Best Forbidden Jutsu

Which Forbidden Jutsu do you think is best?

• Total voters

Animeisalive

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In your opinion, the best forbidden jutsu would be? and why?

I know there are lots of forbidden jutsu in the narutoverse, but im trying to aim for the ones that have drawbacks unless its extremely powerful...for instance: Multi-shadow clone, which naruto uses alot, it doesnt seem hurtful to him due the the massive chakra he has, but in that case, just about any jutsu can be hurtful if done wrongly

so here's the list:

Reaper Death Seal:Summons a death god, Shinigami to take away the soul of your opponent in exchange of yours and seals it away. It can also be used to take parts of the body away.

Impure world Resurrection:A forbidden Technique used to revive the dead at apparently no real cost.

Izanagi:The ultimate genjutsu. It breaks the difference between illusions and reality at the costs of the eye izanagi is cast with, losing that eye in darkness forever.

Mass Shadow Clone: Creating a massive quantity of shadow clones would be fatal to anyone who does not have a huge reserve of chakra at least a jinchuriki. This is a forbidden technique due to it resulting in the death of the caster. (Kakashi has done this before, and yet he's one of the most strongest shinobi but with very low chakra reserves) :confused:

Eight Gates: By undergoing intense training, one can learn how to open these gates allowing the user to surpass their own physical limits at the cost of extreme damage to their own bodies or even death. (kakashi has done this also >_>)

Immortality Jutsu: The Living Corpse Reincarnation is a technique that was developed by Orochimaru that allows him to transfer his soul to someone else's body, it grants the user immortality as long as they can find new host bodies and keep the host alive. Orochimaru can only perform this technique once every three years. It also seems that when the three years are almost over, he is forced to move into another host, as the previous one begins to weaken and reject him.

P.S i tried not to add the other eye techniques, such as the Mangekyo Sharingan, which pretty much every technique that comes from it has a drastic side effect and is deadly powerful, Same with the rinnegan, insanely powerful techniques that would most likely consume tons of chakra and would kill you unless ur an uzumaki...

i just have the obvious ones up there
but if u can pick whatever forbidden technique that uve seen in the narutoverse...just tell us why you think its the best Forbidden technique

Reactions: leafeater

dmac23

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would say Impure World Resurrection, so far it has no risks at all. I just wouldn't summon itachi that motha****er would prolly break out of it and try to kill me -_-

Sterling Malory Archer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
8-gates. Is not a moral dropping technique like Impure world (Disrupting nature by bringing dead peoples back). All you need to do is know how to stop at the 7th gate and you'll be unstoppable. Izanagi no, because it doesn't last long and you loose eyesight...Not worth it (With the exception of Danzo).

leafeater

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
DRS, as I believe that if you truly want something done right the first time and forever then you use a seal, and this seal in particular for sealing baddies. Not to mention the Shinigami looks cool as hell, and if you're using it, knowing you're not only gonna die but suffer for eternity with your hated enemy, you're hardcore like Minato and Hiruzen.

One Kinjutsu you left out, was from the Sand village was Chiyo's reanimation jutsu to use your life to reanimate a puppet or recently (I presume) dead person. Apologies if someone mentioned this already. People will probably remember more as the thread goes on, no biggie. Also, I'm sure Orochimaru's CS/CS2 are Kinjutsu (basically everything he does is). What about some of the Rinnegan jutsu? For example, the Bijou extraction jutsu (9 dragon ... I don't recall). I'd have to think that the Rinnegan would have plenty of Kinjutsu, for example look at what syncing with Gedo Mazo did to Nagato, that's got to be forbidden, and he knew as did Konan not to do it.

Animeisalive
Reaper Death Seal:Summons a death god, Shinigami to take away the soul of your opponent in exchange of yours and seals it away. It can also be used to take parts of the body away.
Not to nitpick, DRS seals the souls of body parts away as an incomplete job when the seal is set before the entire soul is taken, the actual body parts remain, but they're unusable and in quite a bit of pain apparently. Again, apologies for being nitpicky as I'm sure you know this and were being concise. :)

-Nice thread, a little variety at the moment goes a long way.

Peace

Last edited:

Sarutobi Sasuke

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mass Shadow clones

Well, if I could use it without dying on the first try I'd pick this. The jutsu does allow control over the number of clones you want, so I wouldn't push it too far. I'd choose it because it provides an amazing amount of different uses if your creative enough. To me the most useful one is applying it to training.

-Kratos-

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I voted for the 8-gates, it can kill its user but the power that the user reaches exceeds even those ones of a Kage and can kill any ninja!