[Nin] Bee summoning contract

Rinnebel

Kin
557💸
Kumi
2,451💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So basically you sign a contract in blood (I think) of the animal you want or an animal that chooses you and once the contract has been sign you have access to whatever animals are on that contract. You summon them by doing a set of seal (after drawing blood) and pressing your blood on a surface (even tho Sasuke randomly did this in the air somehow) you exert your chakra on said surface creating what would probably be considered a seal and then whatever animal appears. Depending on how skilled you are you may or may not get the animal you want from your contract. I believe Naruto has summoned the wrong toad several times but don’t quote me on that.

Sinthorus

Elite
Kin
3,644💸
Kumi
23,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So basically you sign a contract in blood (I think) of the animal you want or an animal that chooses you and once the contract has been sign you have access to whatever animals are on that contract. You summon them by doing a set of seal (after drawing blood) and pressing your blood on a surface (even tho Sasuke randomly did this in the air somehow) you exert your chakra on said surface creating what would probably be considered a seal and then whatever animal appears. Depending on how skilled you are you may or may not get the animal you want from your contract. I believe Naruto has summoned the wrong toad several times but don’t quote me on that.
You don't need to place your hand on a surface for a summon. But yes you make a blood contract, sign it in blood. It's a unique form of space/time in that sense.

And yeah early naruto was a dumbass.

Same as our other training, I post the stuff, give me a run down, ask any questions:

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Kyodaibachi) Summoning Technique: Giant Bee
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A
Description: The Giant Bee (巨大蜂, Kyodaibachi) is a giant-sized bee which was summoned by Suzumebachi. Its anatomy slightly differs from normal bees by having a jaw of razor sharp teeth, a deadly stinger, and wings capable of pushing back enemies within short range (C-Rank ability), which makes this insect is a difficult opponent. It can also spit massive amount of honey from its mouth to trap and ensnare its victims. Its honey attack is B-Rank and has a Long range reach. It can take C-Rank techniques and remain undamaged. Its main advantage is that it can fly with up to 3 people on its back.

Note: Only summonable once per battle.
Note: All its abilities count as moves

Reactions: Rinnebel

Rinnebel

Kin
557💸
Kumi
2,451💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So a big bee with big physical pros. Can take up to C rank damage without getting harmed apparently. My character and two other characters can fly on it if we choose, it has the ability to push opponents back in the process doing C rank damage and can spit honey that can trap people. The honey attack is B rank and can go up to long range which is pretty dope.

Sinthorus

Elite
Kin
3,644💸
Kumi
23,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So a big bee with big physical pros. Can take up to C rank damage without getting harmed apparently. My character and two other characters can fly on it if we choose, it has the ability to push opponents back in the process doing C rank damage and can spit honey that can trap people. The honey attack is B rank and can go up to long range which is pretty dope.
That is the only cannon summoning, but there are multiple jutsu attached to the contract we will go through:

(Hachimitsu No Jutsu) - Honey Bee Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: 10
Damage: 20
Description: The user generates bees from the sleeves that upon contact with their target explode sending a sticky honey that captures the opponent. Binds the target for 1 turn.