Toku

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nothing much...let's begin by letting you meet Daisuke...

*performs the necessary hand seals*

24.*(Kuchiyose no jutsu- Idaina Doranku Kuma Daisuke) Summoning technique- The Great Drunk Bear Daisuke*
Type: Summoning
Range: Short-Long
Chakra cost: 40
Attack points: 80
Description: the user summons a great bear, Daisuke, cousin of Odin, by performing the necessary hand seals and smearing his blood on his palm and clapping his hands together. He is 3m tall and has a fire affinity in which he is most proficient. Daisuke carries a big gourd of sake on his back that can be used for drinking of course but also for powering up fire jutsus. While being a drunk bear he has mastered the drunken style of taijutsu and is the most proficient bear in its use. He is able to perform A-rank fire jutsus and gives them (+10 damage points) when performing a user/summon combo.
*Note: Can only be used 1x per battle.*
*Note: Can only stay in battle for 4 turns.
*Note: Must have signed the bear contract.

hic-cup...hey toku...hic-cup...what's w/ the summoning me during my afternoon drink...hic-cup

your drinking all the time daisuke, it won't hurt you to meet another member of the family...say what's up to Dean

Dean Kaguya

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nothing much...let's begin by letting you meet Daisuke...

*performs the necessary hand seals*

24.*(Kuchiyose no jutsu- Idaina Doranku Kuma Daisuke) Summoning technique- The Great Drunk Bear Daisuke*
Type: Summoning
Range: Short-Long
Chakra cost: 40
Attack points: 80
Description: the user summons a great bear, Daisuke, cousin of Odin, by performing the necessary hand seals and smearing his blood on his palm and clapping his hands together. He is 3m tall and has a fire affinity in which he is most proficient. Daisuke carries a big gourd of sake on his back that can be used for drinking of course but also for powering up fire jutsus. While being a drunk bear he has mastered the drunken style of taijutsu and is the most proficient bear in its use. He is able to perform A-rank fire jutsus and gives them (+10 damage points) when performing a user/summon combo.
*Note: Can only be used 1x per battle.*
*Note: Can only stay in battle for 4 turns.
*Note: Must have signed the bear contract.

hic-cup...hey toku...hic-cup...what's w/ the summoning me during my afternoon drink...hic-cup

your drinking all the time daisuke, it won't hurt you to meet another member of the family...say what's up to Dean
Okie.
Daisuke-san, wazzup?

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hey, you seem like a cool cub...hic-cup...would you like a drink?

*Daisuke soaks you in Ursa sake*

:eek: Daisuke!! You know damn well cubs can't handle that much!!

*ursa sake blinds you temporarily*

toku-san you worry too much...hic-cup

Dean Kaguya

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hey, you seem like a cool cub...hic-cup...would you like a drink?

*Daisuke soaks you in Ursa sake*

:eek: Daisuke!! You know damn well cubs can't handle that much!!

*ursa sake blinds you temporarily*

toku-san you worry too much...hic-cup
oww, my eye,,,,,,,, i cant see,,,,,,
*rubs hands on eyes*

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*soaks you w/ water to clean you up*

alright enough playtime Daisuke...show him ho to perform a combination...

sure thing toku-san...hic-cup...try placing your hand on my head dean, while you stand on my shoulder...hic-cup...and focus your fire chakra into me...

*Daisuke takes a huge gulp of ursa sake*

Dean Kaguya

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*soaks you w/ water to clean you up*

alright enough playtime Daisuke...show him ho to perform a combination...

sure thing toku-san...hic-cup...try placing your hand on my head dean, while you stand on my shoulder...hic-cup...and focus your fire chakra into me...

*Daisuke takes a huge gulp of ursa sake*
ok, here goes
*i jump onto daisuke shoulders, and place my hand on his head and gather and focus a considerable amount of my fire chakra into daiskue*

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*daisuke unleashes the sake along w/ a really strong stream of fire*

*(Katon: Hi no iki) - Fire Release: Fire Breath*
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user breathes a powerful stream of fire from their mouth at their target.

excellent^^

what a waste of good sake...hic-cup

-__-

Dean Kaguya

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*daisuke unleashes the sake along w/ a really strong stream of fire*

*(Katon: Hi no iki) - Fire Release: Fire Breath*
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user breathes a powerful stream of fire from their mouth at their target.

excellent^^

what a waste of good sake...hic-cup

-__-
woah, awesome!!!

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Daisuke is really good at bear taijutsu as well and excells in drunken fist...
hic-cup...catch you later Dean-san...hic-cup...

*Daisuke poof's away*

alright let's move on to the taijutsu...begin by concentraiting raw chakra, like when your going to summon a bear, into your fist...

Dean Kaguya

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Daisuke is really good at bear taijutsu as well and excells in drunken fist...
hic-cup...catch you later Dean-san...hic-cup...

*Daisuke poof's away*

alright let's move on to the taijutsu...begin by concentraiting raw chakra, like when your going to summon a bear, into your fist...
okie dokie
*i gather and concentrate a considerable amount of my raw chakra into my fist and concentrate on it*

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
good, now let it glow w/ the purple chakra of the bears and quickly release 31 punches molding the chakra to slash around your punches to finally relase it all in the final punch as bear jaws that rip through the target...

31.(Bea Ken- Āsa Gekido) Bear Fist: Ursa Fury
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra:50
Damage: 90
Description: the user will release, at a blinding speed only traceable by doujutsu and/or taijutsu masters, a 32 hit barrage of punches. The barrage resembles furious slashes made by claws that lead up to a final punch sending giant purple chakra bear jaws through the opponents chest sending the opponent flying back to long range distance. The force of the final punch is enough to crush solid rock (S-rank). Because of the amount of chakra and speed used, the user’s fist don’t need to make actual contact w/ the target to do damage. What seems like a graze would actually be enough to “slash” the opponent.
*Note: Must be a signer of the Bear Contract.
*Note: Cant perform S-rank and above taijutsu next turn.
*Note: When the final punch is relased the exhertion of chakra severely damages the users hand, slowing his hand seal speed for 2 turns or until healed.
*Note: Cannot perform any technique above S-Rank in the same turn.*

Dean Kaguya

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
good, now let it glow w/ the purple chakra of the bears and quickly release 31 punches molding the chakra to slash around your punches to finally relase it all in the final punch as bear jaws that rip through the target...

31.(Bea Ken- Āsa Gekido) Bear Fist: Ursa Fury
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra:50
Damage: 90
Description: the user will release, at a blinding speed only traceable by doujutsu and/or taijutsu masters, a 32 hit barrage of punches. The barrage resembles furious slashes made by claws that lead up to a final punch sending giant purple chakra bear jaws through the opponents chest sending the opponent flying back to long range distance. The force of the final punch is enough to crush solid rock (S-rank). Because of the amount of chakra and speed used, the user’s fist don’t need to make actual contact w/ the target to do damage. What seems like a graze would actually be enough to “slash” the opponent.
*Note: Must be a signer of the Bear Contract.
*Note: Cant perform S-rank and above taijutsu next turn.
*Note: When the final punch is relased the exhertion of chakra severely damages the users hand, slowing his hand seal speed for 2 turns or until healed.
*Note: Cannot perform any technique above S-Rank in the same turn.*
okie, here goes
*i concentrate on the chakra to give it a purple glow of the bears, whilst still concentratin on the chakra, den i deliver 31 quick punches whilst still concentratin on the chakra to slash around my punches, den i release the final punch as bear jaws dat rip through the trees in front of me*