Spam

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
and why does that make it the best anime?
u havent even watched it, watch it and u'll see why is the best.
The plot was amazing, the characters were brilliant (espeecially lelouch) and the ending was perfect. It didnt drag along so long like some anime

Faceless

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Heck, Code Geass is nothing compared to Pokemon xD. And besides, I refuse to watch something that has the word gay and ass in one word o_O

Spam

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Heck, Code Geass is nothing compared to Pokemon xD. And besides, I refuse to watch something that has the word gay and ass in one word o_O
how dare u compare code geass to pokemon. The difference between pokemon and code geass, is as byakuya would say as big as the gap between heaven and earth. If u havent watched then there is no point in commenting about it. Most the ppl dissing code geass in this thread havent even watch the show. Try it and u'll see its the best

UnknowNinjaName

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well if you look old anime and new once its diffrent .... dragonball z is created from akira manga /anime , i still like more akira then dbz, then i like epic manga/anime voices of a distant star, karas is not bad too, then another classic saint seiya and many more......

BAN_KAI

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
To me its Naruto because there are so many stories and all of them are different unlike Dragonball probably the worst story ever made for anime