Ero sennin jiraiya

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who is your favorite Naruto villain? Who do you think is the best villain and why?

For me it is Orochimaru. He's been very well done throughout the series, and there's still actually some mystery behind him and more things to be revealed (like why he decided to try and destroy the leaf village)

I tried to include as many as I could think of in the poll. I included characters that were villains at one point and turned good or ended up actually being good. I figure pretty much everyone anyone would pick is in it anyway

Last edited:

Cosman

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hidan was oodles of crazy. Loved him.

I would have to choose Orochimaru though. That guy brought one sickly feel to the series. Made ya feel very scared lol :p

Hypemaster

Elite
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Orochimaru for me. Especially in Part I, when he went 1 vs 2 against tsunade and jiraiya while having his arms sealed. That power was terrifying. Not this BS meteor stuff Madara pulls in Part II.

Udhayyu

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Orochimaru is mysterious, we still don't know what other jutsu's he has. He was able to stay calm even when there were 4 hokage near him. And he was able to bring back the one's whose souls were sealed, which no other has probably done. But Obito is probably more evil than orochimaru. He wants to destroy the world just because Rin died. He went as far as to kill his sensei's wife to get the kyuubi. So for me it's Obito:)

Hypemaster

Elite
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Orochimaru is mysterious, we still don't know what other jutsu's he has. He was able to stay calm even when there were 4 hokage near him. And he was able to bring back the one's whose souls were sealed, which no other has probably done. But Obito is probably more evil than orochimaru. He wants to destroy the world just because Rin died. He went as far as to kill his sensei's wife to get the kyuubi. So for me it's Obito:)
Orochimaru was also was having fun playing around with naruto in his 4 tail state, that set the bar for me.

Arugon

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ughhhh. Orochimaru and Pain are close for me.
Ehh I give it to Oro because he's the only one that literally scared me when I was younger.

Domo Genesis

<div class="bbWrapper">My fanboy speaking says Obito but the true villian is Orochimaru.</div>

~MC117~

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Orochimaru, especially in part 1 he was so cool and creepy.
Best villains are IMO
Orochimaru
Itachi (He was way cooler when he seemed to be a villain)
Nagato (He wanted peace but I like his ways way more than madara and shitty ass obito)
Hidan (I don't think I need to explain)

Last edited:

Amazeballs

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I really enjoy Madara's attitude and one-liners... true, he's got a lot of hax overpowered abilities and is pretty conventional as far as villains go, but I feel like his personality is what makes him a show-stealer in every chapter he's in.

Orochimaru is probably the best-written villain in this series, and Obito was pretty interesting as Tobi (and could still be interesting if he rambled less about his suffering / the world's bleakness and kept to his previously-aloof mentality, but Kishi lost all his subtlety after the Obito reveal and chooses instead to beat the dead horse with Susano'o until it's nothing but an annoying pulp).

If anyone wants this series to have a true villain, though, that villain is Madara... Oro/Obito are both going to be redeemed and be instrumental in taking down Madara, who (in the end) is probably the reason why almost all of the villains in this series ever went bad in the first place. And Madara gives zero ****s about inner-suffering or peace at this point.. he just wants to toy with everyone and lord his power over them... he's a classic villain (like Frieza or Shishio).

Last edited:

Ero sennin jiraiya

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Did you read the latest chapter? I don't want to ruin anything for you, but Obito has motives beyond Rin...

I'm not really surprised how many people are with me on Orochimaru. He was the first main villain. We've thought he was gone for good twice already but he just keeps coming back. I like his character design a lot, the japanese voice acting for him is amazing, and his abilities really unique and very creepy.

I love during the 4 tailed Naruto fight when he gets cut in half, then snakes come out from his legs and torso and reattach his body on backwards...then he turns his torso around. so creepy lol, how the hell do you kill that guy?

I really enjoy Madara's attitude and one-liners... true, he's got a lot of hax overpowered abilities and is pretty conventional as far as villains go, but I feel like his personality is what makes him a show-stealer in every chapter he's in.

Orochimaru is probably the best-written villain in this series, and Obito was pretty interesting as Tobi (and could still be interesting if he rambled less about his suffering / the world's bleakness and kept to his previously-aloof mentality, but Kishi lost all his subtlety after the Obito reveal and chooses instead to beat the dead horse with Susano'o until it's nothing but an annoying pulp).

If anyone wants this series to have a true villain, though, that villain is Madara... Oro/Obito are both going to be redeemed and be instrumental in taking down Madara, who (in the end) is probably the reason why almost all of the villains in this series ever went bad in the first place. And Madara gives zero ****s about inner-suffering or peace at this point.. he just wants to toy with everyone and lord his power over them... he's a classic villain (like Frieza or Shishio).
I agree with you to an extent. Technically Madara still is an edo zombie and isn't actually living. The only way for him to really be alive would be for Obito to use his rinnegan to bring him back to life. As far as Obito I'm unsure as to whether he will be redeemed or not. I think he is going to eventually but it definitely wasn't looking that way for this weeks chapter.

I'm also unsure about Orochimaru. Currently he seems to just be acting like he's Sasuke's comrade and will follow Sasuke in whatever he believes is the right thing to do....but knowing Orochimaru I have a feeling he's being deceptive and has some tricks up his sleeve.

Last edited:

Ngylle

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Orochimaru has the Villain Thrones!

The other losers are just a bunch of traumatized steroids freaks!

Obito has the worst excuse of villain ever!