0⚔️
Awards
It's a great jutsu to create openings.

Raiton Raikou Bare: Lightning style Lightning Volley

Type: Offensive
Range: Mid
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: The user will make the (snake> ox> bore> tiger> rooster> horse> snake) hand seals and start to gather chakra in there palms after a while the will turn that chakra into lightning energy and release it in small fragments of electrical energy. Those fragments are small lightning sphere shaped that are thrown at the and opponent. If they hit they paralyze and damage the opponent.. There are about 5 lightning volley fragments released and its paralisis last for 1 turn

with the lightning spear I can literally just point the sword and small fragments of lightning are shot at the opponent and they get hit and are paralyzed for turn.

Better

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
hmmm I usually don't have to form the hand seals thanks to the lightning sword but i'll do it anyway.

i form the (snake> ox> bore> tiger> rooster> horse> snake and focus lightning in my palms. I then turn that lightning into electirical energy. With this new found energy, I release it into small lightning fragments that go straight for your clone. The clone standing there gets hit with these small fragments and simply get paralyzed.

Klaus

Legendary
Kin
31💸
Kumi
17💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hmmm I usually don't have to form the hand seals thanks to the lightning sword but i'll do it anyway.

i form the (snake> ox> bore> tiger> rooster> horse> snake and focus lightning in my palms. I then turn that lightning into electirical energy. With this new found energy, I release it into small lightning fragments that go straight for your clone. The clone standing there gets hit with these small fragments and simply get paralyzed.
Good, congratulations you have just learned the Lightning Volley Jutsu! Have fun with it.