UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yet she is ugly (glasses won't help that), stupid (again, glasses won't help that) and arrogant (damn...glasses won't help that either)....not to mention that ridiculous 1 tomoe sharingan (yep, glasses still not helping...)
That's not to mention that back in Part 2 and 1 Uchiha were complimented for their awesome features, and now "they"lol get outshined by almost everyone out there.
And plus the fact that they used to be the most feared shinobi with refined techs -not shanaroo brute thing.
Wanna mention the Buntan or Sand boy fight? lol She couldn't walk after fighting less than 30 minutes...And went all out with a puppet. Puppet.

Reactions: Klubargutan

Vulpini

Elite
Kin
325💸
Kumi
1,092💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
>Has prescription glasses.
False.

According to Kishimoto, Sarada's glasses are purely for aesthetic purposes.

Kishi already stated that he did give her glasses simply because he wanted to give her character a sophisticated and intellectual look.

You must be registered for see images

Sarada has never shown any sight issues in the series at all, thus, unless you can come up with a scan that proves she has bad eyesight, she doesn't.

On the top of that, Sarada's 1T is by far the strongest 1T we've ever seen to date. With only 1T, Sarada is able to use all of Sharingan's techniques: copy technique, genjutsu and precog. Not even Sasuke at her age could manage do what she does - to unlock precog, he had to fight Haku and upgrade it to 2T; we only saw Sasuke using Sharingan genjutsu for the first time when he had a fully mastered 3T.

I don't really care if you want to deny Kishi's own words. You can deny them as much as you like, at the end of the day, it will be your worhtless opinion against Kishi's own words.

>”sharingan drains too much stamina” :
Seems like you need to take some comprehension lessos.

Read what you said once again. I'm pretty sure this quote relates to a Stamina issue, not a "sharingan weakness" issue.

Do yourself a favour and learn to interpret stuff, especially the that ones you say.

Nice try, and let’s not ignore that Kishimoto (as this thread and countless others have pointed) had intentionally nerfed Madara’s family and yet, he still only “fell” to the strongest shinobi in history outside of himself. And again, he threw that match too.

Nice try tho :kd:
Irrelevant to my point.

Madara still had to eat his superior's flesh to become strong. All I see are excuses.

Nice try, though. But you should try harder.

You have no idea there, friend.

That car's body is usually worth much, much more than just the engine.
Ferrari's engine > Ferrari's body.

Enzo Ferrari's whole philosophy was to develop a good engine, the rest didn't really matter to him. You need to read some books, friend.

You should google about Enzo Ferrari's passion for Ferrari's engines, that is the least you can do. You have no clue.

Last edited by a moderator:

chaos control

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Agree with the list. Although I think Itachi should be 1st and Obito 2nd.

Madara was the worst. We don't even know what Madara's MS special abilities were.
I'd swap 1 & 2 but the rest of your list is spot on to me..
How could you put Itachi's over Obito's when Obito's MS has that plethora of versatile abilities and just about no drawbacks (even though this is likely due to Hashirama's cells).

While tsukuyomi allows for more practical everyday life application than Sasuke's, Itachi's MS is still a lot less versatile and a lot closer to being solely battle oriented than Obito's.

Mellanoma

Elite
Kin
38💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Agree except for numbers 2/3..... I'd put Sasuke and Itachi as equals, or perhaps give Sasuke a little edge.... Your arguments are correct, however....if you somehow use Amaterasu on something you don't want to..or you just want to extinguish it...you have to use the enton - i.e. what Itachi does not have. Sharingan genjutsu itself is powerful enough to paralyze enemies....only without really controlling the time in there.

Madara showing no abilities whatsoever pisses me out way too much. I'd say he had the same ones as Sasuke - because he was able to absorb amaterasu:

Chapter 657
Because Madara didn’t have any...which is the entire point of the OP.
Considering his opponent was Hashirama I honestly think Madara chose to ONLY focus on susanoo to combat hashirama. All other abilities would simply increase the blindness rate so why not focus on the 1 ability that will get the job done.

Tsukyomi and Amaterasu both canonically causes HUGE draw backs to the vision. While susanoo does inflict pain on the body it seems more tolerable than the other abilities and with Madara having powerful chakra im sure his draw backs even with MS was non existent in battle.

Azarath Metrion Zinthos

Legendary
Kin
375💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
>Has prescription glasses.
>”sharingan drains too much stamina” :Sparks:

Nice try, and let’s not ignore that Kishimoto (as this thread and countless others have pointed) had intentionally nerfed Madara’s family and yet, he still only “fell” to the strongest shinobi in history outside of himself. And again, he threw that match too.

Nice try tho :kd:
Might be the drawback for the excessive capabilities she is granted by it. With it she's able to copy techniques, cast genjutsu and basically do everything a 3 tomoe can but a watered down scale. Sasuke wasn't able to do what Sarada can with 2 tomoes even. :wut:

I like to think of the quick chakra depletion as a drawback to allow room for development so she actually has some aspect to improve on. It wouldn't be healthy if she was all too powerful and a chakra monster at the same time, it would jeopidize Mitsuki for the spot and demean Boruto's near limitless chakra reserves.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Might be the drawback for the excessive capabilities she is granted by it. With it she's able to copy techniques, cast genjutsu and basically do everything a 3 tomoe can but a watered down scale. Sasuke wasn't able to do what Sarada can with 2 tomoes even. :wut:

I like to think of the quick chakra depletion as a drawback to allow room for development so she actually has some aspect to improve on. It wouldn't be healthy if she was all too powerful and a chakra monster at the same time, it would jeopidize Mitsuki for the spot and demean Boruto's near limitless chakra reserves.
Yes, however it’s a weakness nonetheless.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's his rinnegan ability, not MS
Common mistake but people fail to realize there is no special Rinnegan ability. Sasuke for instance, ppl think the amaterasu control is different than his ameno.... nope he's using the same jutsu. Just due to variation in application he names it differently. This is speculation but I think amaterasu can also be classified as a s/t ninjutsu. Summoning flames, Reverse summoning flames and partial flame summon to put it simply. Limbo is considered to be a Rinnegan ability due to it being used only when Madara received it, but in actuality because it wasn't his actual eyes he couldn't. Obito stated it over and over just b4 Madara received both that the true power of the sharingan can only be obtained with both eyes. The eye at all stages has the special ability the development and evolution only further the potency of given special ability. That's why he could only do basic MS abilities until he revived and obtained both his real eyes.

To further elaborate. Obito phased with basic sharingan. Sasuke extinguished unextinguishable flames... nah he's using s/t. Madara with one rinnegan has 1 limbo with limited seperation duration with both has almost a half dozen.

You know abilities activate through mixing spiritual and physical but yet these increase with the addition of a massive chakra consuming device... Special... right... that's why they're special b/c they don't use the formation of chakra and hand signs to activate. They may cost chakra to perform but it's consequential to their use not a prerequisite like using chidori. With this understanding you can clearly see each sharingans special ability.
Sasuke = (s/t) switch/dimension

Itachi = Perception/Insight/Forecast

Obito's = (s/t) transport/storage/dimension

Madara = Insight/Perception/Limbo

Notice how I didn't use technique name aside from limbo... no way of describing it other than a literal shadow clone, and to add all of their abilities activated in their respective ways because of a need. Madara needed someone to watch his back... Limbo.... to defeat itachi, sasuke's sharingan developed flame control, his eye recorded the feeling and the situation and cast what I consider to be the eternal Izanagi and rewrote sasuke's death even tho Itachi never planned to kill him or so we are lead to believe. I do have a theory on why sasuke went blind so fast and survived all the way to the point of killing danzo. Same reason Madara was able to resurrect after his defeat sasuke died fighting itachi, he just unknownly Izanagi'd the entire time from fighting Itachi to fighting Danzo. It's the main reason why danzo couldn't kill sasuke with izanagi b/c sasuke was using a special form utililizing both eyes ending in double blindness. I'll save that for some other time tho.

Last edited:

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Common mistake but people fail to realize there is no special Rinnegan ability. Sasuke for instance, ppl think the amaterasu control is different than his ameno.... nope he's using the same jutsu. Just due to variation in application he names it differently. This is speculation but I think amaterasu can also be classified as a s/t ninjutsu. Summoning flames, Reverse summoning flames and partial flame summon to put it simply. Limbo is considered to be a Rinnegan ability due to it being used only when Madara received it, but in actuality because it wasn't his actual eyes he couldn't. Obito stated it over and over just b4 Madara received both that the true power of the sharingan can only be obtained with both eyes. The eye at all stages has the special ability the development and evolution only further the potency of given special ability. That's why he could only do basic MS abilities until he revived and obtained both his real eyes.

chaos control

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope. Sorry bro, but even jin no sho (the 4th databook) states limbo and amenotejikara to be Madara and Sasuke's rinnegan abilities.

Plus, there is actual dialogue in the manga from the characters themselves that confirm this.

It was either chapter 674 or 675 that was literally titled "Sasuke's rinnegan". In that chapter, he uses amenotejikara for the first time, and he says "so that's this eye's power", implying that it was a new technique to him and not something that he could use before. In the fight against Kaguya, Sasuke also goes on to have a certain conversation with Naruto:

*Sasuke warps to Naruto's location after almost falling into the lava*
Naruto: "That's right, I forgot you could move all shunshin-like now"
Sasuke: "Like this platform (referring to the truth seeking ball platform that Naruto made for him), it's thanks to the six paths power"

Now what did Sasuke awaken after obtaining the six paths power? That's right: The rinnegan!!

As for Madara, in the chapter titled "Limbo Hengoku" (forgot the chapter number), Madara said to Zetsu:

"If I use the true power of the rinnegan, this (battle with the bijuus) will be over in a few seconds"

Then he summoned the mazou and then used limbo and soloed Naruto, Bee, Gaara and all 9 bijuus with ease.

Notice he said, power of the rinnegan, and not of the sharingan or the mangekyou sharingan?

Also, with limbo, only those with six paths chakara can attack a limbo clone, and only those with rinnegan (a rikudou powered dojutsu) can see it. Those with RSM can sense it.

Now tell me, why would a mere mangekyou sharingan technique have so much to do with the six paths powers and the rinnegan and all that stuff?

Not to even mention that Momoshiki doesn't even have a sharingan, but he has a rinnegan and he has his own rinnegan abilities.

Clearly the rinnegan does grant unique and special abilities.

On another note:

What is with all the rinnegan haters/nerfers around this base?

First we get those two users who try and say that only Nagato can use the six paths techniques and that not even Madara can use the techniques that come with his own freaking eyes. Essentially, those two are trying to render the rinnegan as a weak eye with only about 1 or 2 abilities.

Now you're here and trying to say that rinnegan doesn't grant unique abilities! I wouldn't be surprised if you agree with them in that only Nagato can use the six paths techniques either.

What the hell are you people trying to do to the rinnegan?! Between you and those other two, we might as well just call rinnegan a contact lense and announce that there are only 2 great dojutsu (sharingan and byakugan), because if the writers were to listen to you three, then the rinnegan would be just about freaking useless!

P.S: For the other two users who I referenced (you probably know who you are), I already have you ignore listed.

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
808💸
Kumi
400💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Itachi's MS is the best. Sure, Kamui is more versatile but Itachi's MS ability gives him the power to control time indefinitely. He also controls mass and space within his realm. Kamui'd be second, then Koto. The fact Madara didn't have an MS ability just further reinstates that they're not a free powerup each MS have but rather is based on the user's skill.

Reactions: 00Rinne
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What I mean is it doesn't give a person an ability no one else has. Databook..... really. I'm tired of arguing that the databook is a contextual piece of Naruto perceived from the world of Naruto, not us readers. As much as you guys want a jesus in this series there isn't one, everybody has basic universal laws to follow. Anybody who meets the requirements of obtaining the Rinnegan will only gain the same abilites.... Yes, in the naruto world those abilities are special but I mean special to the individual users and unlike anything anyone else would get. The rinnegan isn't it's own entity in the first place is a level of sharingan and considering the fact there's a rinne sharingan it's not even the last level.
Sasuke obtained the presumed last level of the Sharingan.
Itachi MS - his true special ability will go on as a mystery but you can see somethings special about his sharingan even at it's level it's potent in all three special abilities of the sharingan
Madara - Rinnegan, the level I believe the special ability takes on it's corporal form rather than it's residual presence. (ex. sasuke going from flame controlling s/t flames to using the jutsu we know as ameno.
Sasuke - is actually using the same technique simultaneously, if you think about it perspectively it's the same as doing Kamui, minus the ability to make himself untouchable, as obito.

chaos control

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What I mean is it doesn't give a person an ability no one else has. Databook..... really. I'm tired of arguing that the databook is a contextual piece of Naruto perceived from the world of Naruto, not us readers. As much as you guys want a jesus in this series there isn't one, everybody has basic universal laws to follow. Anybody who meets the requirements of obtaining the Rinnegan will only gain the same abilites.... Yes, in the naruto world those abilities are special but I mean special to the individual users and unlike anything anyone else would get. The rinnegan isn't it's own entity in the first place is a level of sharingan and considering the fact there's a rinne sharingan it's not even the last level.
Sasuke obtained the presumed last level of the Sharingan.
Itachi MS - his true special ability will go on as a mystery but you can see somethings special about his sharingan even at it's level it's potent in all three special abilities of the sharingan
Madara - Rinnegan, the level I believe the special ability takes on it's corporal form rather than it's residual presence. (ex. sasuke going from flame controlling s/t flames to using the jutsu we know as ameno.
Sasuke - is actually using the same technique simultaneously, if you think about it perspectively it's the same as doing Kamui, minus the ability to make himself untouchable, as obito.
No. Just no. You said it yourself that your words are just speculation and I already provided references to manga evidence where limbo and amenotejikara are clearly referred to as rinnegan techniques.

Plus, Momoshiki already proves that rinnegan is its own entity and can be awakened alone.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No. Just no. You said it yourself that your words are just speculation and I already provided references to manga evidence where limbo and amenotejikara are clearly referred to as rinnegan techniques.

Plus, Momoshiki already proves that rinnegan is its own entity and can be awakened alone.
Nah, just because you skip levels don't mean those levels don't exist. Kabuto, Orochimaru, and So6p all agree and they're in the manga. lol

If you have 20 chickens and all those chickens hatch from eggs but larry comes and tells you his chicken hatched from a coconut, you gunna believe larry even tho you never seen his chic hatch or those 20 chickens you seen coming outta eggs?

I would also like to add this may be my opinion or perception of the Sharingan but nevertheless there's so much untold information all of us can only really ever speculate. The fact the sharingan is described by individuals in the series puts a whole new level of interpretation. Some of the things said in the manga have been proven false and somethings are just suspect but we love it, amirite?

Last edited:

chaos control

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nah, just because you skip levels don't mean those levels don't exist. Kabuto, Orochimaru, and So6p all agree and they're in the manga. lol

If you have 20 chickens and all those chickens hatch from eggs but larry comes and tells you his chicken hatched from a coconut, you gunna believe larry even tho you never seen his chic hatch or those 20 chickens you seen coming outta eggs?

I would also like to add this may be my opinion or perception of the Sharingan but nevertheless there's so much untold information all of us can only really ever speculate. The fact the sharingan is described by individuals in the series puts a whole new level of interpretation. Some of the things said in the manga have been proven false and somethings are just suspect but we love it, amirite?
Let me ask you something.

What is your personal opinion of the rinnegan? Do you like it, hate it or what?

Why are you so insistent on nerfing the rinnegan and reducing it to a contact lense?