Between Naruto , Sasuke and Shikamaru, which one should be the next HOKAGE??

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why I picked those 3 ??
Naruto is very determined to become a hokage and he doesn't give up no matter what the situation is. He's also strong. Sasuke because he is strong and well trained. Shikamaru just the fact that he is very smart and he is the type of person that everyone will follow....

Reactions: Tifa

squiremarcus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
well based on the last manga, I will say naruto based on what the citizens say. people forget that Tsunade could still do the paperwork and such with naruto as hokage. Ex. the first and second were still alive when the third took power and they did the paperwork type stuff while he led the town.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
why the hell would they make sasuke hokage? hokage isnt all about strength, its about you background and decision making. etc. sasuke left the village to train with orochimaru. just because he killed oro, and kill deidara doesnt mean the village will fully except him back. they definitely wont let him be hokage.

anyways i think naruto should be eventually. but shikamaru is definitely intelligent enough to be hokage.

Dextral

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
- Shikamaru may have the brains, but not the power. He's not the type of fighter to be able to defend against threats like Oro, Pain...or the Kyuubi.
- Naruto has a good rep now, and will surely become even stronger, maybe just some years of experience, wisdom and new clothes.
- Sasuke, i considered it once if naruto were to tragically die or something...but his missing-nin rep may have destroyed his chances.

So Naruto seems the best fit. Plus it'll keep the trend of hokages being taught or related to by the next (or previous???).

parampam

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why I picked those 3 ??
Naruto is very determined to become a hokage and he doesn't give up no matter what the situation is. He's also strong. Sasuke because he is strong and well trained. Shikamaru just the fact that he is very smart and he is the type of person that everyone will follow....
Sasuke is well trained? lmao!!! what is he a dog? XD

as for who should be hokage I say Shikamaru, cause its not all about power... being Hokage means you also have to do a lot of paperwork, assign teams, missions, etc... and I dont see Naruto doing that

Deidara...

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
naruto has llost my vote for hokage he cares way tooo much for sasuke if he treats the villagers with the same esteem he'll be dead from stress in a week saske probably doesnt want the title and shikamaru is not srtong enough

Naruto

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why I picked those 3 ??
Naruto has the heart in the right place and also has the plot to help him.
Sasuke is a missin-nin that will be executed because he left the village/attacked KB.
Shikamaru's too lazy.