Karmolo

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It have been ages I have post any vid´s so I go massive post vid´s list these are those who plays BF3 and some are true of 80% what I have seen ohh ok 90% then xd so enjoy my effort putting in here. I just having bored time
for some reason it get denied

Last edited:

kmrasengan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
thank you ..... because its true even I hate noobs that much
Yeah some noobs are bad, but I was once a noob too, so I try to help him, giving them cover and reviving them as much I can, I only hate when I ask for ammo countless times and they don't throm an ammo box.

Karmolo

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you have seen Lvlcap and Matimi0 vid´s comments about new BF4 soo lot´s of changes but I really like Recon gets C4 now and tanks have long reload shots.

kmrasengan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you have seen Lvlcap and Matimi0 vid´s comments about new BF4 soo lot´s of changes but I really like Recon gets C4 now and tanks have long reload shots.
Ah yes, I watch as much as I can from LVL CAP as I can, I became a better player because of him, sorta, and yeah, the alpha of BF4 seemed cool, I like that Recon have C4 now, not they aren't useless against ground vehiles, I feel bad sometimes when I kill a recon with a tank, poor guy. The tannks, the helis too, and I like those boats, and the guns sounds are awesome, lots of recoil though.

Karmolo

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I still consern knife battle will see the tweeks from DICE that only certain postions you can prevent getting knifed. Well I really didnt learn that much from Lvlcap in gameplay when I consider as a pro-player how to think in battle. But talking about the weapons I only used G36C first then I looked Lvl Cap used MTAR-21 instead and it crused in close combat only downfall was reload but I still use it.
But listen to Matimi0 comments about BF4 then you get more confirm fact.

kmrasengan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I still consern knife battle will see the tweeks from DICE that only certain postions you can prevent getting knifed. Well I really didnt learn that much from Lvlcap in gameplay when I consider as a pro-player how to think in battle. But talking about the weapons I only used G36C first then I looked Lvl Cap used MTAR-21 instead and it crused in close combat only downfall was reload but I still use it.
But listen to Matimi0 comments about BF4 then you get more confirm fact.
Hmm, about the knife thing, to me you could only defend it from the front, and a little less time to defend. The MTAR-21 is okay for CQ but I really hate it's reload time, now I'm using SG553 and I like it, before I was using the M4, A-91 or G53, I used the G36C too but not as much, but in the engineer class my most used is the M4.

Well Bf3 was my first BF game, so I was a major noob in the beginning, and I play it on PS3, I don't have a good gaming PC, so yeah, watching LVL CAP helped me a bit, but I'm nowhere near pro player, at all.

Karmolo

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Im fully ranked and good with all classes only means I play much xd but I really like shooting games , I started with BFBC2 also pro-player high ranked master with AT4 ;)

you should stick with one weapon and learn from it then you will be a pro player that never miss if you have good reactions time.

Im PC-player (Karmolo) mostly plays intense battle

kmrasengan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Im fully ranked and good with all classes only means I play much xd but I really like shooting games , I started with BFBC2 also pro-player high ranked master with AT4 ;)

you should stick with one weapon and learn from it then you will be a pro player that never miss if you have good reactions time.

Im PC-player (Karmolo) mostly plays intense battle
Well, currently I'm using the KH2002 in the assault kit, I really like it, so I'm sticking with it, the M98b in the recon, wich I'll also won't change, I'll change back to the G53 or the A-91 in the engineer, and in the support I mostly used PDW, so the MP7 it is.

Karmolo

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good weapons pity you need to reload much on M98 regarding it have 5 bullets :/ I use L96 10 bullets same strengh as M98

here you get link to comments are on sunday mail