Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Bea Sanmyaku

Bea Sanmyaku is characterized by a mountainous terrain dotted with large clusters of tall trees and vegetation that afford the otherwise rocky landscape a relatively rich fauna. Some small villages of artisans and farmers speck the landscape. The easternmost parts of the area are more rough and stony, featuring less flora. Here the locals have constructed a series of deep-shaft mines, connected by narrow paths through the rugged terrain. Due to the moon rock that scattered across the badlands, large craters have been formed, and In turn have destroyed the mines that were once there. A segment of the forest has been cratered by a mysterious astronomical phenomenon, and flora has not regrown since then. Though this only affects a small area, roughly a square mile of forestry.

Last edited by a moderator:

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from here https://animebase.me/threads/the-threshold-093.755911/#post-21932954

As Korra arrives to Bea Sanmyaku should be arriving from the East side of the landmark where it was rocky and stony. She would notice some deep-shaft mines through the rugged terrain. She would stop by and talk to a few locals about the area and where she should talk to someone that was in charge. The locals would instruct Korra to go more to the Western part of the land where the more rich area is. Korra would thank the locals and than head more West.

After some time Korra would arrive to the Western part of the area which was filled with rich fauna and tall trees with villages built in with the nature of the area. As Korra arrive some farmers would notice her and approach her. Korra would explain why she is here and is looking for whoever is in charge of the area. The farmers would than greet her and lead her to a building built into the tree.
You must be registered for see images

After walking up some ladders and across a wooden bridge Korra would walk into a house/buiulding on a tree to meet a young woman who was in charge of the area. The woman would greet Korra and than her and Korra would sit down and start discussing business.

Why hello I am in charge of the this area and how may I help you?

Hello I am Korra and I am here for the Sin Village and our expanding efforts of uniting the Badlands area.

You basically want us to join you and be part of your claim lands am I right?

Why yes that is the simple way of going through all this.

Im assuming there are benefits? Cause if not those greedy miners to the West are annoying and be taught a lesson.

Ohh well this works perfectly because I was just there and taught them a lesson.

You did this works great than because we need materials for farming and mining. If we get access to those materials than we can offer you food and supplies from our farming lands.

This all works so do we have a deal? Also do you have a name for this place?

Why yes we do? And no we are still thinking. Do you have a suggestion?

Fortree City.

That works with me.

Korra and the woman would shake on the deal. After shaking Korra would have the woman sign the treaty scroll she has been carrying with. After getting the signature, Korra would give the woman a scroll of all the landmarks her area can go to trade and such. After that the lady would have a few people start heading to the West part of the lands to inform the miners there that they can go more West now and has another group start going to the other landmarks.

Mission Ends.

After completing this Korra would head back to the Graveyard of Sin to leave Sado a note of the so far claimed land.

LLM and heading straight to Graveyard of SIN
Travel Itinerary:#94>93>92>91>115
Departing #117 at 3:01 PM EST 4/9/2019
93 - 4:01PM-5:01PM
92 - 5:01PM-6:01PM
91 - 6:01PM-7:01PM
115 - Arrive at 7:01PM EST

Kin
1,231💸
Kumi
864💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The rolling mountains of Bea Sanmyaku combined with its rich landscape made the landmark appear as a far off utopia; a peaceful, and largely undisturbed, area at the far side of the known world. Beyond Bea were the Outer Lands, places unexplored and dangerous beyond measure. But here, at the border between it and the rest of the world, was a peaceful place with scattered villages that interact with each other to trade in their own ecosystem. They were cut off from the rest of the world and its difficult political structure. Madara and Susabi's arrival would be met with an anticlimactic place - somewhere that seemed the only thing of note was its picturesque scenery. But Madara would begin to be able to sense it: the tenth and final Relic Core that had been hiding all along. It had disguised itself from existence, masking its presence somehow. It flickered in and out of existence, like the specter that had confronted Isabella. It wasn't not sensory suppression, or masking its presence in a literal sense - it was as if it didn't exist it all randomly.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
The rolling mountains of Bea Sanmyaku combined with its rich landscape made the landmark appear as a far off utopia; a peaceful, and largely undisturbed, area at the far side of the known world. Beyond Bea were the Outer Lands, places unexplored and dangerous beyond measure. But here, at the border between it and the rest of the world, was a peaceful place with scattered villages that interact with each other to trade in their own ecosystem. They were cut off from the rest of the world and its difficult political structure. Madara and Susabi's arrival would be met with an anticlimactic place - somewhere that seemed the only thing of note was its picturesque scenery. But Madara would begin to be able to sense it: the tenth and final Relic Core that had been hiding all along. It had disguised itself from existence, masking its presence somehow. It flickered in and out of existence, like the specter that had confronted Isabella. It wasn't not sensory suppression, or masking its presence in a literal sense - it was as if it didn't exist it all randomly.
It is here....in this..landmark.. Madara knew it as soon as they arrived, he could sense the Relic Core appearing and disappearing, almost teasing him. Taunting him. Begging him to find it. Madara's Sharingan looked around and though he couldn't physically see it or sense it with even his Yin-Yang sensing but the staff, the Relic he wielded sensed it clearly. This is where the trail lead them, he thought. The research papers described this place and now Madara understood why; there was a gigantic crater in the field, easily a mile wide. Near the center, he could sense the Core flickering in and out of existence. He knew he couldn't let Susabi get a hold of it, it was already troublesome to deal with Isabella having a Core.

"I'll search the area for anything," Madara said, forming a quick string of seals to create 6 wisps around him that immediately spread out in different directions with two doing directly towards the Relic and the others spreading around the duo. As the wisps touch the core when it flashes into existence, it becomes burned in a giant white flame before being sealed in Madara's mind.

Spirits of Balance: Reaper’s Wisps (Onryodo: Shinigami no Shiranui)
Type: Defensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra cost: 40
Damage Points: N/a
Description: The user release performs a series of hand seals (alternatively, release a seal that generates the technique) that forms six Will-o-Wisp’s around floating around the user. These wisps revolve around the user playfully making echoing sounds in little girls voice, the user is able to manipulate them to surround other people/objects similar to Scorch release: Extremely Steaming Murder. The wisps are harmless to humans, summoning animals and other beings, they act upon the users will or independently towards incoming threats. When released towards an object, upon impact the wisp burst into a huge white flame, the burning is fast but not instantaneous and anything that’s burned by the wisps (even water and fire itself, and nothing alive as stated above), is sealed inside the users consciousness until release. The technique is one of the several sealing methods of Onryodo, and takes the form of Will-o-wisps which is translated as Shiranui, the word shiranui also has the literal meaning of unknown fire which explains concept of the technique.
Note: Last 4 turns, can only make 6 wisps per use.
-Usable twice.
-Can seal techniques up to S rank.

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
It is here....in this..landmark.. Madara knew it as soon as they arrived, he could sense the Relic Core appearing and disappearing, almost teasing him. Taunting him. Begging him to find it. Madara's Sharingan looked around and though he couldn't physically see it or sense it with even his Yin-Yang sensing but the staff, the Relic he wielded sensed it clearly. This is where the trail lead them, he thought. The research papers described this place and now Madara understood why; there was a gigantic crater in the field, easily a mile wide. Near the center, he could sense the Core flickering in and out of existence. He knew he couldn't let Susabi get a hold of it, it was already troublesome to deal with Isabella having a Core.

"I'll search the area for anything," Madara said, forming a quick string of seals to create 6 wisps around him that immediately spread out in different directions with two doing directly towards the Relic and the others spreading around the duo. As the wisps touch the core when it flashes into existence, it becomes burned in a giant white flame before being sealed in Madara's mind.

Spirits of Balance: Reaper’s Wisps (Onryodo: Shinigami no Shiranui)
Chakra cost: 40
Damage Points: N/a
Description: The user release performs a series of hand seals (alternatively, release a seal that generates the technique) that forms six Will-o-Wisp’s around floating around the user. These wisps revolve around the user playfully making echoing sounds in little girls voice, the user is able to manipulate them to surround other people/objects similar to Scorch release: Extremely Steaming Murder. The wisps are harmless to humans, summoning animals and other beings, they act upon the users will or independently towards incoming threats. When released towards an object, upon impact the wisp burst into a huge white flame, the burning is fast but not instantaneous and anything that’s burned by the wisps (even water and fire itself, and nothing alive as stated above), is sealed inside the users consciousness until release. The technique is one of the several sealing methods of Onryodo, and takes the form of Will-o-wisps which is translated as Shiranui, the word shiranui also has the literal meaning of unknown fire which explains concept of the technique.
Note: Last 4 turns, can only make 6 wisps per use.
-Usable twice.
-Can seal techniques up to S rank.
Find anything? Don't tell me you wasted our time with your hunch. Susabi replied to Madara standing at the top of a small hill as he looked around.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Find anything? Don't tell me you wasted our time with your hunch. Susabi replied to Madara standing at the top of a small hill as he looked around.
Madara paused, choosing his words carefully. Susabi hadn't noticed the flames from the wisps finding the core, so he could hide the fact he found it. Though in it's current state, there wasn't much that could be done with it.

"Just another Core like Isabella had, though it's defunct and powerless right now. I sealed it to research later if need be. Besides that, nothing was here. I expected to find more around to give us a better lead regarding the meteor. Perhaps we are late...those notes were indeed years old - I wouldn't be surprised if someone else found it first. I suppose all that's left is to return to the village, though..."

Madara's words trailed off, turning his attention East. He could sense 3 more cores very close, but beneath him. Remembering where he was, he knew that meant the so called Champions were still underground.

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Madara paused, choosing his words carefully. Susabi hadn't noticed the flames from the wisps finding the core, so he could hide the fact he found it. Though in it's current state, there wasn't much that could be done with it.

"Just another Core like Isabella had, though it's defunct and powerless right now. I sealed it to research later if need be. Besides that, nothing was here. I expected to find more around to give us a better lead regarding the meteor. Perhaps we are late...those notes were indeed years old - I wouldn't be surprised if someone else found it first. I suppose all that's left is to return to the village, though..."

Madara's words trailed off, turning his attention East. He could sense 3 more cores very close, but beneath him. Remembering where he was, he knew that meant the so called Champions were still underground.
Susabi listened to Madara's words.
The core being here at the supposed location of the meteor isn't a coincidence. Especially if these cores were special enough that your friend was able to receive one from clearly unnatural means. The cores interest me more than the meteor itself. Perhaps the undetected material those before us detected was the core itself.

Susabi said as he stood on top of one of the hills overlooking the area. I doubt any of your research will on it will lead anywhere. Well mainly because you are no scientist lets be honest. He jested at Madara but his words were honest. You say the core is defunct and powerless right now. Have you seen a core that showed you the opposite?

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Susabi listened to Madara's words.
The core being here at the supposed location of the meteor isn't a coincidence. Especially if these cores were special enough that your friend was able to receive one from clearly unnatural means. The cores interest me more than the meteor itself. Perhaps the undetected material those before us detected was the core itself.

Susabi said as he stood on top of one of the hills overlooking the area. I doubt any of your research will on it will lead anywhere. Well mainly because you are no scientist lets be honest. He jested at Madara but his words were honest. You say the core is defunct and powerless right now. Have you seen a core that showed you the opposite?
Madara scoffed at the remark by Susabi. "I may be no scientist, but I have been blessed enough to know some with greater knowledge of the mysteries of this world; this core and the meteor it comes from has powerful chakra resonating within it, meaning it must be the result of something powerful or made by someone powerful. Either way, it contains power itself. I've yet to see a core that actually has grown into a weapon, but I've come across another with a weapon like my own - formed from a Core. We can talk more about it on the way back to the village."

LLM

Travel Itinerary: #094 -> #093 -> #087 -> #088 -> #090 -> #046 -> #047 - > #048 -> #042 -> #007

Departing #094 Bea Sanmyaku at 3:47pm (08/02/21)
#093: 4:17pm - 5:17pm
#087: 5:17pm - 6:17pm
#088: 7:17pm - 8:17pm
#090: 8:17pm - 9:17pm
#046: 9:17pm - 10:17pm
#047: 10:17pm - 11:17pm
#048: 11:17pm - 12:17am
#042: 12:17am - 1:17am (08/03/21)
Arriving at #007 Keishi at 03:10am (08/03/21)

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from [x]

This post marks the beginning of my mission with the following storyboard element(s):

Set up a secure camp (3)*
Examine the mysterious marking (4)*

Summary: Recently emerged from the depths of Kur, Merlin finds himself marked with a seal whose nature eludes him. Procuring some makeshift accommodation, he takes his first step towards a sinister destiny.

Exhaustion racked the incubus' body. Though he was of athletic build, contrary to the stereotypical image of a spellcasting magus, the expedition extracted a great toll on him, physically and mentally. To make matters worse, he had walked from the Threshold to this place without break. His brief stint of unconsciousness did nothing to alleviate the fatigue which bore down on him like great stone weights. He would soon have to stop, and rest. But in unfamiliar territory, the floor of an open forest would leave him a target for predatory fauna, or worse. The incubus kept walking, his will keeping him moving, though he was conscious of the setting sun.

Eventually, the Magus of Flowers settled on a small clearing in the forest located near the great crater. Finding a secluded corner of the forest would mean searching for hours longer, and Merlin had not the energy or patience for such an endeavour. Walking to the center of the clearing, Merlin sat himself down, crossing his legs and placing the Staff of Selection beside him. Closing his eyes, he would channel chakra into his immediate surroundings. Wooden spikes would emerge from the ground in the fashion of spike fences to deter potential intruders. Then, he would bring both hands together, forming a sequence of seals that would cause a large mount of wood to sprout from the ground, forming a 4x4 meter hut with an open entrance carved out in front. To finish things up, Merlin would hone in on the wooden spike fences he had erected around his hut, drawing on the chakra within them to create three wooden familiars, each cast in his own image. They would leap into the trees above, each facing a different direction with equal space between them, gazing into the looming darkness that slowly set in as night fell over the western side of the ninja world.

Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 10
Damage: 20
Description: Creates small wood pillars or trees to trap, fight, or defenf with. These can be created from the users own body or from the ground.

Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: 15
Damage: N/A
Description: After doing the Snake → Rat → Ox → Ram → Snake hand seals and focusing chakra into the ground, the user creates a wooden home that can serve as a place to stay or as a defense.

Chakra: 20
Description: The user creates clones of themselves made of wood that then sprout out of their body or are created from any nearby source of Wood, Earth or Water. These clones, however, are quite special as they maintain a mental connection to the user, communicating back to him even from long distances. An advanced use of this technique is to transform the clones into seeds that, once implanted or swallowed allow the user to track an enemy (that has it implanted or ingested it) by pinpointing his position through the same mental connection. Versatile, these clones can use Wood techniques as well as Earth and Water techniques up to S-Rank. This technique, when created by Uchiha Madara, creates clones with EMS/Rinnegan and capable of using the EMS/Rinnegan techniques like Madara himself.
Note: Follows the Clone battle rule usage restrictions

With a secure camp established, the Magus of Flowers finally began to relax. His hands moved to the floor to keep himself from collapsing into a pile of exhaustion, leaving him in a slouched posture and sighing the fatigue out of his body. Were it not for the throbbing in his abdomen, which had not ceased since he emerged from the Underworld, Merlin would have allowed himself some proper rest. If it were an injury, which would not be out of sorts given the circumstances, then he needed to tend to it as soon as possible. Creating a butterfly of Mystic Flame, its wings shining with pink light which illuminated the hut, he took off his robe and left it on the ground where it fell. Through the black bodysuit he wore, he could see a faint red glow emanating from just below his chest. Doing away with the upper half of his body suit, the culprit of the throbbing revealed itself: a crimson tattoo bearing the shape of a feral beast.

Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
Range: Short – Long
Chakra: 10 – 40 (-10 per turn)
Damage: 20 – 80
Description: The Eyes of God, or sometimes referred to as the Helix nebulae, are two nebulae within the Milky Way galaxy. This technique is considered the sibling to Primordial Creation and the Dark Heart of the Cosmos. The Eyes of God allows the user to manifest creations imbued with a higher form of sentience on the battlefield. These creations are limited only by the rank applied and the user’s imagination. While animalistic creations are generally preferred they are not limited to this, allowing for a wide range of familiars. As familiars created from energy they are capable of flight, regardless if they possess wings or not. Familiars can only reach a maximum height of twenty meters. There exist two separate applications of the Eyes of God: forming and manifesting familiars on the battlefield or manifesting familiars as an ethereal guardian around one’s person. S-Rank usages of the Eyes of God, regardless of which application, can only be used two times per battle and cannot be used in consecutive turns. No S-Rank or above Mystic Fire on the turn an S-Rank familiar is deactivated. A-Rank and above familiars can only exist on the battlefield for a maximum of four turns. B-Rank applications require the user weave a single hand seal, two for A-Ranks and three for S-Ranks.

Single Helix (Tan’itsu Rasen Seiun): The Single Helix, named after the commonly known Helix nebula itself within the constellation Aquarius, is used to manifest creations on the battlefield with a higher degree of sentience. As creations with a higher degree of sentience these can be created anywhere on the battlefield including around the user’s own person, although this is a lesser used application. Familiars cannot be created within short-range of the opponent unless the user is present within that range as well, in which case familiars cannot be created within two meters of the opponent. These creations are limited only by the user’s imagination. The default abilities of creations made through the Single Helix allows them, at the user’s volition, to possess a concentrated state allowing the energy which they are composed of to take a physical form. The default abilities of creations made through the Single Helix allow them to utilize Mystic Fire techniques up to and including the rank of the created familiar. Mystic Fire Release techniques which require hand seals can be utilized by the guardian, much like Susano’o’s ability to utilize hand seals, but requires the created guardian to possess hands. Because they are familiars which possess a higher degree of sentience they are capable of acting independent of their user’s concentration. Multiple familiars can be created and will follow normal splitting rules.

He brushed his fingers over the mysterious marking, the throbbing slowly intensifying. As he drew his hand away from the mark, trails of black and white energy followed, to which the incubus' eyes widened in curiosity. He raised his hand to eye level, gazing at the swirling aura that orbited his palm. He felt the call of something deep within him. A whisper of promise. A vow of satiation. What Merlin felt was a step short of fear, for he knew something wasn't quite right. Unsettled as he was, his desire to ascertain the nature of the marking outweighed his anxiousness. The incubus' eyes narrowed in focus, concentrating on the black and white energy. He curled his fingers as if to grasp the ethereal essence, trying to elicit some kind of reaction from it. The voice spoke to him again, louder. It did not ask of him, it merely stated.

"We shall take from them their salvation, and instead give damnation."​

The energy began to flow outwards from the marking, as if a torrent of water through an open floodgate. It filled the hut with light, piercing through its seams and dispelling the familiar of Mystic Fire. It blinded Merlin, who shielded his eyes with his other arm, his expression a grimace at the sudden outburst of energy. When it calmed, Merlin felt in his hands something strange. Lowering his arm, he gazed upon the mysterious object held in his hand. A modern bow, carved from the bones of the Great Mother Goddess. Attached to the weapon were glowing orbs, containing the same black and white energies that were flowing from his seal that created a slight glow within the otherwise pitch black room. Merlin eyed the weapon up and down keenly, inspecting it from every angle. Raising it above his head, he released his grip on the bow, allowing it to sit on his palm. Within moments, the weapon seemingly disintegrated, turning into countless particles of black and white matter which floated back towards the marking on his abdomen. He eyed them as they were absorbed into the mark, which had lost its colour and left only the outline of the mark itself while the bow was drawn, restoring its crimson pigment. The last thought to pass through the mind of Magus of Flowers was that the mark was a seal, before he finally collapsed due to exhaustion, falling into a deep sleep.

Mission Complete​

Reactions: Ańbu Juniør

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Merlin had finally awoken from his days-long rest, the lids of his eyes opening slowly, allowing the light of the midday sun to seep into his vision. He rose sluggishly from his prone position on the floor of his hut, rubbing his head to massage the soreness from a lack of cushioning. He could still feel the mental link between himself and his clones, who had been watching the surrounding forest diligently while he slept. Looking down to his stomach, he inspected the tattoo on his stomach once more, as if to confirm that he hadn't simply hallucinated his experience from a few days prior.

A gentle itch tickled the incubus, along the left side of his back near the shoulder, prompting him to reach over with his right arm to scratch it. As his fingers brushed over his skin, he felt a slight unevenness in the flesh, eliciting pause. Was it a lingering injury from the battle in the Underworld? If so, then it stood to reason that the peculiarity of the powers employed by his foes were capable of inflicting wounds that proved difficult to heal, even for himself. Channeling his chakra in an to expedite his natural healing processes, he removes his hand from the site of the pitting, allowing his regenerative powers to do their work. After half a minute, he ceases the technique and reaches over again, only to find that the pitting remained. Somewhat surprised, he opts to use the highest level of healing available to him. Concentrating a large quantity of chakra to his hand, he tips its internal balance to favour the physical, and pours it into the small area of skin. Maintaining the technique for several moments, he inspects the wound once again, and was met with the same result. Sighing in contemplation, Merlin withdrew his hand from the pitted skin, turning his gaze to the dense forest beyond the confines of his humble hut. The physical abnormality did not affect him in any meaningful way, so it was not a particularly pressing matter, but he would keep it tucked away in the back of his mind.

Putting his bodysuit and robe back on, and picking up the Staff of Selection from the ground, Merlin stood up and walked out of his hut. Looking to the sky, the winds blew to the East. Perhaps it was time for a reunion with the King of Magic. He set off, dispelling his clones and leaving the constructions of Wood where they stood; perhaps someone would come along and have use for them.

Chakra: Varies (lvl 1: +20 chakra per turn / lvl 2: +60 chakra per turn / lvl 3: +120 chakra per turn)
Description: Those with the cells of Hashirama are able to use the immense regeneration ability to heal injuries afflicted on them in mere moments. Anyone who has these cells in their bodies are able to naturally use this. This allows the user to heal minor injuries such as cuts,gashes, broken fingers or wrist/ankle and other small bruises.

Level 1: Done passively, this allows the user to heal small to moderate injuries. These include things like small cuts to broken digits and bruises as well as bleeding. These involve injuries that result from taijutsu attacks to minor wounds such as stabs in limbs, some broken bones as well as internal bleeding, slight organ tears. This is for none life threatening wounds and heals up to 30 damage

Chakra cost:70 per use
Damage points: N/A
Description: Through the infusion of Yang natured chakra into others, users can heal others to their original best physical form. It can be used to regrow missing body parts, heal wounds, purge poisons, etc. The target needs to be alive and the bigger the injury, the longer it takes to heal. The limits of the heal, however, are almost none as it can heal 150 damage per turn and can even heal the chakra system or other injuries that are otherwise not possible to be healed. The technique requires time and physical contact and as such isn't very suited to use in a battle when compared to regular Iryo Ninjutsu.
Note: Yang Release masters are able to use on themselves.

LLM

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,928💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from [x]

Mission Start

Complete three B-Rank missions in the Badlands of Earth to gather the raw materials that Marzan needs to create these two weapons. Primarily ore, but also lumber. Then return. (2/3)

Isabella did not know what attracted her to this destination. But Mirabelle's description of crater that punctuated this stretch of otherwise fertile and rich land made her interested beyond doubt.

It did serve as a glaring reminder of her loss at the hands of Madara Uchiha. The Felled Angel document had been taken from her hands as she stood there impotent. She had seen the references to the meteor that crashed many years back, and the strange reaction to chakra creations, but the quick glance she had given the dreadful document was dubious to say the least.

It might be just a coincidence, but these area had become quite an attraction amidst the Badlands'dwellers, and Mirabelle took note of it when she was telling Isabella about her lands.

Isabella felt like she would have better luck if she headed up North the port village, but she would be restless if she did not explore this phenomenon, even if it might not even be related.

Pulling her black macaw to a halt, Isabella landed near the landing crater, where no flora had been able to take root. There was nothing special in the soil. Her Shinkaigan was useless in picking up any disparity in the place, but she did feel like the aura of the crater had an outer-wordly sensation.

She crouched down to the ground and moulded her Earth Chakra across the crater, raising 10 small hare-like entities made of rock and soil. Their purpose was tied to tracking a target and then detonating themselves near it, but Isabella had other ideas.

(Doton: Usagi no Bibiri) Earth Release: Cowardly Hare
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: The user creates 10 small hare-like earth structures, which appear from the ground at least 20 meters from the opponent, all around. Their purpose is to approach the target and once they touch it, they blast outwards, with a small explosion, just like Paper Bombs. They're as fast as normal hares, but they're also as coward. They hide underground while the opponent is looking in their direction, and only move when in the opponent's blind spot. The transition between hidden and moving is almost instantaneous, and while underground they're undistiguishable to the naked eye (Can be seen or sensed by Byakugan and Chakra Sensors)
*Can't be used twice or thrice at a time. The user can only create a new set of hares once the first one has either reached the target or blocked in the way there*
*Can only be used thrice*

With the Boar handseal, she spread her chakra through the hares of rock, and empowered them with a primitive sentience. She gave her a diferent purpose, to fuse and explore the ground bellow the crater, see if any ore or gem would be found, or if any cosmic dust would still be lingering from whatever impact had been felt here.

( Doton: Tsukaimono no Tsuchi ) Earth Release: Gift of Gaia
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra Cost: 15-40 (-10 chakra per turn) ( 15 )
Damage Points: 30-80 ( 30 )
Description: The user will perform the Boar Handseal and focus their doton chakra into a nearby statue or life-like construct (e.g. golem, gargoyle, etc) and utilize this released chakra to grant it a degree of sentience (similar to Earth Release: Stone Golem). The chakra will flood the earthen substance and bring it under the control of the user for three turns before reverting to its previous inanimate state. Beings brought to life via this method will only be capable of basic functions within the confines of their physical capability e.g. humanoid figures can run/walk, winged figures are capable of flight, etc. To use this technique on earthen constructs without the need for direct contact, only requires for one condition to be fulfilled. Both the user and the target structure require contact with the ground. After being brought to "life", the creation has a mind of its own and can act independently.

E1 - This technique is used to bring small animals and dolls constructed from earth to life. In terms of size, this type can usually fit in the user's hand and its maximum size can be equivalent to that of an average human head. Their small size makes them ideal for stealth as they're capable of staying hidden. These constructions are C-Rank in power.
E2 - This technique is used to bring human-sized constructions to life (e.g. gargoyles and other doton statues to life). These constructions are B-Rank in power.
E3 - This technique is used to bring earthen constructions significantly larger than human beings to life. Their size can range from between three meters and the size of the A-Rank Stone Golem. These constructions are A-Rank in power.
E4 - This technique is used to bring the largest doton constructions to life. Their size exceeds that of the A-Rank Stone Golem and has no real bounds or limits. This technique can even be used to bring constructions on the scale of the statues at "The Valley of the End" to life. Unlike all of the other variants, E4 requires significantly more exertion to maintain and so while active the user can only use Doton and non elemental abilities. These constructions are S-Rank in power.

Note: Lasts for three turns
Note: Only one construct can be brought to "life" per use
Note: Can only be used twice per battle
Note: Can only be taught by Negative Knight
Note: Can only be used on Earth Release Techniques
Note: If direct contact with the construct is made, this technique can be performed without the need for handseals.
Note: Constructs only possess physical capability and can not use jutsus
*Taught by the Doodle*

The now sentient hares merged with the ground and started spreading out, Isabella's chakra following closely each of the rabbit constructs. They would emerge ofter and frequently, carrying with them rubble and rocks, some pretty some ugly, but of absolutely no interest to her. Until she lost the connection with one of the hares.

Honing in on that spot, she sent a few more hares towards that place, yet. It was like the hare had been completely disconnected, and turned back into an immobile chunk of rock. The unknown power was weak, and none of the hares that she sent suffered the same path, yet their connection did seem weaker. ISabella sent more of the hares to gather at that spot, deep underground, and once again, two hares dropped completly.

Slamming her hands on the ground, she disable the hares as a whole and prompted the ground to erupt upwards, pulling the rock from the area where the hares had been essentially disconnected and neutralized. Shocklingly, she found a great amount of pressured gems. These were Black Opals, a rare gem entirely black like the night sky, which shimering particules that gave them the appearance of a galaxy. While they seemed from Earth, her Shinkaigan sensed something different about these black starry gems. Albeit weak, the power that she had skimmed trough when it referred to the Felled Angel meteor seem to still be lingering in the soil around this gems.

(Doton: Kaido Sh艒kutsu) - Earth Style: Opening Earth Rising Excavation
Range: Mid-Long
Chakra: 40
Description: With the technique, the user can bring up something from deep within the ground by slamming his hands on the ground and manipulating it to forcefully make whatever is contained in it to be expelled upwards. The result of this technique has the appearance of an erupting volcano and can vary in size depending on the users needs.

She stretched out a scroll and wrote the kanji for Earth once more, now dubbing this Black Cosmic Gemstone. She sealed within the scroll large quantities of the strange Black-Opal-like stone and the surrounding soil and debris, for Marzan to look at.

( Ho/Mizu/Kaze/Tsuchi/Rai Houin ) Fire/Water/Wind/Earth/Lightning Sealing Method ( Earth - Black Cosmic Gemstone )
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user takes out a scroll, and writes the name of the element they wish to seal in it. They then make four handseals, and a vapour comes out of the scroll, envelops the technique they wish to seal and seals it back into the scroll.
Note: This technique can only seal one technique up to S-rank per usage
Note: This technique may be used only thrice.

She then mounted the black bird once more, and headed North.

End Mission

LLM

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mission Start:
-Location and Collect Ore from the mine's of Bea Sanmyaku.
walking down toward the mine a small group of people blocked his path.

"Wait right there, who are you?"

A random person asked as they rised their hand in a motion to signify halt.

"My name is Hei, I wish to gather some ore. I hear the mines around here are fruitful"

Hei replied respectfully.

"They used to be, the most the mines have dried up. Besides that, this land belongs to the Boto clan. You wouldn't be allowed to just take the ore even if you wanted to"

Hei thinks for a moment, it would be all to easy for him to just take what he wanted. However, that wasn't his way. With the mines running dry he knew hardships would come for the people of the land. Perhaps there was something he could do that would be mutually beneficial for all parties involved.

"I'd like to speak with the one in charge of this operation, I have plenty of coin to spend"

Hei says as he pulls out and tosses a bag full of Ryo in his hand. The man who was speaking with Hei will look back to another, who simply nodes yes.

"Okay, follow us"

The group will Lead Hei down deeper into the canyon to a group of tents set up. Walking into the largest of the tents Hei could see several types of stones and metal ore. It was quite surprising the amount of resources collected into one mining operation. Being lead into a sectioned off room. Hei will see a old woman, frail and shaking in frame.

"Who is this?"

The woman would ask in a stern and rather rude way. Before the men could reply, Hei would speak out.

"My name is Hei, and I have a business opportunity you cannot refuse"

The woman would turn to him with an angered yet intrigued expression.

"Well, speak up. I don't have all day"

"It's simple. I use my ninjutsu ability to locate rich pockets of ore for you to mine, and in exchange I get to pick a small amount of ore for myself."

Hei further goes into detail on his proposal, using his Byakugan he scouts the nearby land to veins of ore. Locating various pockets he marks them on a map. As well as showing proof of his ability. Hei will target one of the larger veins of unrefined iron and use his Opening earth rising excavation technique to forcefully expel the iron upwards, resulting in the iron being ejected out of the ground exposing the vein to be mined.

(Doton: Kaido Shōkutsu) - Earth Style: Opening Earth Rising Excavation
Range: Mid-Long
Chakra: 40
Description: With the technique, the user can bring up something from deep within the ground by slamming his hands on the ground and manipulating it to forcefully make whatever is contained in it to be expelled upwards. The result of this technique has the appearance of an erupting volcano and can vary in size depending on the users needs

The old woman tone and expression would change. Now being joyful as if she somehow become full of youth again

"Magnificent, You have have your pick of our ore here in the tent."

The woman said as Hei began looking around. Using his Byakugan to location the ore he felt would work best for his bow. Then, upon deciding Hei walks over and picks up a chunk of unrefined gold.

"I'll take this, and be on my way"

Then, after making the agreement and receiving his payment, Hei heads off toward the land of fire.
Mission End

-LLM

Reactions: Skorm

Landfall

Kin
164💸
Kumi
5,052💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Inveria continued west to move away from the underground she escaped before she came across a small village near the edge of some mountains. Wandering into town, Inveria overheard some conversations about sending supplies to a place called 'Sanctuary' to the west. A town nestled in the island that was supposed to have a blacksmith, providing and creating weapons for adventurers who are going to Irkalla. Curious by the rumours, Inveria continued west to find the village.

LLM

Landfall

Kin
164💸
Kumi
5,052💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

This post marks the beginning of a mission using the following storyboard elements:
-Head to the mine and mine your own ore
-Save the miners from the collapse

Inveria had been travelling for a few days but eventually got to the Badlands of Earth where she could source some materials and metals as ores to give to the blacksmith within the village in Sanctuary. Inveria again had never really known any proper blacksmithing details, such as difference in ores or how to spot quality, but she would let that detail hopefully be decided by the merchants and sellers within the marketplace. As she got to the village and headed towards the marketplace where a bustle, Inveria looked around for where she could by ores and materials which after a quick search, there was a stall with a forge attached selling all sorts of farming tools and other assortments. Striding over with mask on and covered up, Inveria began haggling and asking the smith about the tools and if she could buy some ore.

He explained that at the stall there was no ore for sale, only the tools and items shown here and that if she wanted some ore, she would have to head to the mine itself to try and negotiate some kind of deal. Pointing her in the right direction, Inveria began heading out of the village, a short little walk beyond the borders of the village she could spot the hill with the structures and sounds of digging clinking in the distance. She walked over to the mine and looked around before finding the head miner, an elderly gentleman with greying hair, dirty calloused hands, a thin wispy beard and cracks in his face where wrinkles would appear when he speaks. Inveria approached cautiously as she knew that they could be wary of strangers visiting and walked over hands held up to show her intent of being non-hostile, and speaking in friendly terms to the owner. She explained the situation how she had come to find some ore in the hopes of creating a weapon from the monks in Sanctuary, she was an adventurer hoping to fight the evil of the worlds which the senior man closed his eyes and nodded along listening to her story. He explained from a business stand point that he couldn't simply just give away the ore, he still had workers that he needed to pay and operation costs which Inveria understood and agreed with. However he did offer a compromise that he could allow her to dig and look for her own ore, and keep what ever she could find. Inveria wasn't quite sure if she could find any ore or even what to look for but she accepted the deal as it was probably the best she was going to hope for in the current condition and so with the help of the foreman she picked up some tools and began entering the mine. Although she didn't have much experience with a mine, she could tell that it was quite short with very little depth into it as after a score of feet she was near the end of the shaft after passing a handful of men who were digging away. She gave each one a nod curtly as she passed them dragging her tools and hauling them to a free space to begin digging away. Inveria didn't know any technique to sift or dig specifically for ore so it would have to be done the old fashion way and thus she began swinging. The temperature was warming up under ground with each swing making her body temp rise higher and higher as her muscles began to tire from the acidic build up.

The echoing clank and tink of each swing hitting the rock and stone reverberated through the chamber and the vibrations of the pick striking the earth reverberated through her hands and up her arms, breaking apart rock from stone. It was shortly after maybe 10-15 minutes of mining was when she saw her first change of colour by lantern light, a dark ore close to a deep dark brown compared to the grey and light brown of the earth, something harder than the soil and granite she had been striking sinking into a vein of the ore and breaking a chunk off. She picked it up and dusted it off to examine the broken tail of the ore feeling it in her hand. She wasn't sure if it was some kind of gemstone or ore, it felt hefty in her hand, but it was less than a finger length of the ore stuck inside a rock. Heaving the pick axe once again over her shoulder after wiping the sweat from her brow, Inveria swung again this time aiming specifically for the stone where she had found the ore aiming to break off more, and with a satisfying crack, another chunk of stone, bigger this time about the size of a hand had broken off with a bigger sparkle of the material within the rock. It shone with a brilliant dark colour again seemingly taking in the light and reflecting it without actually showing much of its colour, somewhat a strange existence that Inveria didn't quite understand, but then again she had no idea about metals or mining or any type of knowledge of the existence of what actually could be out there. Inveria continued mining looking for more of the ore, having to take a break after an hour of digging as she began to exhaust, not being ready for how labour intensive it would actually be. Her hands had turned bright red from the rubbing and holding of the tools, sweat all up her arms with her gear now thoroughly dusty and speckled with dirt.

Heading back to work aiming to collect a bit more, she wanted to have at least a couple handfuls of the ore she found here before calling it a day and continued on mining against the wall, thinking to herself of what might the chains look like when she got back and they were forged. Around her a few more people filtered in, getting to a handful, maybe 5 of them after another hour passed joining her in the furthest depth of the mine that she could find, and they got to talking as they dug. Soon the air was filled with jokes and smiles with the collective all mining together as they almost welcomed Inveria as one of their own. It was strange, Inveria had never really felt part of a group before, at least not since she had become an adventurer but it was a nice feeling. They all continued to mine for a little bit longer before it was almost about time to call it for the day, Inveria yawned as she put the tool down, watching the rest of the men slowly start to pack up their spots and collect the ore they in piles around them when suddenly a low rumbling had come from within the earth in front of them. They all froze and spun around watching the wall as the rumbling stopped and someone let out a breath, last thing they needed was a cave in right before the end of the day someone joked. As if by providence, the rumbling started again, this time harder and louder as rocks began dislodging from the roof, dirt crumbling around them as the supports for the mine buckled and creaked. Someone shouted for everyone to leave as Inveria quickly picked up her ore and pocketed it before starting to run. They weren't quick enough, rocks began falling, the mine began to crumble as the cave in started, so quickly after the rocks began falling. In the back of her mind, Inveria thought there was something strange about this, it was all happening way to quickly for a natural phenomenon of an earthquake, but it wasn't the time to think about that. The roof began to cave and watching almost as if in slow motion, the man in front of her didn't seem to have any idea that if he kept running ahead the rock was going to land straight on top of him. He was the one leading them out, but without him they could be lost in the tunnels. Stretching out as much as she could she barely reached the back of his collar before yanking him backwards, the boulder falling barely missing his nose as it crunched down into the dirt. The cave in was still happening, echo's and rumbling reverberating all around them. Their way back had been cut off and the way forward was now blocked, Inveria had to think quickly, and with a motion of her hands, she pushed upwards four pillars at the corner of each wall around them shot up, she tried to create some supports for the roof caving in, but they were beginning to buckle even from her technique.

(Doton no Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

They were going to give way soon so she needed to find something else to protect the rest of the crew, she had grown quite attached to them. It was risky and would probably make the space they survived in a bit smaller but it would hopefully protect them. Pulling up the earth around them, Inveria moved the rock around them into earth once more to create a dome of shelter, a half sphere of earth with a couple entrances and exits around them grew, forming a barrier over the falling rocks and debris. Inveria shouted at the men to quickly get in and under, the dome barely big enough for everyone to stand, it forced everyone to sit down underneath or crawl into so they could all fit.

(Doton: Iwa no Hogo) - Earth Release: Earth Shelter Technique
Chakra: 20
Description: The user surrounds themselves with earth, taken from the immediate vicinity, in order to fabricate a formation of rock that is capable of protecting both the user and others in close proximity, if desired. Doing so, seemingly leaves the surrounding terrain unaltered, even when the quantity of earth used is enough to form a complete dome around multiple individuals as seen when Ittan used this technique. The user can also manipulate the resulting shelter to have openings in it so as to be able to observe outside, as demonstrated when used by Kitsuchi.

It was a start but she had to reinforce it, and with a few more pillars, Inveria would create supports for the structure, as a light began flickering inside the dome, someone having turned on a lantern to give them a bit of extra light now that all the torches and candles lighting the way out had been extinguished or broken. Inveria huffed and breathed heavy as she pulled more earth from the ground to give them support, finally collapsing back onto her butt after pushing as many pilalrs as she could to hold up the dome. They waited for a minute as the rumbling died down, and it eventually stopped, a collective sigh of relief that they had all made it through.

(Doton no Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

Inveria searched her pack, she needed water, she was exhausted and had to hydrate, the dry air down in the mine after all that work parching her throat. There was a murmur and word of thanks from the miners to Inveria as someone offered their hand to shake, however all she could think about was trying to quench her thirst, the water pouring down her throat.