[Discussion] Best Shinobi...

HeMenace

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Theres alot of good shinobi in the world of Naruto. U guys say SOT6P, the 1st hokage, 4 hokage, Madara, but honestly i never seen them fight. With my experience of fighting i can say some shinobi's get paired up wrong and at times it becomes a handicap match 2 or 3 vs. 1. I was able to beat ppl a foot taller them me and stronger but wen put with someone my same height (5'4" 165) , i had problems. lol Its like Bruce Lee.. some say his the best fighter that ever lived, in the naruto world he would be the 1st hokage or SOT6P, but i only heard storys of him. I wouldnt know how he would do with Jet-Lee, Jackie Chan, Tommy Jaa, Steven Seigar... (J/K on him lol)

Just because a Shinobi is dead doesnt mean he wasn't good. Its like Nagato, the best Doujutsu, great skills and tech. Hands down i know his the best, shinobis like Saratobi, that dont get the credit he decerves.

But in my opinion my fav and the best was Sasori. Converted his own body into a puppet, which gives him eternal life and allows him to control hundreds of puppets at once and even the former kazekage. Each weapon in his puppets had a poison that would cause extreme pain to the inflicted until they die. A fast and strong ninja.

Witch one is ur fav??

Regulus

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto plain and simple, He has only lost one figt, against Sasuke, other then that he defeats everyone he come up against through sheer determination and willpower. He can not be matched up wrong against anyone, or that is what it seems. He has faced a variety of opponents with different skills and won, He always finds there wekness no matter how slim it may be.

RasenShruiken

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
naruto's turned into quite the strategists, and there aren't to many fights hes lost. He always seems to find an opening, like, for example, among akatsuki. naruto exploits the fact that they tend to severly underestimate him, like the fights with deidra and kakuzu

FlashKID124

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sry for this but what is SOT6P? And I don't have best
SO6P" stands for "Sage of 6 Paths"..

not sure why theres a "T" in there..

but yea, i'm pretty fond of minato.. thought itachi was pretty cool too.. unfortunately some random deadly disease had to kill him..

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,510💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
mines would have 2 b shikamaru. i pick him b/c he uses his head instead of useing his hands. if he did have those jutsus naruto and sasuke have, he would b unbeatble. but yes i knw he seems weak but we all knw he is one of the strong ones.

Adachi

Supreme
Kin
-2💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
mines would have 2 b shikamaru. i pick him b/c he uses his head instead of useing his hands. if he did have those jutsus naruto and sasuke have, he would b unbeatble. but yes i knw he seems weak but we all knw he is one of the strong ones.
Yep, your username is Shikamaru too. o_O
I would say Yamato just because he's my fave, but I dunno...guess it depends on every person...and what topic...
Like best fighter...or like best friend...ya know?

aconjunto

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For me, mmm...
it would be 2...

I would say Itachi, because he was one of the best shinobis using genjutsu and he was smart.

And finally, my fav shinobi, Deidara-sempai