Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay, so the deal is this.

I haven't had a single spar/fight in the RP system.
I would like to have my first touch on the actual combat but the problem is the opponent.

I'm looking for an opponent, beginner like me of the same level.
You can check my biography from my signature and compare it to yours and
see if we are the same level on jutsus and elements.
Ofc, rules can be modified so we can get an equal match.
Don't be afraid to contact me via VM. This will be a friendly spar with no killing, stealing or anything like that.
Just to get to pop our virginity over the combat and have a good time :p

The challenge has been presented!

No whortless posts here please!
You can flame me via VM but keep this thread clean.
Thank you <3​

Zerabitu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alrighty then, let's get this show on the road. Let's see if I get this right.

R & R Rules.
No killing/stealing.
To keep it fair, no CJ nor CE.
Just a fiendly spar.
If you got any more requests, state them ofc.
Oh yeah, using Orochimaru bio, on my sig.

Terrain shall be this nicel forest with a stream as a watersource.
We are standin on mid-range, facing eachother.
You must be registered for see images

*I stand quietly, staring at you.
The air stays still...it's a bit hot and moist.
I can hear a soft wind wiping the peak of the trees and gently moving them.

I suddenly gain full focus and throw a smokebomb between us, blocking your vision of me.
Right after the bomb is thrown, I take a cautious stance, ready to move if necessary and perform the needed handseal to make a clone of me.
(Mizu Bunshin) - Water Style: Water Clone
Range: Short
Type: Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user creates a clone of themselves made of water.
The clone instantly dashes left from me (your right), out of the smoke screen, having a little trail of smoke attached to him. You can clearly see him and
he runs towards to from your right throwing a handful of shurikens towards you with his left arm and in his right he has a kunai, coming to stab you to death.

As soon as the clone has dashed away from the cover of the smoke, I gather a very large amount of sticky water in to my mouth and shoot it to the right, on your feet (to your left), making a large area of the ground sticky and making you unable to move.
(Suiton: Mizuame Nababara) - Water Style: Syrup Capture Field
Range: Short/Long
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user projects a stream of sticky, syrupy liquid which can be spit onto a surface to form an adhesive trap or onto a person to inhibit their mobility.
After that, I dash to the right, out of the smoke cloud, throwing two kunais, with explosive tags on them, to you, blowing you up to pieces.*

Last edited:

Enemy

Veteran
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'll use my Jun bio. (The only one I have :p)

K...

*As you throw the smoke bomb, I start making hadseals and use:

Fuuton: Reppushou (Wind Style: Wind gale)
Type:Attack/Supplementary
Range: Short
Damage Points: 30
Description: A strong gust of wind capable of blowing away your opponent. If a weapon like a kunai or shuriken is used in conjuction, the speed of the weapon gets increased. The jutsu requires handseals.

When I release the jutsu (which blows away the smoke and hits you, pushes you backwards for a destraction) I quickly jump to the air and grab a branch, then land on it. Then as I'm steadily sitting in the tree I throw an explosive kunai at you:

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:N/A
Damage Points:N/A
The user throws an explosive kunai at their target and the mist spreads threw the air.This jutsu causes the opponent to be hit by attacks even though they think they dodged it or countered it.This effect lasts for 2 turns.

As the mist takes place I take out a kunai and prepare to attack you from above. [Imagine me as fluffy in the sig xd.]*

P.S. I ain't good at this either, so... :|

Zerabitu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Since you have shown no effort or interest in this session to practise and enhance our skills in the RP, I will declare this unofficial spar finished.​