Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
No, it means that this CFS was made more for using with Percy, not with Akuma or Madara and as such, I can't really reply as an angry buff guy or a power obsessed Uchiha. And replying as Percy is relatively easy, but I don't want to just teach you jutsu by jutsu. That's pretty stale for training.

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
We ain't gotta learn jutsu by jutsu. Bish, rp as Percy, I'll be Jio and let em meet and you teach me in a rp-like manner. -_-

edit: Saeko here too. ;)

edit2: damn, now I look stupid because vision deleted his post. -_-.

Last edited:

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
No, you looked dumb before that.

Anywayyyyy......Drunken Monkey Fist is based on its confusing and random actions. In order to do this, you must learn to attack wild.Now, show me your best 11 strike combo using Drunken Fist.

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Afterr getting intoxicated, Jio staggers around while barely catching balance before falling each and every time. He makes a fist in both hands and held them like he was holding a cup in each hand, extending his index fingers into a hook shape, and position his thumbs so that his index and thumb make a "C". While staggering he fell forward but as he fell about 5m away from a perfect clone he seemed to casually fall into a "roll", swiftly rolling forwards and getting to his feet right near the clone in no time. As he stood up in the single fluid motion of rolling, he threw his head backwards while his left flew up hitting the clone in the chin with the hand, though simultaneous to this Jio also threw his left leg forwards at the clones upper thigh, causing his leg and bent back head pointed horizontally. This makes the clone fall forwards while Jio is leaning back, allowing Jio to extend his right hand and cuff it behind the clones head.. As the clone starts falling and Jio comes up to grab him, Jio raise his left leg near his abdominal area with his leg bent in order to drive his knee into the clones stomach, but following that, Jio pushes the clone back and swiftly staggers back at him. Giving the clone no space, Jio positions his hands closely together by his own chest before delivering 8 swift jab like attacks to the clones chest.

I suck at this obviously. Lel. I think it was ok for my first try.

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Afterr getting intoxicated, Jio staggers around while barely catching balance before falling each and every time (catching his balance before he could fall). He makes a fist in both hands and held them like he was holding a cup in each hand, extending his index fingers into a hook shape, and position his thumbs so that his index and thumb make a "C". While staggering he fell forward but as he fell about 5m away from a perfect clone (we'll just call him Chris) he seemed to casually fall into a "roll", swiftly rolling forwards and getting to his feet right near Chris in no time. As he stood up in the single fluid motion of rolling, he threw a drunken like jab with his right hand which misses Chris' left cheek by inches, but the moment it passes by his head, Jio swiftly clutches the back of Chris' head and pulls it roughly towards him while also slinging his own head forwards to headbutt Chris in the mouth. This hit in the mouth makes Chris' head jerk back a little while he stumbles from the impact. Jio gives Chris no chance to recover from the attack, swiftly falling backwards and catching himself with his hands over his head thus allowing him to go into a back handspring. As Jio backflips he extends his right leg and kicks Chris in the bottom of his chin, knocking him further backwards before Jio lands on his feet, still staggering and shit. With Chris stumbling backwards Jio drunkenly dashes forward to close the distance between the two before delivering 4-5 wildly unpredictable jabs to Chris' abdominal area and chest, not even thinking about the attacks, but letting his drunken body act on its own... To finish things off, Jio drunkenly swirls around with his back towards Chris, still staggering as if he couldn't hold his own balance. In quick succession of Jio doing the sloppily performed 180 degree spin, he kicks his leg forwards hitting the air as his head and right arm flew back towards Chris, allowing Jio to deliver an unpredictable punch to his gut before falling on his back and falling asleep.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Better, but you have to remember that drunken fist is meant to be confusing and at times, self damaging. If you notice, some of the DMF jutsu hurt myself when done, but are done in a way that makes them hard to accurately predict, making it both good and bad. I rarely use it myself as its hard to fit into a fight without suffering from the drawbacks themselves.

Anyway, on to the actual learning.

Drunken Monkey Style: Idiot’s Stupor| Hebereke Seiyuuki Youshiki: Hakuchi Soushin
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: N/A
Damage Points: 30(+10 to user)
Description: The user drunkenly swings his left leg slightly in front of him (he swings it to his right) while throwing a punch towards the face of the enemy, losing his balance whilst doing so, causing him to fall forward. As he falls to his left, he head butts the enemy in the stomach, causing them to double over. The user, who by then would have hit the ground, then raises very quickly, once more head butting the enemy, this time in the chin with great force, causing him to fall backwards. The user is then left with a small headache from the drunken, accidental head butting.
*Can only be used in Drunken Monkey Mode*

As you see, its pretty straightforward. You swing your foot outwards to throw your body off guard as you feign a punch to the face. As you move to punch, you end up falling and headbutting them in the stomach, winding them as causing them to lean over. You then raise up drunkenly and headbutt them once more, giving you your own headache. :D

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Better, but you have to remember that drunken fist is meant to be confusing and at times, self damaging. If you notice, some of the DMF jutsu hurt myself when done, but are done in a way that makes them hard to accurately predict, making it both good and bad. I rarely use it myself as its hard to fit into a fight without suffering from the drawbacks themselves.

Anyway, on to the actual learning.

Drunken Monkey Style: Idiot’s Stupor| Hebereke Seiyuuki Youshiki: Hakuchi Soushin
Damage Points: 30(+10 to user)
Description: The user drunkenly swings his left leg slightly in front of him (he swings it to his right) while throwing a punch towards the face of the enemy, losing his balance whilst doing so, causing him to fall forward. As he falls to his left, he head butts the enemy in the stomach, causing them to double over. The user, who by then would have hit the ground, then raises very quickly, once more head butting the enemy, this time in the chin with great force, causing him to fall backwards. The user is then left with a small headache from the drunken, accidental head butting.

As you see, its pretty straightforward. You swing your foot outwards to throw your body off guard as you feign a punch to the face. As you move to punch, you end up falling and headbutting them in the stomach, winding them as causing them to lean over. You then raise up drunkenly and headbutt them once more, giving you your own headache. :D
That's why I like this CFS. It's different, unpredictable in nature and if I can master its usage I think it'll be my main style of cqc. Like no active fighter has it, Mathias is gone and you rarely fight. Just need to practice with it more and more.

Also, what's the "drunken monkey mode"?

Still being intoxicated, I drunkenly swing my left leg in front of me to the right, basically tripping myself with the sloppy movement. As I "trip" over myself I feighn a right punch to your face, losing my balance as I do so, thus accidentally headbutting you directly in your abdominal area and forcing you to bend over. At this point I'd hit the floor, but I springspring back upwards in a swift burst as if I bounced my body off of a trampoline, smacking the back of my head against your face as you're bent down, which in return knocks you onto your back and gives me a headache from the impact.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Well, originally, this CFS was a single mode, called Drunken Monkey Mode. When the CFS thread was made, I submitted it there as Drunken Monkey Fist and the already approved customs became part of the CFS. I should probably resubmit them to get the extra tags edited and changed.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Drunken Monkey Style: Monkey’s Feigning Uppercut| Hebereke Seiyuuki Youshiki: Seiyuuki's Gishi Appa-katto
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user, after standing in the Drunken Fist position (with the hands held in front of the user, slightly bent and palms facing to the user), drunkenly throws a punch, narrowly missing the enemy’s head. He then loops it behind the target’s head, and pull forward while seeming to stumble drunkenly backwards, falling. As he falls backwards and the target’s head get’s pulled forward, the user extends his leg quickly, hitting the target in the chin with great force.
*Can only be used twice*

Drunken Monkey Style: Vodka’s Miscreant| Hebereke Seiyuuki Youshiki: Uxokka Hitodenashi
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user uppercuts the enemy while leaning backwards and extending his right leg, kicking him in the groins as well. He then turns his right hand over (palm facing outwards) and punch the enemy in the stomach as he leans back forward, head butting the target at the same time, busting both their foreheads from the impact. As this happens, the user stumbles to his forward and slightly to the left of the enemy, ending up behind him and to his right by a few inches. He then falls forward, swinging his right leg backwards as he does so, hitting the enemy in the crouch once more. As the user hit’s the ground, he rolls forward and drunkenly rises and turns facing the target once more.
*Can only be used three times*

Now, ANALYZE these jutsus but don't perform them yet. Tell me what straightforward way would you use them.