[Discussion] Battle of the Gods!...and Renji.

Mikeuhsomething36

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Epic chapter is epic :bdpf:! The smacktalk between those two was hilarious :lmao:. So lets see, there were 4 parts: Yhwach and Aizen, Ishida, Ichigo, and back to Yhwach Aizen but tbh I'll just combine Yhwach and Aizen since it's haloenning consistently but split.

So Ishida and Ryukem speak so much tension guys, it's almost like they don't like each other :lmao:. But apperently from Auswalen, a silcer clot appears that seemingly kills a quincy. Ryuken proceeds to make it into an arrow and give it to Ishida. So I guess Ishida beats Yhwach after all. Oh, wait! Yhwach said that, Ishida will be his heir right? What if that means Yhwach lnows he's goong to die and when he does Ishida will become the new "father if the quincy" what a master plan by his majesty for he has foreseen it :bdpf:. No but really even I think Yhwach believes he's going to get beat somehow I mean for crying out loud if the guy wamted everyone dead they would be. Yes it's shonen but given the character Yhwach is. you know, still.

So we cut back to Emochigo and his friend sentijimental in the soap opera of "Bleach and Clorox". Ni but seriously Renji being sentimental is probably the last thing I'd ever beloeve to happen, the mans gotten soft on me :th:. So skip all of that because they just go in anyway. Ichigo neing the person that bridge people like rukia and renji together, typical shonen friend showing here but it's really good development for Renji. IIt shows that he too isn't the hotheaded selfish jerk he is and has a soft spot. It's a shame that he'll get
lose fairly quickly but good development nevertheless.

And the final part. Basically the only part people care about because did you cone to see Ishida? No. Did you come to see Renji? Pffft no :lmao:. Did you come to get your KFC Chicken Lillie if Colnel Kira was done cooking?... Maybe :th:

We get to see Aizen....in his "Infernal chair" :lmao:. So apperently Aizen deduces that Ichigo gave Yhwach more trouble than Yhwach anticipated which we all know is false since A) Yhwach didn't go all out and wanted to savor the battle and two 2) He trashed Ichigo neg diff and even stated he expected more :lmao:. But what can you expect from the guy that got tossed on his neck by Ichigo despite all his godly power :bdpf:. I'm Kidding, I'm Kidding, I'm just kidding Aizen fanboys :lmao:!

Nevertheless Aizen just gave a glare but honestly it was only because of Urahara to be perfectly honest. Speaking of Urahara, where is that man? Anyway Yhwach destroys Aizen's chair to free Aizen, idk why people think he attacked Aizen, when he jas no reason to. This is nonsense. Aizen was restrained Yhwach could've taken his power. Oh well, so Aizen thanks Yhwach for freeing him from his infernal chair but to be honest it had to be broken sometime. The eye patch thing is sort of off putting.

So Aizen was pretty cool this chapter, nut he said that he has the power to stop Yhwach; I've seen better fictitious stories from femme fatale :lmao:. You'd gave to ne on next level of fanboy to think Aizen can danage Yhwach much less defwat wgen not even Ichigo could :lmao:. Although I think that Yhwach is under an illusion, it's possible Aizen's doing because the panel shifting was too sudden. Ichigo should at least talk to ryuken and Ishida and the otgers before you know, charging in. Also Ichigo didn't say anything since he usually does and Renji didn't eitger so it's an illusion by Aizen. At leaat it should be you'd need to ne next level stupid to charge on Yhwach like that....okay Renji sure, bit not Ichigo. I wonder if Aizen can still tramsform or something.

Anyway it was a pretty nice chapter :bdpf:. I liked the dialouge between Aizen and Yhwach. I guess Aizen fans are happy now, which is cool! Although the chair was just unsightly.I don't know what Aizen meant by having the power to stop him coearly he has no idea what Yhwach can do. But he doesn't seem to know what Yhwach wants either. I guess diet Aizen a.k.a. Tsukishima could learn from him :bdpf:. He doesn't want to necessarily rule but okay. The good news is upon soul society Ichigo and company can fly again and use otger shinigami powers.

Good chapter overall :bdpf:.

EZQ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They should bring the remaining war potentials, and then reveal Uryu is the 6th war potential. And make Ywach face the 6 of them and lose.