[Theory] BEst Theory on Itachi's Gift Ive Seen So Far.

MS_Evolution

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I literally just found this theory after replying on a similar subject. I did not write or own this and note its just to back up my idea Credit goes to "UZUMAKI THE PAIN" from .... naruto-mangaspoiler.blogspot.com

Link:

Amat3ra5u

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
At First i had trouble understanding it. but when i read it slower the second time,
it got to me. this guy might have a thing going here. its one of the most sensible theory out their about itachis gift.And i hope that its true.

MS_Evolution

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
At First i had trouble understanding it. but when i read it slower the second time,
it got to me. this guy might have a thing going here. its one of the most sensible theory out their about itachis gift.And i hope that its true.
yup i've seen so many theories like this, but this one has been the most convincing by far. and it was made quite a while back. also people have become better at reading signs in naruto as kishi is a fan of using mythical stories in his writing (sussanoo and co. were prime examples). so i dont see any reason why this isnt a possible.

Regulus

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I really like this theory also. But I always inclined toward Itachi giving Naruto the magical necklace, I beleived this because if Itachi had the other two mystical items in his collections it wouldn't be surprising if he had the third. The royal jewel stands for benevolence (Benevolence means much good for others. As such, it is a form of love. But some theologians, such as Thomas Jay Oord, have argued that love involves both giving and receiving. A loving person must, then, be both benevolent and open to receiving good gifts from others.) Which leads me to beleive Naruto is going to need to open uo to his freinds for help, because he mainly shuts himself off from others so they don't have to handle the burden

MS_Evolution

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
lets just hope that naruto makes full use of it. can you imagine naruto having the power to end sasuke's emo-rampage and wasting the opportunity ???

GYM

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dunno, I kinda.. do not like this theory so much. What seems more dangerous tomeis Susanoo.

Amaterasu has already been avoided by Raikage, Gaara, Negated by killerbee. I mean. yeah.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I had read a Theory VERY VERY close to that (Including the Samjoko) pretty much soon aftr the manga where Itachi gave Naruto his gift was launched. Can't find the link though... :/

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yep idd i already saw this thread before i think this will happen

Sasuke's Amaterasu wont have any effect on naruto or atleast it wont work because of itachi's gift because its very hard to counter this attack

Or the Gift will be to Counter Susano ' oo xd

Hipster Madara

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I literally just found this theory after replying on a similar subject. I did not write or own this and note its just to back up my idea Credit goes to "UZUMAKI THE PAIN" from .... naruto-mangaspoiler.blogspot.com

Link:
Can someone copy and paste this i mean its full of advertisement and spam. every 5 seconds im redirected to other CRAP advertisement.... help :confused: