Regular
Kin
42💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
which wrestler is for u the best of the best in the whole time of wwf/wwe

i can speak for many ppl the best wrestler ever is called The Undertaker the Phanom his streak in Wrestlingmania is untouchable and he is still out here.

ProdigyRokuX

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the best wrestler of all time? most defiantly my mans JOHN CENA because you simply "can't see him". I'd say THE ROCK is most defiantly the best chef because whatever he is "cooking" smells very good.

im kinda joking, lol. i dont watch wrestling anymore. but when i was like 10, he was my favorite xd

Gatsuuga

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
which wrestler is for u the best of the best in the whole time of wwf/wwe

i can speak for many ppl the best wrestler ever is called The Undertaker the Phanom his streak in Wrestlingmania is untouchable and he is still out here.
I will probably get flamed for this and I mean it in the nicest way possible but I have to ask. I don't know if its an American thing or not but what is the attraction to wrestling? I seriously can not ever stand the sight of it, since all I see is beef cakes in tight pants undertaking what is possibly the worst acting/ fake fighting I have ever seen in my life. Not trying to be rude I just don't get the attraction of the (I want to put sport here but I don't think it is even that).

karol the don

Regular
Kin
42💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
its good entertaining for myself to watch it since im 7 years old i saw it for the very first time and its still nice to watch,but the best times was the wwf times nowdays the new wrestler are damn crap,the attitude area was so damn epic :D

Ciberr

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I will probably get flamed for this and I mean it in the nicest way possible but I have to ask. I don't know if its an American thing or not but what is the attraction to wrestling? I seriously can not ever stand the sight of it, since all I see is beef cakes in tight pants undertaking what is possibly the worst acting/ fake fighting I have ever seen in my life. Not trying to be rude I just don't get the attraction of the (I want to put sport here but I don't think it is even that).
Some children don't know its real . That's the misconception . Those who know its fake , watch it for entertainment. Usually the beefed up guys we don't like. Simply because they cant wrestle.

Escorpiius

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's not a sport; but a TV Show. Thus, it's staged and fictitious; just Movies, other TV Shows, Books and Animes ect...

Everybody have their own choices of what kind of animes, movies, shows ect... that appeal to them. I'm sure, you have your own choices too. WWE shows are simply one kind of a show that appeals to me. I'd personally rather watch WWE than certain movies/shows of nowadays, for example.

GreyWizard93

Veteran
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its about the story lines. =D

ziggyZ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Bro ask any ProWrestling site, when it comes to pure 'professional wrestling & NOT ENTERTAINMENT...
Kurt Angle is without a doubt THE GREATEST PROFESSIONAL WRESLTER OF ALL EXISTENCE!!!!

Bro deadset just check how many awards he's won yehh, his trophy room is easily bigger than Paris Hiltons wardrobe yehh bro.

karol the don

Regular
Kin
42💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bro ask any ProWrestling site, when it comes to pure 'professional wrestling & NOT ENTERTAINMENT...
Kurt Angle is without a doubt THE GREATEST PROFESSIONAL WRESLTER OF ALL EXISTENCE!!!!

Bro deadset just check how many awards he's won yehh, his trophy room is easily bigger than Paris Hiltons wardrobe yehh bro.
even more then ric flair ? =O