Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
whos up for a battle
Jin Kazama Bio
all u know and everything allwoed except elemental and non-elemental subs and body flicker

Zeus K

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lets go Kbb your move.
yikes!:eek: im so dead okay

I first use

(Mizu Kamikiri) - Rising Water Cutter

Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra cost:15
Damage Points:30
Description:The user slams his foot to the ground, causing water to rise up and travel towards his target as a slicing jet.
_____

then I make 3 clones

clone 1 uses

(Raiton:Ikadzuchi no Utage)-Lightning style:Lightning Bolt Feast

Range:Short-Long
Chakra cost:20
Damage Points:40
Description: Drawing together on the user's swords, an electrical energy will begin to
crackle around the swords. He/she will then implant their swords into the ground to send
an electric current racing through the earth. When the current approaches its target, it
can split into multiple tendrils to attack each target individually.

Goro Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I stomp on the floor immediately after you

(Doton: Doro Gaeshi)-Earth Style:Mud Turn Over

* Type:Defence
* Range:Short
* Chakra cost:15
* Damage Points:N/A(+5 if wall is destryed while oponent is in range of the tumbling rocks)
* Descripton: User hits the ground and a small wall of earth will swing up and can then be used to cause damage of 5 if the user destroys the wall on opponent.

shields me from your water, i then pick it up and launch it at your clone(the who started gathering chakra for lightning feast) he disperses.

I then use

(Raiton: Mure no Haoto Tori no Jutsu)-Lightning Release: Swarm of Hummind Birds Skill
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:30
Description: A skill where the user utilizing Lightning Chakra, various sparks of lightning appear within the air. Within moments they transform into humming birds, giving off this loud humming sound, The humming birds will then rush the opponent, spreading out to hit even multiple targets.

*having my swarm surround your remaining two clones and shock them to they disperse.*

At the same time the birds are attacking the clones i attack you with

(Hone Ya)-Bone Arrow
* Type:Attack
* Range:Short-Long
* Chakra Cost:35
* Damage Points:60
* Description :A giant bone arrow is shot from the users arm with incredible force and be guided by a fine flexible bone thread.
* Note:This jutsu can only be used by Kaguya Clan memebers.

Zeus K

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Raiton: Hanma (Lightning Style: Hammer)
Type: attack
Range: short
Chakra Cost: 25
Damage Points: 40
Description: the user makes a hammer out of lightning and uses it to smash the opponent.
Note: can only be used by KBB and user does not need to hold the hammer but can control it.
Note: can only be used three time in a battle.

to knock ur arrow back at ya and I manipulate the hammer to continue attacking ya

then I make 5 clones

then I throw 50 shuriken and kunai then I use

Kuchiyose No Jutsu:Bloodhound(Summoning Jutsu : Bloodhound)
Type: supplementary
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A
Description: this dog has the ability to smell the scent of the opponent to locate his position and is a companion to the user.

Goro Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Rasengan) - Spiral Sphere

Range:Short
Chakra Cost:
Damage Points:
Description: Rasengan was a Ninjutsu technique developed over the span of three years by the Fourth Hokage. The technique was taught to his sensei Jiraiya, who then passed it on to the young ninja Naruto years later. The technique is unlike many other jutsu in that it does not require any hand seals. It just relied on the ninja’s ability to mold chakra. The ninja concentrates a contained, fast, rotating sphere of chakra in the palm of their hand, which can create a destructive impact. Limit: None

*countering your hammer and during the explosion i use*

(Doton:Doryuusou)-Earth Style:Rising Earth Spears

* Type:Attack
* Range:Short-Mid
* Chakra cost:20
* Damage Points:40
* Descripton: The user makes the earth rise up in the shape of sharp cones that can pierce any one or thing caught inside of this jutsu.

Killing your clones... i then use

(Suiton:Mizu KamiKiri)-Water Style:Water God Slicer
• Type:Attack
• Range:Short-Mid
• Chakra cost:20
• Damage Points:40
• Descripton: Highly compressed water jets that can cut through rocks and trees and can be used with out a water source.

attacking you.

Zeus K

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
before the rising spears come from under ground I grab the dog and use
(Fuuton:Senpuuken)-Wind Style Hurricane Fist
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:40
Description:A vortex of wind shot out of the users fist wind he /she punches.

to send me into the air therby it is clear I have doged the spikes and the slicer sincce you

shot them(water) at me on the ground now then while in the air

I flip so many times so that im out of range of the spikes and your slicer and I land and use

Kuchiose No Jutsu: Kamex
Chakra Cost: 35
Damage Points: N/A
Description: the user bites his thumbs and middle fingers of both hands then wipes it on a scroll then puts his two hands at the side of the scroll then a blue turtle appears with its front colored yellow and it has a hard brown shell with water gauntlets or cannons at the top of its shell. This tortoise has the ability to shoot and extremely compressed slicing jet of water from its gauntlet/cannon. The strength of the water can match that of rising water cutter. This tortoise can move on its own two feet and can run but its speed of running is just like jogging but it can actually run when it is on all fours. This shell is very hard that it can withstand bones. Because this is water creature it can store large quantities of water inside its shell. This is one of my personal summons and is the chief of the water turtles. This turtle can also use only water justu. This turtle is the size of Akamaru in shippuden.
Note: must have signed a contract with the turtles and I have.

now then Kamex uses

Kame: Kuchiose No Jutsu: Kamexes(Turtle Style: Summoning Jutsu: Blast Turtles)
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 25
Damage Points: None
Description: Aquoas Kamex which is the originally first summon shall summon his other brothers of different elements.
1) Pyros Kamex- this turtle can do all things Aquoas Kamex except that it can only use fire jutsu and is the king of the fire turtles.
2) Ventus Kamex- this turtle can do all things Aquoas Kamex except that it can only use wind jutsu and is the king of the wind turtles.
3) Subterrainean Kamex- this turtle can do all things aquos Kamex except that it can only use earth jutsu and is the king of the earth turtles.
4) Lightning Kamex- this turtle can do all things Aquoas Kamex except that it can only use lightning jutsu and is the king of the lightning turtles.

and since all the turtles can do what aquoas Kamex can do, they can also shoot compressed beams of each element

Now then the Turtles fire all at once but they FIRE WITH NO MERCY!!!
AKamex shoots compressed water jet at you with extreme speed that can cut even rocks since rising water cutter to can cut rocks(Due its compressiveness and speed)

LKamex shoots an extremely(check des) compressed lightning jet(bolt) at you with extreme speed that can cut even rocks (Due its condenseness and compressiveness and speed)

PKamex shoots an extremely(check dis) compressed fire jet at you with extreme speed that can burn even rocks (Due its compressiveness and speed)

VKamex shoots an extremely compreeses slicing wind jet at you with extreme speed that can even cut/slice rocks(due to its compressiveness and speed)

SKamex shoots an extemrly compressed mud jet at you which moves with extreme speed (even though its mud now, its a bit of a liquid so it can move fast)

Goro Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Kuchiyose : Odin Hokkyokuguma) Summoning Polar Bear Odin
Type: Attack
Range: Short- Long
Chakra: 40
Damage: 85
Description: User summons Odin, a huge polar bear,twice the size of Manda, with his right eye missing. Odin can create ice with his breath, shoot out pulses of water that are propel by wind currents. As well as use his fierce claws to destroy whole forest.

*while you are flipping*

Odin eats your first tortoise before he summons the others. and if did summon them,
Or
Odin freezes all of your turtles then blows a gust of wind at the frozen turtles shattering them and since your in mid air causes you to fall towards the ground partially frozen.

I make one clone.

I then use

(Doton: Ri-chi Yori Yomi)- Earth Release: Reach from the Underworld
Type: Attack
Range:Mid-Long
Chakra:30(-10 to user)
Damage:60
Description: With a quick series of hand seals, user summons series of earth hands that, appear from underneath the opponent(s). These earth hands wrap themselves around the opponent(s) appendages( arms, legs, throat) and pulls them through the ground (several feet), creating a pit in it's wake.
Note
*Can only be used 3 times per battle*
*-2 chakra for each hand*

Binding you