you go first be careful im very critical
Nice thread name. ^.^

I use

(Bunshin Bakuha) - Shadow Clone Explosion

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description:At first glance the clone appears to be a normal tangible Bunshin, but the user can detonate the clone at any time to form a very large explosion.
Note:Must already know shadow clone jutsu to use this jutsu.

Making three explosive clones, but you don't know that. :p

I then use

(Katon: Haisekishou) - Fire Style: Burning Ash Accumulation

Type:Attack
Chakra cost:30
Damage Points:60 (+10 damage if the opponet escapes before explotion do not calculate the 60 if he/she escape just the 10)
Description: user spits out a could of super hot ash which expoldes when the user clicks there teeth this jutsu will cause damage if you escape before it explodes(damage is done to skin and lungs) .

In your direction, obscuring your vision while you choke on the smoke.

Finally, I use

Raiton: Rairyuu No Tatsumaki (Lightning Style: Lightning Dragon Tornado)

Description: Lightning that covers the user and spun around there body till its shape like
a dragon of wind and lightning which doesnt need to hit the opponent directly to cause
damage. If it misses a bolt can leap from it and strike the opponent on the users order.

Sending it to the circle around the smoke, and i click my teeth, causing the smoke to explode. I have my clones circle the smoke to, so that they explode when they see you emerge.

Zephon

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice thread name. ^.^

I use

(Bunshin Bakuha) - Shadow Clone Explosion

Description:At first glance the clone appears to be a normal tangible Bunshin, but the user can detonate the clone at any time to form a very large explosion.
Note:Must already know shadow clone jutsu to use this jutsu.

Making three explosive clones, but you don't know that. :p

I then use

(Katon: Haisekishou) - Fire Style: Burning Ash Accumulation

Damage Points:60 (+10 damage if the opponet escapes before explotion do not calculate the 60 if he/she escape just the 10)
Description: user spits out a could of super hot ash which expoldes when the user clicks there teeth this jutsu will cause damage if you escape before it explodes(damage is done to skin and lungs) .

In your direction, obscuring your vision while you choke on the smoke.

Finally, I use

Raiton: Rairyuu No Tatsumaki (Lightning Style: Lightning Dragon Tornado)

Description: Lightning that covers the user and spun around there body till its shape like
a dragon of wind and lightning which doesnt need to hit the opponent directly to cause
damage. If it misses a bolt can leap from it and strike the opponent on the users order.

Sending it to the circle around the smoke, and i click my teeth, causing the smoke to explode. I have my clones circle the smoke to, so that they explode when they see you emerge.
need a big enough explosion >.<

ok right i'll begin with you just about to use you r ash move i use

(Suiton: Koukasuijin) - Water Style: Hard Water Spike

Range:Short
Description: user Hits opponent with a huge highly condensed spike of water that drills the opponent in to the ground(no water source is needed to use this jutsu).
(This is a game ougi.This is The Second Hokage`s ougi in accel 2 Game Ougi)

the water crashes right into you as soon as that has happened i use ( making water go everywhere )

(Hyouton: Souryuu Boufuusetsu) - Ice Style: Twin Black Dragon Blizzard

Chakra cost:40
Damage Points:80
Description: Twin black spiraling blizzards shape like dragons.

- the blizzard freezes the water trapping you and your clones cause you never said if they moved or where far away from you so i guess there near enough to get caught with my water ( so your frozen aswell are your clones because water freezes and i caused a large volume of water )

when your frozen in the icy shell i use

(Chidori Eisou) - Thousand Birds Sharp Spear

Description: The user is able to shape the Lightning Element to form an extending blade
of lightning. Though unstated, this blade probably takes on Chidori's characteristics,
including it's ability to cut through anything which stands in its path, allowing the sword to
strike its target with ease. This attack may also be similar to Chidori Nagashi, causing the
target to go numb from the electrical charge.

- it embeds right into the icy ( now if im right the tempature of the terrain atm is not low enough to keep the icy going so it's proabrly began to melt and with the concentrated heat of the lightning attack proabrly sped that up and when ice melts it makes water and water conducts electricity so the lightning travels through the layer of melted ice ( water ) into you frying you from the inside -

good enough description :D

Ace

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
need a big enough explosion >.<

ok right i'll begin with you just about to use you r ash move i use

Description: user Hits opponent with a huge highly condensed spike of water that drills the opponent in to the ground(no water source is needed to use this jutsu).

the water crashes right into you as soon as that has happened i use ( making water go everywhere )

- the blizzard freezes the water trapping you and your clones cause you never said if they moved or where far away from you so i guess there near enough to get caught with my water ( so your frozen aswell are your clones because water freezes and i caused a large volume of water )

when your frozen in the icy shell i use

(Chidori Eisou) - Thousand Birds Sharp Spear

Description: The user is able to shape the Lightning Element to form an extending blade
of lightning. Though unstated, this blade probably takes on Chidori's characteristics,
including it's ability to cut through anything which stands in its path, allowing the sword to
strike its target with ease. This attack may also be similar to Chidori Nagashi, causing the
target to go numb from the electrical charge.

- it embeds right into the icy ( now if im right the tempature of the terrain atm is not low enough to keep the icy going so it's proabrly began to melt and with the concentrated heat of the lightning attack proabrly sped that up and when ice melts it makes water and water conducts electricity so the lightning travels through the layer of melted ice ( water ) into you frying you from the inside -

good enough description :D
Right before the water reaches me, I interrupt my lightning attack, using

(Suiton: Suijinheki) - Water Style: Water Encampment Wall

Damage Points:N/A
Description:The ninja will first do a string of hand seals and then proceed to blow out a jet of water from their mouth to act as a water barrier from incoming attack.
The wall of water can be up to 360? if necessary and is especially efficient at stopping Fire Release techniques though is unable to defend against elemental fusion and combination techniques such as those employed by Kakuzu

which protects me, and then as you start making freezing the dragons, I use

Doton: Dochuu Eigyo) - Earth Style: Underground Fish Projection

Range:Short-Long
Chakra cost:15
Damage Points:N/A(5 if used with mist servant genjutsu when attacking apply other jutsu used cost as is when used with this one)
Descripton: User Inserts him/her self in the ground and is able to move freely underground. This jutsu also allows the user to avoid the opponent's attacks.

To escape by ground outside of the Frozen mess.

My clones are still in there, and you confuse them for me and while you use chidori, I use

(Doton: Uiten Pen) - Earth Style: Wheel Of Fortune

Descripton: A form of summoning where the user first takes out a topographical map that they can use to change any earth-based feature of the battlefield.
note: can only be used once per battle.

making a giant wall of spikes emerge from the ground that stab and kill you

Zephon

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Right before the water reaches me, I interrupt my lightning attack, using

(Suiton: Suijinheki) - Water Style: Water Encampment Wall

Description:The ninja will first do a string of hand seals and then proceed to blow out a jet of water from their mouth to act as a water barrier from incoming attack.
The wall of water can be up to 360? if necessary and is especially efficient at stopping Fire Release techniques though is unable to defend against elemental fusion and combination techniques such as those employed by Kakuzu

which protects me, and then as you start making freezing the dragons, I use

Doton: Dochuu Eigyo) - Earth Style: Underground Fish Projection

Chakra cost:15
Damage Points:N/A(5 if used with mist servant genjutsu when attacking apply other jutsu used cost as is when used with this one)
Descripton: User Inserts him/her self in the ground and is able to move freely underground. This jutsu also allows the user to avoid the opponent's attacks.

To escape by ground outside of the Frozen mess.

My clones are still in there, and you confuse them for me and while you use chidori, I use

(Doton: Uiten Pen) - Earth Style: Wheel Of Fortune

Descripton: A form of summoning where the user first takes out a topographical map that they can use to change any earth-based feature of the battlefield.
note: can only be used once per battle.

making a giant wall of spikes emerge from the ground that stab and kill you
hmmm

as you go to do the underground projection i switch going to do the ice dragons to

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp Of The Underworld

Type:Supplemtary
Chakra cost:20
Descripton: Traps the victim in a pit of tar which then swallows the opponent whole (can be used to trap summoning monsters).

- pining you to the ground then from there i do

Chidori Nagashi (1000 Birds Current)

Type:Attack/Defence (can be both at same time)
Description: A full body chidori that can also be charged into metal objects or be spread
out into the air or ground.

right into the ground surronding you i then use

(Suiton: Baku Shuishouha) - Water Style: Bursting Water Wave

Description: The user causes a large volume of water to materialize out of nowhere. The water can then be directed at his target. right across the chidori nagashi electified ground onto you frying you to a crisp -

Ace

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A clone uses

Kibaku Nendo) - Exploding Clay

Chakra Cost:15-50(Depends on the C-level used)
Damage Points:30-90
Description:The user makes clay figurines that are infused with there chakra.These works of art can explode causing huge damage to the opponent and area.
Types Of C Chakra
C-1 makes small animals form birds to spiders.(Chakra= 15, Damage= 20)
C-2 makes C-2 Doragon(Dragon).This dragon makes small land mines that the users partner or clone hide under ground.Then the dragon will sned flying bombs to ttack the enemy.This combos locks in the enemy were one false move could be there last.(Chakra= 20,Damage= 50)
C-3 makes Ohako_Ohako Is said to be able to destroy a whole village with its blast.(chakra=30,Damage= 70)
C-4 makes Garuda.This jutsu makes a huge copy of the original that explodes sending out millions of microscopic bombs.Also This level makes (Kyuukyoyu Geijutsu)-Ultimate Art where the user detonates them self win and the blast covers 10 kilometers.This will kill the user if done.(Chakra= 40,Damage= 90)
NOTE:Only Deidara can use this jutsu.

Making a c-4 garuda. You don't think it does anything, so you keep doing ur above moves.

Since I'm underground, I don't breath in the microscopic bombs, which erode all beings that breathe it in. The above isn't a custom either

A clone then uses

Fuuton: Renkuudan (Wind Style: Drilling Wind Bullet)

Description: A huge spiraling sphere of wind that can do major damage to even a
Summoning like Gamabunta.

Nulling ur lightning attack.

You inhale the microscopic bombs (Cuz u have to breathe) and it erodes ur body.

U die basically, and I surface to be the winner.

(Even if ur lightning attack hits, I'll survive it, whilst you won't survive the bombs.)

Zephon

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A clone uses

Kibaku Nendo) - Exploding Clay

Chakra Cost:15-50(Depends on the C-level used)
Damage Points:30-90
Description:The user makes clay figurines that are infused with there chakra.These works of art can explode causing huge damage to the opponent and area.
Types Of C Chakra
C-1 makes small animals form birds to spiders.(Chakra= 15, Damage= 20)
C-2 makes C-2 Doragon(Dragon).This dragon makes small land mines that the users partner or clone hide under ground.Then the dragon will sned flying bombs to ttack the enemy.This combos locks in the enemy were one false move could be there last.(Chakra= 20,Damage= 50)
C-3 makes Ohako_Ohako Is said to be able to destroy a whole village with its blast.(chakra=30,Damage= 70)
C-4 makes Garuda.This jutsu makes a huge copy of the original that explodes sending out millions of microscopic bombs.Also This level makes (Kyuukyoyu Geijutsu)-Ultimate Art where the user detonates them self win and the blast covers 10 kilometers.This will kill the user if done.(Chakra= 40,Damage= 90)
NOTE:Only Deidara can use this jutsu.

Making a c-4 garuda. You don't think it does anything, so you keep doing ur above moves.

Since I'm underground, I don't breath in the microscopic bombs, which erode all beings that breathe it in. The above isn't a custom either

A clone then uses

Fuuton: Renkuudan (Wind Style: Drilling Wind Bullet)

Description: A huge spiraling sphere of wind that can do major damage to even a
Summoning like Gamabunta.

Nulling ur lightning attack.

You inhale the microscopic bombs (Cuz u have to breathe) and it erodes ur body.

U die basically, and I surface to be the winner.

(Even if ur lightning attack hits, I'll survive it, whilst you won't survive the bombs.)
yeah i know deidara saw that one

right ok then kekke genkei agaisnt kekke genkei

i still have you stuck in the tar so instead of doing chidori nagashi i use

hiting the expanding model and clone knocking it over and then i use

i then use

the water freezes the clay and the clone

then as your other clone goes to do the wind move and it's the still near you and probarly lined up so i use

(Doton: Doryuusou) - Earth Style: Rising Earth Spears

Damage Points:40
Descripton: This technique lets the user condense mud or stone from the ground and shape them into spike that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The user can either create a long row of spikes protrude away from him or make them appear anywhere within the target range. They cannot penetrate targets of greater density.

spreading them out so it pierces you and your clone killing you both

Ace

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah i know deidara saw that one

right ok then kekke genkei agaisnt kekke genkei

i still have you stuck in the tar so instead of doing chidori nagashi i use

hiting the expanding model and clone knocking it over and then i use

i then use

the water freezes the clay and the clone

then as your other clone goes to do the wind move and it's the still near you and probarly lined up so i use

(Doton: Doryuusou) - Earth Style: Rising Earth Spears

Damage Points:40
Descripton: This technique lets the user condense mud or stone from the ground and shape them into spike that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The user can either create a long row of spikes protrude away from him or make them appear anywhere within the target range. They cannot penetrate targets of greater density.

spreading them out so it pierces you and your clone killing you both
You win then. :p