: C

Walking along the bank of the river was a pretty relaxing thing to do. The crystal clear water was almost like a mirror as Menma bent down and removed his mask to allow the cool water to brush across his face. He planned to make this area the place where he could simply relax and take the worries of forging a village off his shoulder's for a change. He stared at his reflection in the water for a moment, his jet black hair standing in stark contrast to his icey blue eyes. The reflection of himself stared back and as he pondered his features for a moment, he was suddenly brought back to reality by the grumbling of his stomach. Luckily for his stomach, this river was filled with fish that waded through the currents of the water. With all the walking he had done to get to this area, he had wworked up a deep appetite and so Menma set off to work on fashioning three kunai knives with wire attached to the end, a most appropriate tool for fishing for any ninja on the go.

With his makeshift fishing lines in tow, Menma waited for the right moment to have a bit of target practice. He studied the movements of the fish, which he identified to be trout inside the waters. A fine meal waiting to be ingested by the hungry shinobi. He took his arm and readied it to throw the kunai and counted down as he steadied his aim.

"5, 4, 3, 2, ...."

"Oh just throw the damn things already" Kurama interjected breaking the concentration of his jinchuuriki right as he was getting ready to throw, the kunai hit the water, but missed its mark thanks to the lapse in concentration from the Tailed Beast inside him.

" You just shut the hell up, you bastard!" Menma mentally chimed back. Kurama snickered and closed his eyes as he went to sleep. Composing himself, Menma readied himself once more and this time, he wouldn't count down but this time acted immediately reluctantly taking the advice of his companion. His lack of hesitation paid off, as he hit one of the fish squarely in the body and with a quick pull of the wire, reeled it in. After a few more attempts, Menma had three fish all ready to be cooked and eaten.

Setting up a small campsite, Menma created a fire by striking two kunai together so that they created a spark for the neat bundle of tinder he created and a few pieces of spare wood that laid about the river bank. Luckily, for him the wood was usable to fashion a good fire and so he placed the fish on stick and set them around the fire to be cooked. As he waited for his meal to be prepared, Menma laid back and looked at the clear sky, and as he watched the clouds go by, he drifted off into an unintended slumber.
----

A loud growl awoke Menma with a start, the first thing he saw as he opened his eyes was lion esque creature with three eyes staring back at him baring its fangs. Drool dripping from its mouth in huge globs that would easily drown a infant. The creature suddenly spoke with a deep rumbling anger.

"YOU HAVE THE MOST FOULEST CHAKRA OF THEM ALL, YOU MUST BE KILLED AT ALL COST KYUUBI-BOY"

A large paw came striking down as Menma quickly moved out of the way, the claws of the beast smacking right into the fire he had set up and prepared destroying the hard work he had done to go through the trouble of catching the fish he planned to eat. Menma jumped backwards several feet to place some distance between himself an the unique creature in front of him. He had never seen such an animal before, its three eyes stared at him and the lion like creature soon began to circle around him stepping it showed its flank and on it was another three eyes.

"What in the hell are you!?" Menma yelled out at the creature preparing himself for a fight for his life.

"The Hakutaku, a creature whose species is said to be even older than myself. I haven't seen one in quite a while, we must have entered its territory, by some chance. A land it sees a holy. With my chakra, there's no doubt it sought to kill you and me..." Kurama chimed in.

Now that Menma had some idea of exactly what the beast was, he was fully interested in seeing just how powerful it was in action. He was going to capture it and make it divulge its reason for seeking out the Kyuubi. The lion closed in and soon, pounced towards Menma who, took his kunai and wire and threw it directly towards the third eye in the middle of the beast head. The Hakutaku suddenly smacked the kunai away with a horn and Menma hurriedly jumped up while it was distracted jumping atop its head and grabbing hold to its horns as he did, the beast bucked and trashed as it attempted to knock Menma off of itself. Menma created his a Rasengan in his free hand and slammed it directly into the back of the beast head, and in doing so, the force caused the beast to be plunged straight into the ground knocked out cold from the impact of the technique and collision with the ground below.

With the Hakutaku out cold, Menma would seek to capture the beast in order to interrogate it when it fully came to. He placed a single Sealing Tag upon the beast forehead which would go into effect and restrict its movements so much so it would not be able to move once it woke up. Menma sat upon it and awaited the beast to come to as he attemoted to salvage what remained of his meal. Menma picked over a single fish, and ate it begrudgingly as he did so.
----

It took a few hours for the beast to come to, Menma actually had fallen asleep in its mane of fur as it was actually a pretty plush and warm place to relax. He once again awoke and soon the voice of the beast began muttering at him.

"So you've awoken Kyuubi-boy, I couldn't have lived long enough to have been defeated so easily by a human such as you with such a foul chakra inside of you, it seems you have tamed that evil spirit within yourself and you have earned my trust. Tell me at once your name, so that I may give you the respect you deserve."

"Uzumaki Menma."

"So it is, I have heard prophecy of you from the eldest of us. It is only a surprise that I was able to meet you here at this time exactly as he said it would occur. I would like you to come meet my companions and the elder to show them that the one prophesied to come has arrived. The boy who was able to tame the Kyuubi, perhaps this world will not be lost after all, or perhaps, you will help aid in it's destruction. Whatever your choice, we are at your mercy holy one. Let us forge a contract and I will then take you to our lands. You have earned the right to summon us to your aid as you see fit. "

Hearing the idea, Menma removed the sealing tag and gave the Hakutaku its freedom once more. After it stretched its body, and let out a big yawn, it placed it paw on the ground and a large scroll appeared before Menma. He would sign his name in blood, and surprisingly he was the first one to have been able to sign it as he looked into it. With the contract completed, the scroll disappeared in a poof of smoke, and Menma was soon reversed summoned back to the lands of
the Hakutaku, a mysterious region in the Land of Lightning, hidden amongst the land of Bhandao.

-To Be Continued-​

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
Storyboard Elements Chosen:

Obtain firsthand experience of the severe effects of the virus. (4)
Investigate the mysterious illness. (3)

Custom Event Storyboard:

Investigate the aftermath of Tiamat's destruction upon one of your clan's landmarks for clues. (2)

Mission Rank: B

With the reverse summoning of Menma and the Hakutaku completed, the pair found themselves now in a hidden location. It was almost a paradise in the middle of the normally icy region. The grass was green and lush, while the warmth of the sun could be felt as nearly no clouds covered the sky with the threat of snow. Just where were they, Menma would wonder as he followed alongside the beast, whose eyes located on its flank peered almost into his soul.

"Hmm, I sense the curiosity of yours Kyuubi-boy. Don't fret, your answers will come in due time."

"But wait, I didn't say anything," Menma said puzzled at the fact the Hakutaku was clearly able to see the inner workings of his mind.

"You didn't have to, your chakra tells me all I need to know about you and also that beast inside of you." The eyes of the Hakutaku squinting eerily as it talked to Menma.

"So your kind can sense chakra? No wonder you showed up unannouced while I was taking a nap."

"The chakra of the 9 Tails was quite unmistakable. We Hakutaku, have a bit of history with the Tailed Beast after all"

"What sort of history?"

"One I don't intend to remember, leave it be and let's go. " Kurama chimed in.

"One of turmoil, but, don't worry. We won't get into too much detail as of now."

Soon after minutes of crossing the deep green pastures, a large palace sat by its lonesome on the single mountain platuea that was now in view. The mountain overlooked the water of the nearby ocean and its entire presence was serene. Large ornate pillars stood tall in as the colors of the stone were nearly illuminated by the golden rooftops that adorned the palace. Lush green forest came into view and surrounded the base of the mountain, and Menma could only wonder why and how this area remained hidden despite the travels that took place in this area due to its ease of passage to the ocean.
"Welcome to the Holy Land, Kyuubi-boy. A human has not ever set foot here in over a millenia, and yet here you are, now beholding its grandeur. Consider it a honor. I hope the prophecy about you is correct."

"Prophecy? What prophecy?"

"In due time Kyuubi-boy. It will all be revealed to you sooner than you think. It is not my place to talk any further about such matters. In fact, I have already said enough."

"I'm gettin' kinda tired of the run around you're giving me."

"What'd I tell you, its probably better we just leave now."

"Get on, I shall take you to talk to the Eldest Sage. He'll give you the answers you want. " The Hakutau commanded.

Menma taking no heed from the Nine Tails decided to let his curiosity determine his actions. He hopped upon the back of the Hakutaku and it dashed forward at a break neck pace, if it weren't for the fur consisting of its mane, Menma would've surely been flung off the creature and most likely impaled by one of the horns that lined its back. In seconds, they entered the forest. It was full of flora and fauna Menma never could have imagined could exist in this region. Though he had little to no time to study the peculiarities of the forest, the mad dash made by the Hakutaku had him using all his focus in an effort to not be clotheslined by the branches that hung. The trees of the forest after all were gigantic almost like they came straight out of one of the forest from the Land of Fire. Soon, a deep mist crawled into view, they were now approaching the inner sanctum of the forest. As they entered into the mist, Menma couldn't see anything in front or around him. He would hate to have been stranded in a area such as this, with no bearing on where to go the mist reminded him of the Water Archipelago and its islands. Just what kind of place was this?

"We're approaching the base of the mountain Kyuubi boy, hang tight."

Just as the Hakutaku said, they had indeed gotten much closer to the mountain. But almost in stark contrast to the forest, the mountains base was nearly all desert landscape. Not a single piece of vegetation could be seen, nor any moisture. The Hakutaku raced along the desert sands and in a couple short minutes despite the distance they had crossed seemingly vast in comparison to Menma, the creature made short work of it, and as it reached the base of the mountain it jumped up and began leaping, vaulting, and running up the face of the mountain. The journey took only minutes, but for any human to try and make this journey on their own, well Menma just down right saw it as an impossibility. No wonder no human had ever been able to find such a place it was so well hidden from the world.
Moments later, they now had finally arrived at top of the plateau, a huge gate welcomed them to the palace, there Menma fully began to take in what he was seeing. The Hakutaku he rode upon bent down to allow Menma to step off of him and ushered him through the doors of the palace which opened by themselves. As he entered, he was suddenly surprised by the many number of eyes looking directly at him. The beast were staring with one pair of eyes, while they looked at each other with the others, letting out whispers, growls, as they all were surprised to see an intruder in their midst, let alone, he who held the Kyuubi.

Menma did his best to ignore the stares, but with so many eyes looking at him it was a bit hard not to feel anxious and slightly intimidated by creatures he still had no true knowledge of. However, he continued on his path and soon he entered another room, much larger and luxurious. The smell of incense burned in the air, and here he caught a glimpse of a Hakutaku much larger in size than all the others. It was much unlike the others, and possessed only a single horn and its eyes, were stark white as if the light in them had gone out long ago. However, it knew Menma was present as soon as he entered the room.

"Have a seat young child, we have been expecting you. I have seen the trials you have gone through, the destruction you have wrought amongst the people of this land. You feel no anguish about the lives you have taken, and yet, there is a deep guilt which plagues you to your core. Hidden behind a inextinguishable fire of hatred and sorrow. How will you turn out I wonder, even these eyes do not know. I do know however, there is something else that plagues you and that is why we have brought you here. Have you not yet noticed?"

"Noticed what?" Menma said oblivious to what exactly the beast was going on about, and then Menma quickly went into a fit of coughing, he could barely breathe, yet not one creature moved to aid him. As Menma's vision blurred, he looked to the floor, and saw drops of blood coming splattered against the ground he had fallen to in his fit. He wasn't sure what was transpiring, but he suddenly felt weakened and dizzy. Menma plopped himself on the ground and chills began to run up the length of his body. His attempts to stand up were thwarted by another fit of coughing at each attempt and with those attempts came more blood.

"What'd....*cough*...you...do...*cough*..to...me?!" Menma struggled to say as he tried to catch his breath, angered at the fact he had possibly fallen into a trap due to his reluctance to listen to Kurama.

"It is not what we did, it is what you did, Kyuubi boy. You are suffering from the worst kind of disease there is. We have seen this before, however, we are powerless against it. We the Hakutaku are revered as Holy Creatures, in some cases we are seen as a Myth. But oh, indeed we do exist. We simply observe the world and once in a millennia, if the time is right, we reveal ourselves to the chosen. You are that chosen as foretold by a prophecy left by the one whose place I know sit in. However, you must show you have what it takes to earn our loyalty. If you can find a way to save yourself from what has become known to you humans as the "Red Fever" you may very well have what it takes to rule us and those around you. I suggest you begin your search for a cure in your lands, where the evil goddess Tiamat touched down. Her arrival signaled the change of times, and it is you who shall champion the saving or destruction of the world. It will all come down to how well you tame the embodiment of hate that lives within you. Whenever you are in need, then the one who aided you here will come to your side. But be warned, they will only be able to give you advice and nothing more until you have proven your worth. Now begone, and either find your way back to us or succumb to your fate."
With a blink of its third eye, Menma was sent out of the palace and he was now back in the cold of Bhandao at the same river he encountered the Hakutaku. Everything seemed like a dream, but the coughing did not stop and the chills were as terrible as ever as the cold air touched his skin. If what was said was true, Menma had better begin his search for answers. He gathered himself as best he could and started the trek back home to Dainaishi. There he would begin his search for clues as to what was happening to himself.

"I told ya, we shoulda left while we could..."

LLM

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
The gentle rippling of water was replaced by the harsh crunch of ice and snow beneath Blackbeard's feet. His grin was lost behind a sour scowl now, the rogue tormented by the cold and the barren landscape. Rocky and mountainous, Bhandao's climate was one of Blackbeard's least favorites. He moved hurriedly along a river, intent on reaching his target.

"I can still feel you," he grunted to himself.

Blackbeard had begun sensing the chakra signature shortly after stepping foot ashore the island. A sign of life, perhaps one that could guide him to a more popular and scenic stretch of land.

"Blast it, I must be back in the Lightning Country."

He trudged on and, at long last, ran into his target. The chakra signature he had felt upon reaching the island, a rather small-framed man of dark hair also moving along the rive, 14 meters away. Blackbeard's grin returned, flashing his toothy maw at the stranger.

"I was following that chakra signature of yours ever since I got on that there shore nearby. But now that I'm closer, I can get a better taste! It's pretty big for a shrimp like you."

Blackbeard's eyes shifted, cycling through its stages to his Eternal Mangekyo.

"And that nasty cough you've got. Your skin ain't looking too fresh either! Zehahahahaha! You wouldn't happen to be one of those sick bounties, would you?"

( Doujutsu: Sharingan ) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye(Passive)
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 15 - 30 ( -5 per turn for 1T and 2T, 10 per turn to keep active for 3T )
Damage: N/A
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill
Note: C rank usage is for 1T Sharingan, B rank usage is reserved for 2T Sharingan. A Rank usage is reserved for 3T Sharingan.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

( Doujutsu: Eien no Mangekyou Sharingan ) - Eye Technique: Eternal Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye(Passive)
Chakra: 70 ( -20 per turn to keep active )
Description: The Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan literally meaning " Eternal Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye", is the final step in the evolutionary state of the Sharingan. While Mangekyo Sharingan is but an imperfect Dojutsu, unable to sustain and keep its own power, weakening with each use, the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan brings control and balance to the power wielded. By merging the users own MS with that of his sibling, the use is able to awaken the EMS. The EMS grants the user the same abilities granted by MS but to unsurpassed levels. While granting the user the ability to perceive the world with increadible insight, it also grants the user the ability to see through S-Rank visual illusions and track the movement speed of almost anything, perfecting the already amazing abilities of the standard MS, like casting Genjutsu without the need for handseals as long as a line of sight to the target is available. A unique feat however, is that once the user awakens EMS, he loses access to his normal MS, transitioning from 3T form to EMS directly. While MS damages the user as time passes and severely tires and drains the user as its used, the EMS doesn't. The user can keep it active without losing his eyesight or damaging himself and can use the normal MS techniques with no activation reduction or drawbacks. Its true that the chakra cost is higher, but the user will feel little to no effect in his stamina and energy. Through his EMS, Madara gained the ability to control Tailed Beasts by forcefully using his sharingan genjutsu/mind manipulation abilities to take control of the Bijuu and temporarily sever its connection to the host. If the Jinchuriki is in normal form or entering one of the transformations, it's blocked from transforming for 3 turns. If it's in incomplete form, it's forced back into normal form and left unable to access his bijuu for 3 turns and if its in complete form, the user gains control over the bijuu, manipulating its movements/actions completely for 2 turns or until the complete form ends (whatever comes first), leaving the host unable to acess his bijuu for 3 turns.
Note: Only usable by bios with EMS after meeting the necessary requirements.
Note: User needs to have activated his 3T Sharingan beforehand
Note: Once activated, lasts 10 turns per use and once the user has held the ability for 4 months, can be done passively, with no move cost.
Note: Using MS techniques don't reduce the activation time.
Note: Controlling a Bijuu is an exclusive ability of Madara Uchiha and can only be done once per battle. Once the control ends, the EMS reverts back to a 3T Sharingan. If the control is done on a complete form Jinchuriki, then the user can't do any other technique while controlling the enemy.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: While active, as long as a clear line of sight and the range is respected, the user can cast normal non-Doujutsu Genjutsu without the need for handseals. However, Doujutsu illusions still require eye contact (if feasible) or their own requirements; this ability only affects regular Genjutsu.

Blackbeard wasted no time in staging his attack. Whether or not the stranger responded to his coy taunts wouldn't change anything either way. His chakra was immense, and he bore the tell-tale signs of those infected by the disease. He gathered his chakra into his eyes and focused them on Menma's shoulder. A trail of blood dripped from Blackbeard's left eye, and the blak flames of Amaterasu appeared upon Menma's shoulder.

( Doujutsu: Amaterasu ) - Eye Technique: Shining Heaven
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 70
Damage Points: 120+30=150 (-30 to the user)
Descripton: One of the basic techniques awoken with MS, Amaterasu is the ability to ignite the undying black flames. The jet-black flames of the Amaterasu, said to be the fires from hell that are as hot as the sun, ignite at the focus of the user's vision. This dispiction is somewhat linked to the fact that, because of the damage produced in ones eyes, as the user closes his eyes and prepares to use Amaterasu, tears of blood flow through his face. The black flames lack momentum and impact (being unable to break through strong solid inert defenses) but have a very high parasitic ability, spreading through anything that comes in contact with them and consuming with enormous ease, any type of fire. Though the flames have been stated to be unavoidable (since they are not a projectile but "happen" on focal point), this has been proven as false. While quite hard to avoid, its been proven that ninjas with enhanced speed and reactions (such as Third and Fourth Raikage in Lightning Armor) when facing the user can move out of the focal point before the flames actually ignite. This is related to the somewhat slow ignition and burn of the flames. While they burn for 7 days, can't be doused and are hard to avoid, they spread and burn through the target slowly. Also, its been noticed that Dojutsu users (3 Tomoe Sharingan, Rinnegan, Byakugan) and skilled chakra sensors can see/feel the overflow and increasing chakra pressure in the eye, right before Amaterasu is used, but that in itself is not enough to dodge or block it, as target would need to move faster than the user can focus his eye on it. Another thing that has been shown capable of blocking Amaterasu are "sentient" automated defenses, like Gaara's sand shield. By coming between the user and his target, a fast enough defense can block the intended focal point (the enemy) and defend him from the black flames, as long as its tangible and completely blocks the users line of sight.
Note: Requires the user to have his MS or EMS active
Note: Can only be used 4 times and reduces MS duration by 2 turns each use
Note: Cannot be dodged unless the user has an ability that fits the ones described
Note: If hit, enemy has 1 turn before losing conscious and eventually being completely consumed, during which he experiences excruciating pain and damage.

During its creation, Blackbeard infused the flames with his own potent Yin energy and warped its properties. Where the flames would normally scorch hot, they were now freezing; cold enough to induce frostbite on contact instead of burns. Where the flames were normally docile and slow to raze, Blackbeard instead infused an extremely reactive nature. In contact with the air around Menma, the flames violently exploded outward with the freeze and frost infused. As the flames expanded outward, surrounding Menma, the final property manifested. Befitting his cruel nature, Blackbeard also endowed the flames with a secondary reaction; upon having the pressure of the burst acting on them, the flames quickly hardened into a form resembling solid ice, encasing Menma within the slab almost immediately after the freezing explosion consumed his body. The solidification ensured the explosion was contained to Menma's immediate area, and his trapped body began to peel and crack as the slab's frostbiting nature overwhelmed him.

(Inton: Ten ni henkō) - Yin Release: Change into Heaven
Range: Short
Chakra cost: N/A (+50)
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user manipulates a technique of the basic 5 elements with Yin nature, allowing him to change its properties. Fire can become solid. Lightning can become tangible. The possibilities are as endless as is the user’s own imagination. The end resulting technique is neutral to all basic elemental natures. This doesn't consume time since it’s actually a skill applied to a technique used at the same time.
Note: Yin Release masters can apply this technique to advanced fields, CE and advanced elements.
Note: Usable 3 times per battle and 6 times per event.
Coming from

Official challenge to Geezy. Actives/Pre-battle Passives:

(Yoton/Kinjutsu: Fantomu Buraddo ) - Yang Release/Forbidden Arts: Phantom Blood
Range: N/A
Chakra: N/A
Description: Seeking a way to enhance the body to its uttermost limits, a group of shinobi known as the Pillar Men created the Kinjutsu known as "Phantom Blood." Sealed into stone masks by its creators, Phantom Blood is a Kinjutsu designed to transform the body; upon being touched by blood and worn on the face, the mask releases several spines that inject a surge of Yang-based energy into the user's body that binds itself to their cells and naturally occurring fluids. This process permanently transforms the user into an entity known as a "Vampire," the Yang-based energy passively granting them physical prowess and agility on par with that of the Second of the Eight Inner Gates. Vampires possess immense longevity, their lifespans continuing indefinitely, and can even remain alive after any injury that would normally be fatal for ordinary humans(in terms of the function of the RP, this aspect of the longevity is largely cosmetic; the user's health points still abide to normal health rules and the user will still lose a match when their health reaches zero). However, they are not truly immortal; a fatal injury to the brain will result in the death of a vampire as normal. This longevity grants those under the influence of Phantom Blood a naturally higher capacity to heal, able to passively recover from damage on par with Hashirama Senju's passive regeneration. Minor wounds, burns, cuts, etc. will all passively heal over a small period of time, closing up wounds and injuries after one turn. While this healing can recover such wounds over the course of one turn, it is not without its limits; a Vampire's passive healing is only able to restore the body so that it can function, but does not restore lost HP(for instance, an arm broken by an A-rank technique will mend itself, but the user will not recover the lost 60 points of their health).

This longevity can also be manifested in enhanced ways, though these require active uses. The user can increase the power of the regeneration to restore up to 75 Health Points. This can be used to mend more severe injuries, such as restoring destroyed organs or reattaching detached limbs. Should the user make physical contact with another living organism, such as a bio or summoning creature, the user can execute this ability with greater ease, compensating for the comparatively lesser use of chakra by stealing some of the opponent's vitality.

Note: Enhanced regeneration requires physical contact with target and can only be utilized two times per battle. Can only be used by Yin-Yang masters
Note: Active regeneration occupies a move slot, consuming 70 chakra. Through direct contact, the chakra drainage drops to 50 chakra. Regular version can be used once every two turns, direct contact once every other turn. Either version can only be used twice per battle
Note: Due to their bodies growing acclimated to Yang energy through the Phantom Blood transformation, Vampires become able to use techniques that would normally clash with the usage of Yang Release techniques without such hindrance, though all other restrictions apply
Note: This technique cannot be used to regenerate from techniques that inflict damage equaling to or exceeding half of the user's total health pool, nor can the user use the actives of this technique should their health fall below 25% of its total pool.

(In'yōton, Onmyōton: Banbutsu Sōzō no Jutsu) Yin-Yang Release: Creation of All Things
Chakra: 500
Description: Initially, a technique first created and used by Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki (who used it to create the nine tailed beasts), Creation of All Things is the core basic yet purer form of Yin-Yang Release and pertains to the administration of imagination, and the spiritual energy which forms the basis of Yin chakra to create physical forms from nothingness followed by the application of vitality, and the physical energy which forms the basis of Yang chakra, breathing life into form. Essentially, this technique allows one to create beings out of ones imagination. These beings are alive, self suficient and real. However, without the powers of Hagoromo, a normal master of Yin-Yang Release's usage of the technique pales and one cannot create something as a Bijuu. Even in his case, he needed to use the chakra of the Shinju to create the 9 Bijuu, so even in battle he is limited in the use of the technique. In Narutobase RP, however, one can create 1 living being, never bigger than 3x the size of the creator, that has the following abilities:
Can use 3 of the elements the creator knows (including AEs and/or CEs)
Can use one of the following: Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Genjutsu, a Clan's HA, KG/KT, an Advanced Ninjutsu (Sound, Poison, etc), or universal ability (Fuuinjutsu, Iryo Ninjutsu, Yin-Yang Release, etc), a mode (SM, SHB, etc.) as long as the creator knows it
Has a chakra reserve of max 2000 points and a health pool of 150 points
Can use all techniques the creator knows of the fields it is able to use
Can be sentient or not, with human levels of inteligence or not, including power of speech and a mental link to the creator
Can have one of the following passive traits/skills: chakra sensory, increased physical strength resulting in +20 damage to Taijutsu, immunity to Genjutsu, usage of its elements without handseals or source restrictions, 40 damage reduction from clashes, a speed of 1.5x the speed of its creator, chakra transfer ability, immunity to fuuinjutsu techniques
Will have the physical abilities of the traits of the form created (for example, if it has wings, it can fly, etc etc) but it cannot be human nor the same as a real animal (has to, in some way, be unique and different from existing creatures)
It will also abide to the following restrictions:

The creation will stay in the fight even if the creator dies (in RP terms, if you die and your creation is still alive and wins, you win the fight and can continue in the event playing with your creation).
The creator can only have one creation per bio at any given time.
The creation will be initially formed at the end of the Yin-Yang training, serving as a rite of passage of Yin-Yang Mastery, after which it will need to be stated in the bio that has it and the user will always enter the field with it.
The creation is alive and as such can be killed, healed, poisoned, attacked with gentle fist, etc as any other living thing in Narutoverse and, in terms of NB RPG, suffers all basic restrictions that fall upon a ninja. It cannot, however, be revived with the Edo Tensei technique though if it dies, the creator can use the Creation of All Things technique to revive it once during the battle.
Creations cannot be done during a fight but can be done in any RP thread, be it a training thread or an RP NW thread.
It cannot have "absolute" traits such as being considered immortal or only existing in Limbo. It is a real, living, flesh and bone being that has the abilities listed above.
Cannot have a Doujutsu, Shikotsumyaku, Souma no Ko, Jikūkan or learn to open the Eight Inner Gates.
Note: Can only be used by Yin-Yang Masters.
Note: Hagaromo bios can have 2 creations.
Note: Reviving the creations costs the use of the technique and can only be done once per battle.

Xebex takes the form of a large cerberus, being three times as big as its master. Xebec has three heads, two of them being dog heads and the other being a fox. The dog parts have blue fur while the fox's side has yellow fur. It also has three yellow tails that are prehensile enough to be used with all the dexterity of a hand and are large enough to grip humans. The dog parts have black hair on the top of their heads and backs and one of the tails had white fur on the tip. Xebec appears to be covered in sutures, and two of the heads have bandages on its face. All three heads, in fact, share the same consciousness. Its penis is massive and it is still bigger than Goetia.

-Corium Release, Sea Stone Release, and Light Release
-Yin-Yang Release
-Has a chakra reserve of max 2000 points and a health pool of 150 points
-Xebec has intelligence on par with that of Samehada. It shares a mental link with its creator, and the two form a flawless team in battle.
-Xebec does not require the use of handseals to execute its abilities, nor is it limited by source restrictions.

• Wow
Reactions: Pervyy

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
Coming from: https://animebase.me/threads/bhandao-170-menma-vs-blackbeard.773179/post-21993602

One of Menma's clones had been destroyed and he knew it was time to go as his chakra began to get low. The viruses' effects were unlike anything he had expected to experience, and so he began to retreat in order to head back to Dainaishi to continue his investigation. His remaining clone would stand in his steed, in case the opponent meant to attack more, the clone would stand to protect Menma from the further assault by the opponent. It was now or never for him as he had fully come into the realization of just how weakened he had become by the Red Fever.
(LLM)

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
Menma's clone who stayed in the landmark aimed to hold off Blackbeard and keep the enemy preoccupied, while his counterpart retreated. The clone raced towards Blackbeard and would aim to infect him with Red Fever, using the speed granted by the Tailed Beast Mode to quickly close the distance. The enemies would find themselves both paralyzed due to a genjutsu that would be placed upon the opponents as Menma's clone transferred his chakra into their bodies just before the physical attack was initiated.

( Genjutsu: Shibari ) - Illusionary Arts: Binding
Chakra Cost: 15 - 30
Description: A very simple yet powerful paralysis genjutsu. The user will cast an illusion which sole purpose is to restrict and paralyze he target. The technique can be cast on more than one opponent at a time, though with the cost of power. The stronger the user is in genjutsu determines how strong their technique is. Non-genjutsu specialists can only cast only use the C-ranked version of this technique and use it on up to two others making the hold D-rank for each individual person. Users with genjutsu as their secondary specialty can use the B-ranked version of this technique and cast the jutsu on a maximum of three people. Users with genjutsu as their primary specialty can use the A-ranked version of this technique and cast the technique on a maximum of three people. Members who specialize in genjutsu are immune to this technique being placed upon them on others with a lower skill level than them; i.e a users with a secondary specialty can't use this on a primary specialist, only those of equivalent rank or lower can be caught with this technique.

(Chiratsuki Kaihi/Undō) Flicker Evasion/Movement
Type: Defensive
Chakra: N/A
Description:
Using the power of their bijuu to boost their physical abilities, the Jinchuriki is able to dash and move at incredible speeds. While doing so, the user will move and run on all fours (if applicable) and display a movement much more in tune to the animal traits his bijuu possesses. The speed at which one can move is relative to the transformation used. The basic Red Chakra Cloak doubles the users speed while the Incomplete Transformation triples his speed. The movement one can produce can be both intricate or simple, depending on the users intention.
Note: this version can only be used by Bijuus with Chakra Cloak or Incomplete Transformation active. Naruto can use this technique in both his 9 Tails Chakra mode as well as his Bijuu Mode.

(Konoha Dairetsukū) – Leaf Great Violent Sky
Type: Attack
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: 40+30 = 70
Description: The user runs at the opponent, then kicking them into the stomach, following up with a spinning kick to the chest and punching multiple times to the upper body then follows up with a punch hitting the opponent into the sky. Once in the Air the user performs a spinning kick hitting the opponent into the ground where finally, they poses by raising their arms and bringing their legs together.

Clone initiating challenge to Punk Hazard

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
A second bout with the power of Menma concluded, Blackbeard and Xebec trekked through the snow. They were unsure of where to go, but Blackbeard knew he would be reunited with his foe once the effects of the Sloth fully manifested within the Jinchuriki. But for now, he just wanted to escape the ice-blanketed mountains. Perhaps he could head back to the ocean...?

No, he decided, shaking the thought out of his head as he pulled his coat on tighter. Something about the ocean gave Blackbeard an unsettling shiver, ironic considering his alternative. The Sage allowed his eyes to recede to its regular state, opting to keep his sensory abilities as they continued their voyage. With a small leap, he mounted Xebec's back and clasped his hands together. He had expended quite a bit of his power during the back-to-back clashes, more than he'd have liked for how small in scale it turned out to be. As the Sage focused, Xebec continued to move through the landmasses, also on high alert. Blackbeard continued to keep his senses tuned into his surroundings as he worked on building up his chakra, deciding he would rejuvenate himself until he was back to his max reserves as he traveled.

(In'yōton, Onmyōton: Chakra no Sōzō) Yin-Yang Release: Chakra Creation
Chakra: N/A (+300 per turn)
Description: A unique ability available only to Yin-Yang masters, Chakra Creation pertains to the ability to focus on ones physical and spiritual energies and draw more from one's essence. This allows the user of the technique to replenish and regenerate a limited amount of chakra. This is done by clapping one's hands and focusing, meditating for a moment.
Note: Must meditate for 1 full turn before ones chakra starts to regenerate

170: 5:36 PM
164: 6:36 PM
163: 7:36 PM
156: 8:36 PM
151: 9:36 PM
150: 10:36 PM
148: 11:36 PM
132: 12:36 PM
131: 1:36 AM
130: 2:36 AM
123: 3:36 AM
40: 4:36 AM
41: 5:36 AM
42: 6:36 AM
49: 7:36 AM
53: 8:36 AM
60: 9:36 AM
62: 10:36 AM
63: 11:36 AM
65: 12:36 PM
67: 1:36 PM

Hazure

Elite
Kin
1,610💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
-Coming from Here

Travelling at a steady pace, Enma was making decent time towards his final destination. Having navigated his way through the more mountainous terrain of the previous landmark, he was relieved to see that the land had begun to level out, with many places still icy, he pressed onward.

-LLM

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from Gaikotsu Bay

This post contains a D-rank storyboard mission titled: Engage in conversation.

Upon arriving at the shores of Bhandao, Barney finally released a sigh of relief. As much as he needed that physical training, rowing for what seemed like an hour and a half were quite a challenge. It left his hands a bit sore and he was starting to feel hunger. As he was still at the sea he could see the lights getting closer and bigger, and now finally, they were right in front of him. The docks were decorated with lights and a nearby lighthouse was periodically shinning its light along Barney's pathway. On the shores of Bhandao Barney found show once again, but this time it was old snow and it could be seen that it hasn't snowed in a while, however it was quite chilly outside. Usually it would soothe Barney but this time he was exhausted and his heavy cloak started to become a burden. He looked around hoping to find someone but it was rather late so he continued along the shores keeping his hopes up. After walking for a while, he came to a small cove that was quite hidden and one could say there was somebody there as there were lights shining in the distance from what resembled a house. He decided to get closer and knock on the door.

Who goes there? Said a mysterious voice as Barney came closer. F**k, muttered Barney silently into his own beard. He showed his hands and raised them slightly, showing no ill intent. Good evening, I'm sorry for bothering you. I'm coming in peace and I was hoping I could ask you for a favor. You? Asking me? For a favor? I don't even know you! Said the man, slightly agitated. You're right, sorry. Let me introduce myself. My name is Boris and I just came from over there, Barney pointed his finger across the sea towards the Yume island. I rowed all the way here and I was hoping if I could find a place to spend the night and perhaps warm myself up. I'm feeling quite sore and I need a rest. I'm willing to help you with anything you need, p-please. Barney knew he had to lie, but he also had to sound sincere, thus why his voice stuttered slightly as he said please. The man shook his head for a second but he recognized the sincerity in Barney's voice and said, Ah, screw it. Come on in. I've settled accounts with bigger fellas than you. I'm sure we'll be fine. Barney thanked the man as he entered his home, feeling warmth for the first time. First time that he can recollect. So tell me Boris, you rowed all the way from Yume? What made you do that? To be fair, I don't even know myself, I just had to do it. I came to the shore of the island and saw lights across the sea so I rowed. No kidding. I mean, how did you even get to the island, what were you doing? Barney stopped for a second and took a deep breath. F******k, what to say he thought to himself. He didn't think this part through. He didn't expect the guy to be so welcoming and curious. I was... uhm... To be fair, I can't recollect quite precisely but I think I was on a mission and I was attacked. I remember waking up and walking to the shore. That's pretty much it. That's strange. A mission on Yume? That place is abandoned as it can be. It's also quite dangerous. Who would send a weakly man like yourself on a mission there? Barney could feel the warmth flowing through his body. It wasn't just warmth as his ears were on fire. The guy struck a nerve within Barney but he played it down. He chuckled to his joke nevertheless. Hey sorry, I never caught your name. That's because I never told you, of course! Call me Ralph. So Ralph, thanks again for letting me stay and sorry for the intrusion. I know it's not a small feat letting a stranger into your home. Ah, don't worry. It's not like this place has anything valuable anyway. This is my weekend cottage and I come here when I need to relax my brain and nerves from the missus. They both started laughing. Oh wait, do you want to eat something? Don't answer, I'll be right back. What a character this guy was, thought Barney to himself. He observed around while the guy went to the kitchen, but it was as he said, nothing valuable in sight. Wow, a warm bowl of ramen at this time of the day, I don't know what to say Ralph. Thank you so much, said Barney as Ralph brought a bowl of ramen and handed it over to Barney. Eat, you'll need the energy for tomorrow. What's tomorrow? Chuckled Barney ever so slightly while blowing at his soup, trying to cool it down. You're going to help me chop some woods for the fireplace over there, of course! Oh, said Barney quite surprised. Not exactly what he was expecting. He'll find a way to weasel out of it after he gets some sleep. Maybe sneak out in the middle of the night. And don't try sneaking out in the middle of the night. You're definitely coming with me. Barney gave him a sour grin and a bit of soup spilled through his teeth. You didn't really think I would let you in for free, of course! I can tell that you're broke and you will repay me by helping me out. I think that's the least fair thing you can do. Oh well, I guess he was right, thought Barney to himself. Alright, you got it. He finished his soup and went to bed. He was so exhausted that he fell asleep momentarily.

A quiet morning was interrupted by loud chopping sounds from an axe. Barney could remember the talk from last night and he realized what was waiting for him. I need to get over with this as soon as possible, thought Barney to himself as he got dressed up and went outside to see what Ralph was up to. Good morning Ralph. Good morning Boris. What a lovely day today, said Ralph as he took a deep breath of cold and fresh air mixed with salty mist from the nearby seawaves crashing into the shore. So you said you needed help with chopping woods so I'm wondering where exactly are we going to find them? Not here obviously! Hahahaha, Ralph burst laughing at his own joke as if it was the best joke in the world. This guy. Barney was speechless. Where to then? Barisal!

Using travel automation.
Travel Itinerary: #170 -> #164 -> #163 -> #156 -> #151
Departing #170 Bhandao at 7:40pm (7/24/21)
#164: 8:40pm - 9:40pm
#163: 9:40pm - 10:40pm
#156: 10:40pm - 11:40am
Arriving at #151 Barisal at 11:40pm (7/24/21)​

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from Barisal (151)

The couple got back into the Bhandao lands and you could tell by how cold it was becoming with each step. Yet again, the greenery from earlier that day started being replaced by white, as far as your eyes can see. They could already see their destination. Just on the other side of the small hill, the cove was hiding the cabin, Ralphs utopia when there was trouble with the missus. Barney could feel the weight of the logs on his back and his back starting to give in. It's a good training, he kept repeating to himself. I need to get back in shape. He was trying to stay positive, no matter what. But yesterday his hands, today his back. It was rough. He definitely needed some rest and something to eat. Just as they reached the hill and started descending on the other side, towards the cove, they both stopped and froze for a moment. They gave each other a look with the corner of their eyes but kept their mouths shut. It was as if they were speaking telepathically but also with their eyebrows and facial expressions. Do we run? Why would we run? Because it can kill us? Naaah, let me handle it. Barney slowly unstrapped the logs from his back and placed them on the ground. No sudden movements. He focused on the danger ahead and came up with a simple plan. He started slowly inhaling the cold air while molding his wind chakra, yet again. Suddenly, he blew out a sphere of air at the white arctic wolf that was some 10 meters away from them. The sphere blew away the wolf, but to be fair, it scared him more than it did damage to him. However, the wolf ran away and Barney helped save his new friend, yet again. This is the second time that I'm helping you. Nevertheless, I saved your life! Thank you Boris! Let's get to the cabin quick before it comes back.

They came to the cabin soon after their clash with the wolf and you could tell that they were both hungry and exhausted. I'll go prepare some food while you put the logs in the chimney. Let's warm up, eat and get some rest. We both deserve it. Both? Thought Barney to himself. What does this guy mean both? I did all the work. He shook his head and placed the logs in the chimney while watching as the fire started growing, glowing brighter and radiating more heat. Barney felt awesome. Here's some ramen. Great, I can never get enough of ramen. They both finished their bowls and Barney broke the silence. Ralph? Yes, Boris? So, about that "you owe me one"... I just fed you, what do you mean? Well, this time I need your help with something. Tell me, where can I find the closest town or village that has some ninjas? And a bank? A marketplace perhaps? I need to run some errands. You're leaving me? What did you think, I'd spend the rest of my life with you, happily ever after? Of course I'm leaving you. Remember last night? I simply asked you for a place to spend the night, nothing more. But, we're friends! We are. Doesn't mean that I don't have to do my own thing. Now, could you please kindly answer my questions? Fine. Ralph lifted his nose up in protest but helped Barney anyway. You need to go to Khulna. Just follow the shore down south and I'm sure you'll find everything you need there. Thank you. They went to rest and Barney kept thinking about Khulna. Is he going to meet someone familiar? Someone that could recognize him? Does he want to be recognized? Or does he want to stay out of sight. Hmmm, tough questions. Barney didn't have much time to come up with answers as he drifted away.

Barney was woken up from his nap again, by the same sounds as this morning. It didn't seem that Ralph had much to do here all by himself. Was log chopping all he did, every day? It was no wonder that he was unhappy with Barney leaving him. This was, however, none of Barneys business. He had to leave. The sooner the better. Hey Ralph, I'll be going now. You stay safe and go back to your wife. I will, take care, Boris. Stay out of trouble. Barney smiled but didn't reply. He knew that was a promise he couldn't keep.
(Fūton: Gōkūhō) - Wind Release: Great Vacuum Cannon
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 15
Damage: 30
Description: The users gathers his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sphere of air at his target that can blow backwards the opponent and small objects around him.
Mission end.

Traveling towards Kurland (164)

Chakra: 270-15=255​

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from Kurland (164)

This post contains a B rank storyboard mission:

Investigate a crime scene
Deal with the killer
Choose between what is right and what is easy

Finally. Barney was closing in towards the hill where he fought off a wolf last time. The snow was knee deep and it was a challenge to cover ground. There was a trail in the snow so Barney knew that someone, or something made its way through. As Barney got closer to the cottage, he could sense a familiar smell. Metal. The air wasn't as pungent as it was when he encountered the slaughtered livestock, which was probably due to the cold that slowed down decomposition. As he came down the hill and around to the entrance to the cottage, he left an audible gasp.

Holy fucking shit. Oh god. Oh shit. ****.

It was Ralph's ravaged body laying at his own doorstep. His right calf was completely bitten off and his leg was chewed through to the bone. The other leg had deep bite marks. One arm was missing and judging by the bloody trail, Barney knew where it went. Poor fucking Ralph. Laying face down on his own doorstep. What a way to go. Dear lord, his poor wife must've thought he left her. The door was closed and locked so it didn't seem like a robbery. Besides, his body parts were missing. It was definitely a wild beast. Barney moved his body over and saw that his intestines were all messed up. They were chewed up and pulled out of his body. Barney moved his hand and from it, a note dropped. That was weird. The note read:

Dear Boris,

If you come across this note I just want to let you know that you can stay in the cottage whenever you need. I listened to your advice and went to see my wife after you left and I found her with another man. Hahahaha. Jk. She actually got sick. I stayed with her to take care of her until she got a little bit better so I made this last trip here to clean up this place one last time as I don't think I'll be spending much time here. You don't realize what you have until you lose it, or at least almost lose it in my case. Thank the Gods. And thank you for giving me sound advice and for helping me. If you ever want, you can come see us in Vestbygden We're in the small village settled in thw fishers bay. Just ask for Ralph and the fishermen will tell you where to find me. I also told my wife about you and she would love to meet you. Stay safe and good luck.

Ralph​

This poor guy got killed, probably by a wild beast because he wanted to leave a note for Barney. No. It wasn't Barney's fault. It was nobody's fault. At most, it was the killers fault. Barney couldn't blame himself. Just no. But the scenery was disturbing. It carved itself into Barney's brain. He was looking forward to meeting Ralph again and telling him that he was a going to establish his own organization and go back to his laboratory at the Yume island. He wanted to tell him about Alucard, the man that helped Barney, and how he was going to turn down his proposal of joining the Hellringers or whatever they were called. Instead, now he has to bury his friend and go visit his grieving wife that was sick. Who knows if she actually made it out of the sickness after Ralph left her the last time. His ravaged body, full of puncture marks, bloodstained and the red snow and ice beneath him were tragic. They suddenly evoked a deep anger within Barney. He looked up, following the bloody trail in the snow and started pacing. It led into the shed where Ralph kept the logs for the fire. As soon as Barney opened the door, he saw the giant wolf that he fought away the last time.

I knew it was you asshole. I thought I taught you a lesson last time. Now you'll suffer the same fate.

He took a kunai and lunged towards the wolf. Obviously, the wolf stood up and charged at Barney as well with its jaw wide open. He took a sidestep to avoid the bite and slammed his kunai into the side of the wolf, piercing her abdomen. The wolf squealed and fell on the ground with the kunai inside of her. Barney quickly turned and grabbed the kunai again, and performed a couple of well placed jabs. He knew the vital points and where to strike and they proved to be fatal. Life left the wolf's body and just as Barney thought that was it, two cubs came out from hiding and started howling.

I'd say sorry, but I'm not. Now what do I do with you two?

They did nothing wrong so there was no reason for Barney to kill them. But then again, they were vicious beasts and they could seek out revenge on Barney one day for killing their mother. But then again, they were just wolves. And cubs at that. Barney couldn't. He had to let them live. But they couldn't stay here. He figured, if he can't kill them, perhaps the natural order can kill them. Maybe they get killed in the wilderness. Maybe not? Ah whatever. He went outside and opened the door completely.

Go on you two. Sho. Let's go. Go away. Cmon, sho.

They didn't seem to want to leave their mothers carcas. God damn. Barney went back in and tried to grab the carcas but the cubs tried to bite Barney's arm. He punched one of them in the muzzle and they took cover. As Barney grabbed the warm carcas and went outside, they followed. He went a few hundred meters away, with the blood dripping from the carcas onto the snow. Once he was far enough, he threw the carcas into the snow and followed the blood back to the cabin. The two cubs thst followed, pranced in the deep snow and as they got close to Barney he startled them and they took a detour around him.

There, good luck in the wild.

Once he came back to the cottage, he took Ralph's body, cleared the snow behind the cottage and dug out a hole with a shovel he found in the shed. He placed Ralph's body into the grave and before covering the hole, he went through his pockets. He found the keys to the cottage and his wedding ring. Lastly, he muttered a few words.

I suck at this. I'm sorry that I've got nothing smart to say. I just wish you the best in the afterlife and I promise I will go see your wife. God bless you.

Barney covered the grave and threw some snow on the entrance of the cottage to clean the stale blood. It was a makeshift way since there was no water, nor a bucket hearby. He could've used a technique but he didn't feel like it. Barney was overwhelmed with everything and he needed some rest to compose his thoughts and change his plan. He went inside and lit the fire in the fireplace. Afterwards, he sat down on the couch in front of it and his mind drifted away. Thoughts buzzed at lightspeed thought his mind and he couldn't concentrate. All of this was tiring and Barney thought that a nap would do him good.

Mission end.​

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Barney woke up from his nap all cranky and nervous. He fell asleep in a bad position and his neck became sore. He saw that the fire in the fireplace was dying out. In fact, there was no fire. It was just smoking a little bit. Still, it was warm inside, perhaps too warmnfor Barney. He got up and with his mind made up, went out to take a breath. As he left the cabin, he locked behind and took the keys. He could still hear the cubs howling. Goddamn beasts. But the air tonight though. It was amazing. It was so fresh and so chilly, Barney could see his breath as a small cloud of mist. It had a soothing effects and immediately his crankiness passed and the sore neck went away. He looked around, trying to decide which way to take. First he would get to the small fishing village he first came to when he crossed Gaikotsu Bay when he came from Yume Island and then he would continue northwards, until he would come to the small fishermans bay village in Vestbygden.

Traveling towards Vestbygden (173)​