2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Reis R&R
CJ allowed
No killing or stealing
Start at mid
you decide who goes first
Battle will be fought in Kage's room... I can't find a picture for that xd so it will be a large circular room with ten pillars going around, a table in the center, chairs around, and a small decorative pond..

I will be using the killer in my sig...
I have Hiramekai on my back, and a small water bottle on my side
Mangetsu- Finally... A Real challenger!

Bad Luck Brian

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Walks in*
Rairen: Humph lets see what you got!
-You will go first, Burn bio in signature Frozen fang in my left hand-
Alright!
*I begin by throwing 1 kunai with an explosive tag to your left that would catch you off guard. Then I send a water bullet at you, then I send a bolt of electricity at you to make it more powerful*

(Suiton: Teppoudama) - Water Style: Water Bullet
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user gathers water in their mouth and then spits out a large sphere of rotating water that can blast a huge area leaving it soaked.

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
Type: Offense/Defence
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

* Then I raise 4 pillars around you and bind you with electricity*

(Raiton: Shichu Shibari) – Lightning Release: Four-Pillar Bind
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: After the user performs a single hand seal the user summons Four Giant Pillars surrounding the enemy target and then the user shoots out bolts of lightning, binding the target in place and possibly doing damage to them.

Blizzàrd1

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright!
*I begin by throwing 1 kunai with an explosive tag to your left that would catch you off guard. Then I send a water bullet at you, then I send a bolt of electricity at you to make it more powerful*

(Suiton: Teppoudama) - Water Style: Water Bullet
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Long
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user gathers water in their mouth and then spits out a large sphere of rotating water that can blast a huge area leaving it soaked.

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
Type: Offense/Defence
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

* Then I raise 4 pillars around you and bind you with electricity*

(Raiton: Shichu Shibari) – Lightning Release: Four-Pillar Bind
Range: Short – Mid
Description: After the user performs a single hand seal the user summons Four Giant Pillars surrounding the enemy target and then the user shoots out bolts of lightning, binding the target in place and possibly doing damage to them.
-> Your kunai is very visible because its your first attack and i am watching you, its not like my eyes are closed or you have a clone distracting me and you catch me off guard.
-> Be more descriptive!

*As you throw your explosive kunai i throw a kunai with a smoke bomb attach to it and when they collide i disappear in the smoke... Right when you release your water bullet to a place where i was located before the smoke appeared, giving you no time i use earth release and go into the earth and you have no idea about it because of the smoke then i appear on the other side, behind you avoiding ur attacks(you have no senses to track me but i can sense you underground once i am on the other side i create three lightening clones: C1 = Raven on my left side, C2 = Cloud on my right side, C3 = Kael in front... My clones throw 12 kunais at you and i use wind jutsu to speed them up and attack you with high speed and pressure*

Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Long
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach.

(Raiton: Raiton Kage Bunshin) - Lightning Release: Lightning Shadow Clone
Range: Short
Damage Points: N/A
Description: User creates a Shadow Clone of himself infused with his lighting chakra. When the clone gets hit he will return to its previous state of pure lighting chakra. The clone has a physical substance and therefor is able to use ninjutsu and taijutsu techniques as well as he has all the normal moves the user has.
Note: Can only use lightning based techniques up to B rank.

(Fūton: Reppushou) - Wind Style: Wind gale
Type:Attack/Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: A strong gust of wind capable of blowing away your opponent. If a weapon like a kunai or shuriken is used in conjunction, the speed of the weapon gets increased. The jutsu requires handseals.

Note:
You have no idea where i was after smoke appears, and about my clones and kunais.

Last edited:

Bad Luck Brian

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-> Your kunai is very visible because its your first attack and i am watching you, its not like my eyes are closed or you have a clone distracting me and you catch me off guard.
-> Be more descriptive!

*As you throw your explosive kunai i throw a kunai with a smoke bomb attach to it and when they collide i disappear in the smoke... Right when you release your water bullet to a place where i was located before the smoke appeared, giving you no time i use earth release and go into the earth and you have no idea about it because of the smoke then i appear on the other side, behind you avoiding ur attacks(you have no senses to track me but i can sense you underground once i am on the other side i create three lightening clones: C1 = Raven on my left side, C2 = Cloud on my right side, C3 = Kael in front... My clones throw 12 kunais at you and i use wind jutsu to speed them up and attack you with high speed and pressure*

Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
Chakra cost: 15
Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach.

Description: User creates a Shadow Clone of himself infused with his lighting chakra. When the clone gets hit he will return to its previous state of pure lighting chakra. The clone has a physical substance and therefor is able to use ninjutsu and taijutsu techniques as well as he has all the normal moves the user has.

(Fūton: Reppushou) - Wind Style: Wind gale
Type:Attack/Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: A strong gust of wind capable of blowing away your opponent. If a weapon like a kunai or shuriken is used in conjunction, the speed of the weapon gets increased. The jutsu requires handseals.

Note:
You have no idea where i was after smoke appears, and about my clones and kunais.
Sorry, I will be more descriptive now ^_^
Mangetsu- This is turning out to be more fun than I thought.

*I see an amount of smoke appear that is significantly more than a regular explosive tag would create so, suspecting a surprise attack from you, I boost myself into the air so that I can see the whole battlefield, and asses the situation, with a stream of water which I angle backwards sending myself above where you were causing me to be short ranged in the air where you were.*

(Suiton: Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave
Range: Short - Long
Description: The user performs the snake hand seal and creates a large volume of water from their mouth spilling it toward the ground and lifting them up into the air. The user can also ride the wave, allowing him to travel at high speeds and attacking the enemy. The user can create a small ocean worth of water even in barren conditions and can use the water for additional techniques.

*Now while in the air, I send a second stream of water at the smoke, causing me to go further into the air, and when the smoke clears, I can easily see the hole that you went through, then I spit out another large amount of water into the hole, which would force you to either come out, or die*
Description: The user performs the snake hand seal and creates a large volume of water from their mouth spilling it toward the ground and lifting them up into the air. The user can also ride the wave, allowing him to travel at high speeds and attacking the enemy. The user can create a small ocean worth of water even in barren conditions and can use the water for additional techniques.

Note: It would take time for you to go from mid ranged in front of me, to mid ranged behind me. I am assuming it would be mid-long ranged behind me because it would be hard for you to come up to short ranged behing me without noticing you, so I would have time to asses the situation.
Note 2: the jutsu says it creates a small ocean worth even in barren condition... so basically, the place is flooded xd

Blizzàrd1

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sorry, I will be more descriptive now ^_^
Mangetsu- This is turning out to be more fun than I thought.

*I see an amount of smoke appear that is significantly more than a regular explosive tag would create so, suspecting a surprise attack from you, I boost myself into the air so that I can see the whole battlefield, and asses the situation, with a stream of water which I angle backwards sending myself above where you were causing me to be short ranged in the air where you were.*

*Now while in the air, I send a second stream of water at the smoke, causing me to go further into the air, and when the smoke clears, I can easily see the hole that you went through, then I spit out another large amount of water into the hole, which would force you to either come out, or die*

Note: It would take time for you to go from mid ranged in front of me, to mid ranged behind me. I am assuming it would be mid-long ranged behind me because it would be hard for you to come up to short ranged behing me without noticing you, so I would have time to asses the situation.
Note 2: the jutsu says it creates a small ocean worth even in barren condition... so basically, the place is flooded xd
-> NYC work this time but now you have to work on describing your position...
*right when the smoke appeared I was underground, you analyzed the smoke plus you performed one hand sign before your jutsu this gave me time to use the hidding tech in the previous jutsu before you left the ground and I sensed your presence on the ground and after few seconds you took a flight with the help of a water jutsu, the sensing characteristics of my earth jutsu helped me know that you jumped in the air using a water jutsu so I came out exactly where you left which means I am right below you at a mid range and it didn't took me long enough... just when you released your water jutsu in the hole (Note this is the last water jutsu u used) I come out from the position I described above and jump a little backwards, your own jutsu travels at high speed gushing out from the hole I created below you and attacks you from beneath, before this when I came out you have no idea where I was because this is your blindspot... I create three clones, the first one when it was summoned performs a lightening jutsu from the sky without wasting anytime..
After clone jutsu I send pressure wind at all directions giving you no place to turn in the air.
Note: My clone 1 performed the attack right after he was summoned so no time was wasted; C1 left, C2 right, C3 behind me facing backwards...
You will have no idea about my location..
Your jutsu will be launched upwards towards you at high speed..
My lightening jutsu performed by C1 will strike faster because you are already in the air...

(Raiton: Dai Denki hōden no Jutsu ) - Lightning Release: Large Electrical Discharge Technique
Type: Offensive
Description: By Performing the ram hand seal the user will manipulate their chakra and they then raise their hand to the sky and an electrical discharge is triggered shocking the target.

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

Last edited:

Bad Luck Brian

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-> NYC work this time but now you have to work on describing your position...
*right when the smoke appeared I was underground, you analyzed the smoke plus you performed one hand sign before your jutsu this gave me time to use the hidding tech in the previous jutsu before you left the ground and I sensed your presence on the ground and after few seconds you took a flight with the help of a water jutsu, the sensing characteristics of my earth jutsu helped me know that you jumped in the air using a water jutsu so I came out exactly where you left which means I am right below you at a mid range and it didn't took me long enough... just when you released your water jutsu in the hole (Note this is the last water jutsu u used) I come out from the position I described above and jump a little backwards, your own jutsu travels at high speed gushing out from the hole I created below you and attacks you from beneath, before this when I came out you have no idea where I was because this is your blindspot... I create three clones, the first one when it was summoned performs a lightening jutsu from the sky without wasting anytime..
After clone jutsu I send pressure wind at all directions giving you no place to turn in the air.
Note: My clone 1 performed the attack right after he was summoned so no time was wasted; C1 left, C2 right, C3 behind me facing backwards...
You will have no idea about my location..
Your jutsu will be launched upwards towards you at high speed..
My lightening jutsu performed by C1 will strike faster because you are already in the air...

(Raiton: Dai Denki hōden no Jutsu ) - Lightning Release: Large Electrical Discharge Technique
Description: By Performing the ram hand seal the user will manipulate their chakra and they then raise their hand to the sky and an electrical discharge is triggered shocking the target.

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.
*After I finish releasing my jutsu that I used that went into the hole I start falling down as nothing is holding me up, I then turn to see if I can spot your location and scan across the field and I see the water coming up at me so I pull Himramekarei off of my back and I pour chakra into it, and then slash the combo jutsu away completely, giving me clear vision of you, and your clones*

(Hiramekarei Kai) – Hiramekarei Slash
Range: Short/medium
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: After storing a large amount of chakra into Hiramekarei, Choujuro will release it all in an instant, creating an extremely long and wide sword which he then uses for a powerful slash. The slash is strong enough to cut opponents and jutsu's completely in half even while they're over 8 meters away.
Note: Can only be used by Choujuro and Mangetsu.
Note: Can only be used three times per battle

*Then as I start to feel the wind blowing more quickly I change myself into a water state, making me getting knocked around hurt much less as I am now in a Hydrification state*

(Suiton: Suika no Jutsu) – Water Release: Hydrification Technique
Description: This technique allows the user to liquefy the whole body at will, this technique makes it impossible to receive damage from physical attacks. From a single hair to the skin and muscles, everything can be liquefied and solidified at will. Be it to evade an enemy's attack during a short range battle, to infiltrate a structure, or to launch a surprise attack in a liquefied state, this technique boasts a high strategic value. Using this, the user can also re-shape their body parts for suitable situations. The only way to contain a user of this technique is to lock them up in an airtight container so they cannot move about. When the user passes out, they turn into a jelly-like state. As this technique turns the body into water, the user is vulnerable to lightning techniques. The Second Mizukage when using this technique has a more oily state allowing it to into Gaara's sand element and nullify the techniques. (this oily ability can only be used by the Second Mizukage).
Note: Can only be used by members of the Hozuki Clan.

*Then once I land, I am mid range from you and your clones, I throw a kunai with an explosive tag, making the water rise up and your vision impaired. Then I throw 5 kunai with explosive tags closer to you and your clones, making the water rise higher their as well so that you can't see whats going on. Then I send a flow of water that rises up around you and your clones, and descends down upon all of you, causing your clones to disappear, and you to be knocked back against a wall.*

(Suiton: Kyojin Nami Shougeki) – Water Release: Giant Wave Crash
Type: Offensive , Deffence
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user gathers a large amount of water that can then be used to crash into the opponent. It is strong enough to push back Killer bee in Eight tales form.
Note: Requires a water source

Notes: First off, you gave me an extremely hard time trying to find a way around that attack.. Kudos to you
2. Idk if what I did even works, though I hope it does
3. There would be water because of the 3 water techniques I used before, and making it almost impossible to go to the bottom of the ground, so earth techniques are now hard to perform.

Blizzàrd1

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*After I finish releasing my jutsu that I used that went into the hole I start falling down as nothing is holding me up, I then turn to see if I can spot your location and scan across the field and I see the water coming up at me so I pull Himramekarei off of my back and I pour chakra into it, and then slash the combo jutsu away completely, giving me clear vision of you, and your clones*

(Hiramekarei Kai) – Hiramekarei Slash
Range: Short/medium
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: After storing a large amount of chakra into Hiramekarei, Choujuro will release it all in an instant, creating an extremely long and wide sword which he then uses for a powerful slash. The slash is strong enough to cut opponents and jutsu's completely in half even while they're over 8 meters away.
Note: Can only be used by Choujuro and Mangetsu.
Note: Can only be used three times per battle

*Then as I start to feel the wind blowing more quickly I change myself into a water state, making me getting knocked around hurt much less as I am now in a Hydrification state*

(Suiton: Suika no Jutsu) – Water Release: Hydrification Technique
Description: This technique allows the user to liquefy the whole body at will, this technique makes it impossible to receive damage from physical attacks. From a single hair to the skin and muscles, everything can be liquefied and solidified at will. Be it to evade an enemy's attack during a short range battle, to infiltrate a structure, or to launch a surprise attack in a liquefied state, this technique boasts a high strategic value. Using this, the user can also re-shape their body parts for suitable situations. The only way to contain a user of this technique is to lock them up in an airtight container so they cannot move about. When the user passes out, they turn into a jelly-like state. As this technique turns the body into water, the user is vulnerable to lightning techniques. The Second Mizukage when using this technique has a more oily state allowing it to into Gaara's sand element and nullify the techniques. (this oily ability can only be used by the Second Mizukage).
Note: Can only be used by members of the Hozuki Clan.

*Then once I land, I am mid range from you and your clones, I throw a kunai with an explosive tag, making the water rise up and your vision impaired. Then I throw 5 kunai with explosive tags closer to you and your clones, making the water rise higher their as well so that you can't see whats going on. Then I send a flow of water that rises up around you and your clones, and descends down upon all of you, causing your clones to disappear, and you to be knocked back against a wall.*

(Suiton: Kyojin Nami Shougeki) – Water Release: Giant Wave Crash
Type: Offensive , Deffence
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user gathers a large amount of water that can then be used to crash into the opponent. It is strong enough to push back Killer bee in Eight tales form.
Note: Requires a water source

Notes: First off, you gave me an extremely hard time trying to find a way around that attack.. Kudos to you
2. Idk if what I did even works, though I hope it does
3. There would be water because of the 3 water techniques I used before, and making it almost impossible to go to the bottom of the ground, so earth techniques are now hard to perform.

1. The slash you used is a wrong way to counter the two combos, first of all when you released your last water jutsu is when i came out and that means lightening was performed when you started falling down giving you no time to scan..
2. Even if you did scan you used a wrong moves.. you canceled the combo with one strike where as lightening was from the sky and water was from the ground and you can only strike in one direction and not 360 degrees
3. Even if you dodge my combo which becomes combo at the very last second, you said u sensed wind where as you cant feel it because its launched from my mouth and you will feel it when it gets near you. this is one of the fastest and most pressure jutsu which is uncontrollable and if you change to water you will be dispersed to vapors giving me an easy way to attack you with lightening without breaking the time frame because my clones are ready to attack.
But i will say you tried and it was a nyc try but wrong moves..
You should use wind to counter my lightening that can also help you to dodge water because my attack was focused at one point and not at good area.. then a good fire jutsu will be awesome to burn the wind and u still have one jutsu to attack which should be earth spikes...
You mistake was:
Never go in the air without any reason, only use this opportunity to dodge an attack. Going in air without any backup jutsu or summoning creates an opening for awesome attacks.

~TEST SUCCESSFUL I THINK YOU CAN DO WELL~
Congratulations now you are a guardian

Bad Luck Brian

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

1. The slash you used is a wrong way to counter the two combos, first of all when you released your last water jutsu is when i came out and that means lightening was performed when you started falling down giving you no time to scan..
2. Even if you did scan you used a wrong moves.. you canceled the combo with one strike where as lightening was from the sky and water was from the ground and you can only strike in one direction and not 360 degrees
3. Even if you dodge my combo which becomes combo at the very last second, you said u sensed wind where as you cant feel it because its launched from my mouth and you will feel it when it gets near you. this is one of the fastest and most pressure jutsu which is uncontrollable and if you change to water you will be dispersed to vapors giving me an easy way to attack you with lightening without breaking the time frame because my clones are ready to attack.
But i will say you tried and it was a nyc try but wrong moves..
You should use wind to counter my lightening that can also help you to dodge water because my attack was focused at one point and not at good area.. then a good fire jutsu will be awesome to burn the wind and u still have one jutsu to attack which should be earth spikes...
You mistake was:
Never go in the air without any reason, only use this opportunity to dodge an attack. Going in air without any backup jutsu or summoning creates an opening for awesome attacks.

~TEST SUCCESSFUL I THINK YOU CAN DO WELL~
Congratulations now you are a guardian
Blizzard... Thank you.. You are truly a powerful person