Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"See first with your mind, then with your eyes, and finally with your body"

Basic Information
Name:Benkei Musashibo Gobi.
Nickname: Gobi.
Clan:None.

Looks: Samurai armour as shown in the manga, however without the 'Gasmask'. Hes having brown eyes, long hair with a brown/black colour, hes solidly built.

Personality: Benkei Musashibo Gobi, is a calm and collected man, hes a very Silent person who only speak when needed or asked.

Village Info.
Village of Birth:
Land of Iron.
Village of Alliance:
Land of Iron | Akatsuki.

Rank//Chakra Info.
Ninja Rank:
Sannin.
Specialty: Kenjutsu:Gobi have trained Several Years, actually all his year in the Arts of Kenjutsu. He have fought every battle with only a Blade by his side.

Elements: None.
Your ninjutsu:

Taijutsu - Mastered.

Kenjutsu - Mastered.

NB Taijutsu - Everything except for those you need permission for.

Background Info.
History:

Gobi was born in the land of Iron, the great sumarai country 57 years ago. From a younge age, he was taught the way of the sword by his father, a great samurai warrior, Buson Musashibo. He has once had the honour of being a guard to Feudal lord for the land of fire. Through the years Gobi began to master the many fighting styles of a samurai, Kenjutsu, Kendo and Iaido.

At the age of 12, Gobi had mastered the 3 basic forms, and entered into the samurai military, One of the greatest military powers in the ninja world. He grew older living by the ancient teachings of the way of the sword. Along with his way of the sword he learnt to control his chakra channelling it through his sword, increasing his fighting style greatly.

When he was just 16, the second great ninja war had began. The samurai were dragged into many fights of this war deffending their borders with there great military power. About 2 months after the war had started, the samurai forces were thinly scattered, and Gobi was sent on a mission with his father, the last mission they would ever go on. Gobi, his farther and 5 other samurais were sent to the far eastern border of the land of iron where an attack was reported. When they arrived alls they found was destruction and one man, Minamoto Yoshitsune, a deadly rogue ninja hired by one of the great nations to help match the land of irons millitary strength. Instantly 3 of the 5 unnamed Samurais charged in top attack Minamoto, but in a blink of their eye they were spread on the floor bleeding from the throat. There remaining 4 surrounded him, cautiosly, then they all charged in attacking him, his skill with his twin blades charged with fire and lightning was just too much for them to match. After a long feirce fight Gobi was on the floor bleeding, unable to battle, his father the last one standing. Minamoto smiled looking at Gobi then lept forward to finish him off, Buson (his father) lept in the way screaming "No..." as both of Minamoto's blades peirced his chest. As Minamoto took his blades out, Buson fell to the floor and with his final breath, "Sorry, son...".

Gobi was in a state of shock, horror and fear, feeling a great tear in his heart unable to comprehend what he was seeing. But before he could think anymore, Minamoto was standing in front of him, "Time to die" Just then Gobi gave up hope as the blade came slicing down towards him.... just then a pillar of Earth shot up blocking the blade while another pillar of Earth shot up hitting Minamoto in the chest sending him flying back, "what the f*ck".
There stood the great ninja, Akihiko , the Kunochi missing nin. Minamoto looked at her angrilly saying "If i wasn't so weakened i'd kill you now, but for now, my mission heres done", then in a puff of smoke he was gone.

Gobi woke up in a in a strange house, not knowing where he was or how he got there, he looked up to see Akihiko walking towards him. She explained everything that had happened, the thought of losing his father tore heavily on Gobis heart, and all he could think of revenge. Akihiko told him of the organisation that she belonged to known as Akatsuki, the one powerful ninja of all, and said he Gobi joined, she would help him gain the strength and power to beat Minamoto when the time came and help him get his revenge. From that day, Gobi became the first samurai to join the Akatsuki.

Other Hes wearing a Long Odachi on his right left hip called Muryō Seishin (Literally meaning ''Free Spirit''.), on his other hip hes wearing a pouch with several Ninja tools if needed.

Picture:

Theme Song and Background Music:
Battles

Won: Never counted.
Lost:
Never counted.

Bio I'm dropping if the Bio gets approved:

~Approved~

Last edited by a moderator:

Gobi Gobletsson

Legendary
Kin
473💸
Kumi
7,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: asd

Meh... The title kinda failed, when I finally finished with the stuff and previewed I forgot about the title and just pressed Sumbit.

@toxious; Yeah it's pretty awesome.

@Papaya; Well, I got asked to and I thought why not? And thanks.